You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 25 > Comments

keisha Feb 10, 2010 01:18:28 PM ET

This is my first baby im having a girl she kicks very often love sweets she is vey happy she loves sitting in her comfort zone but somtimes it can be very comlicated but its ok good luck to you lovely ladies n god bless on your new baby

Lee Jan 7, 2010 05:20:15 PM ET

I'm 24.5 wks pregnant with my first child. we found out she's a girl! exactly what my husband is hoping for. i just want healthy and happy baby. she's doing great and kicking up a storm. not really in the right position righ as she's laying across my stomach instead of face down. :-) no worries, she has plenty of time to turn herself around. we on the other hand are already stressing the baby nursery. we've been waiting and waiting and now it's almost 3td trimester. yicks. anyways, congrats and good luck to all you lovely ladies. :-)

Sarah Jan 6, 2010 03:37:39 PM ET

I am 25 weeks pregnant with my first baby. it's a boy and he loves to kick:) ive gained 6 pounds so far. im so excited, good luck to all of you and your little miricals!

Amanda Jan 6, 2010 11:54:09 AM ET

I am 25 wks. prego and having my second child. my first was a girl with red hair, named her karleigh addison. this one will be named oakley jameson and i am interested to see if he is going to have red hair as well. red hair does not run in our family so...it is such a great surprise to have this! excited!!! good luck everyone!

Lakmini Chakravarthi Dec 11, 2009 04:45:16 AM ET

Now am in the 25th week of my journey to the new life... we are waiting eagerly to hold our sweet love in our arms. and am of course doing pretty well. wish all the best for all of you out there....... god bless you..

Andrea Nov 13, 2009 02:40:04 PM ET

24 1/2 weeks pregnant with first baby and feeling pretty good. great pregnancy and i am still running! can't wait to meet her. good luck to everyone out there.

ida Oct 27, 2009 10:50:49 PM ET

I am 25weeks pregnant..this is my first baby.my husband and i can't wait to have this baby.now, my excitement turns to disaster since i have to deal with a bad back pain..but i am glad to be a mom soon..

gabby Oct 19, 2009 10:56:27 AM ET

I am 25 weeks now and i dont know what i am having. this is my 4th preg, i have three girls. this preg, has been the worst of them all. i have been dealing with back pain, cramping,nausea. many people also have been telling me that i dont look 6 months preg, they think i look less months. i have only gained 10 pounds since i got preg.

Vicky Aug 25, 2009 10:41:34 AM ET

This is my very first pregnancy and were having a girl. it has been a very smooth pregnancy now at 25 weeks. no morning sickness at all feel great and if all my pregnancy are gonna be like this i would be blessed. to all the soon to be new mommies and the ones at it again congrats! wish you all healthy babies!

Kelly Aug 16, 2009 06:40:42 PM ET

Hi ladies, i am 25 weeks pregnant, 4th pregnancy,i have 3 little girls, and baby boy on the way. with my girls i felt great all the time and looked great. with this baby boy i have felt horrible since i think i concieved and it has not gotten any better, i am also not showing that much people tell me i look 3 months pre. when i am six months preg. i have gained 20 pounds and my doctor told me that i am gaining to much weight king of odd when i barely look pregnant. i am happy this is our final baby. hope you all the best with your new baby. god bless you all!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>