You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 26 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 26 Comments & Discussion

Mommy5 Dec 15, 2014 11:55:22 AM ET

Hello. i am 26 weeks pregnant with baby number 5. i feel just fine and baby is doing great. i am looking forward to her due date. i'm very busy with my 2 year old, and holding him is becoming impossible! good luck to you all!

naomi Nov 18, 2014 02:33:29 PM ET

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with my first. i am loving it so much. i weighed 120 lbs before, and now i'm at 140 lbs. i feel like my belly is as big as it can get. i still have 3 months though. i can't wait to hold her. sabrina nichole is her name.

Guest Nov 18, 2013 09:18:13 PM ET

I'm 26 weeks and loving my baby boy movements. i still having mild morning sickness, but baby and i are both healthy.

Shelli Aug 13, 2013 11:24:14 PM ET

I'm 23 - 5'9 and weigh 135 i was 128. i'm also entering third trimester 28 weeks. i get all the time that i don't look pregnant. makes me feel awful, because i have also found out that my baby girl has club feet, i feel like it's my fault cause im to small. but other than that my baby girl is healhy. can anyone who has been threw this before help me with some information about this. all the info i get will be usefull. im just scared and its my first baby. scared

Guest Apr 27, 2014 10:15:20 PM ET

I'm pregnant with baby girl number 2. i'm 26 weeks pregnant. i'm 5'9, and i started at a weight of 127 lbs. i currently weigh 135 lbs, and everything is healthy and growing well. my first baby girl is now 4, and was born 20 inches and was 7.5 lbs. my weight gain with her was even less than with this second one. i'm sure you are fine and will have healthy baby! enjoy not being as large as a house!

mya Jul 20, 2013 02:32:21 AM ET

I'm 26 weeks and ready to get it over with now tired of being big as a house with this lil boy due sep 25

krii krii Jul 10, 2013 08:16:28 PM ET

I am 6 months and my baby moves so much in my tummy!she has already turned with her head facing down..but my tummy is very small

Chynex Jun 17, 2013 06:53:31 PM ET

I'm 26 wks i'm scared but also happy cnt wait to find out what i'm having my baby is healthy i'm so happy just need to eat more. even doe his movement scares me a littlr cus he keps poking out his head and other body parts when i'm sleepig or relaxing and he jumps a lot and kicks really hard nd more often. but anyways i hope to have a girl but if its a boy its still fine with me i'm taking my vitamins yay nd my doc says i have a healthy baby nd i have never gotten sick or have any swollen on my feet or anyothe body part. just feeling tired;dizzy; and nervpus for the big day 4 more month to go baby i find out my exact due date on 6/24/13 and what i'm having so excited. but luv the site nd i'm so happy i have supporting parents and protections.#3 &!:3

Tiffany May 23, 2013 06:51:44 AM ET

I'm 26 weeks with my first after two early miscarriages. i have grade 1 placenta previa and was diagnosed with polyhydramnios. was given adalat to prevent contractions and was given celestone shots to help my son's lungs mature faster just in case i go into preterm labour. very scared and worried. i just hope my little man stays in my belly until 37 weeks at least. he's growing well and is kicking me every day. i love feeling him move. i've gained 8kg and definitely showing big. all the best to you ladies. may we all have happy and healthy babies.

veronica Dec 7, 2012 03:55:18 AM ET

I'm 34 & my first baby.very very excited my boyfriend&i are just enjoying every moment, going fast. i love to feel her movements,we totally love our baby girl

Merc Oct 28, 2012 12:21:26 AM ET

I am also 26 week, my second boy...well i feel huge. i am 5"3 weighting 159, started my pregnancy at 140 (actually 15 plus than my first pregnancy). feeling tired and kind of slow in my overall day to day functions.

1 2 3 4 Next >>