You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 26 > Comments

Lexy Aug 6, 2012 03:34:58 PM ET

26 weeks and weigh 125. my start weight was 115 and i'm 5'4. baby kiera is apparently a week ahead from what the ultrasound lady said. still can't believe it.

ann Jun 2, 2012 02:26:49 AM ET

Im 26 weeks and my docs and everyone else say im getting big. my doc says my girl weighs bout the pound of a 27 week would weigh... its my first child.. :/ i dont want her coming out obese...

emily May 19, 2012 06:52:04 PM ET

I'm am 26 weeks n i feel pretty good its my first n i luv da feeling can't wait till he's n my arms

Joanna May 8, 2012 11:59:55 PM ET

25wks 1 day. dr said today that i'm measuring 2 weeks further along than i am. does that me my due date has changed? or maybe im just big? not really sure. wish i would have asked about it while there. now i have to wait 4 weeks! ugh!

yasmin Mar 26, 2012 07:00:19 PM ET

I am getting so big. but the docs keep saying i need to gain more weight. very excited to have my first child.

heather Mar 14, 2012 10:23:42 PM ET

I have not gained any weight but thats a good thing for me! im 26 weeks pregnant my start weight was 230 and now i am 219, 5'3. so i dont look pregnant, but the doctor says our baby girl is healthy and growing!!

mellinda Feb 10, 2012 11:09:07 AM ET

Am 26 weeks now gaining weight but am hardly show, i cant wait my second son is born

maderi Dec 8, 2011 02:26:29 AM ET

I am almost 26 weekswith a boy. and i am so tired. my feet hurts. the doc said the baby is doing good but is pressing hard on my pelvic bone and let me tel you its is not funny. but i still can wait to see my baby boy. i already have twin girls of 7 but this pregnancy is hard.

kasi Jan 13, 2011 06:53:10 AM ET

Im 26wks pregnant,and im quite small..alot of people say.. im hoping everything is fine.. but im so excited to have my little one

raven Dec 8, 2010 11:51:28 PM ET

Im also 26 weeks but everyone tells me im not getting big at all, but my doctor says im gaining weight and my baby is fine

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>