You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 27 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 27 Comments & Discussion

Sonia Jul 13, 2017 03:36:44 AM ET

Hi i am 26 years old and i had an ultrasound on 10th july 2017. my baby position is breech. and i am 27 weeks 5 days pregnant. may i know when my baby flip in womb is any problem if my baby is in breech position?

Jean Aug 18, 2017 02:18:48 AM ET

Baby will have plenty of time to reposition. almost all the way until birth. :) no worries, little one will be doing summersaults for awhile.

Susie Nov 21, 2016 12:21:38 PM ET

I'm 38yrs at 27 weeks 2 days.. i have gained 1/2 lbs to date and feel good most days but feel tired. looking forward to 3rd trimester.���

Tiffany Feb 14, 2015 06:33:52 PM ET

Hello. i am 27 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my 3rd. i am also drained. i have no energy. (lol) every pregnancy is different. next week, i'll hopefully start getting more energy. good luck to all you mommies out there!

jackie Nov 30, 2014 11:05:17 PM ET

I am 29 years old and 27 weeks and 5 days pregnant! this will be our first. i can't wait to meet him. i feel great. i have gained 22 lbs already. :) i do sometimes get really bad gas cramps but doctor said it's normal. :)

silvania Nov 26, 2014 04:57:46 AM ET

If am currently 27 weeks. when will i give birth???

Guest Jan 11, 2015 09:28:33 PM ET

April 2nd.

jenny whitehead Jan 21, 2015 07:01:42 PM ET

Mine is on april 15th.

bridie Nov 10, 2014 06:50:44 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and i want to what weight will my baby be at 39 weeks. my 20 week scan said the baby was 1 pound.

chris Nov 9, 2014 01:01:19 PM ET

I'm 28, and 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby girl. i'm super excited. i get back pains at times and heart burn. i've gained 15 pounds so far. i'm just super excited. i can't wait to meet her!!

Constance Jun 28, 2014 04:10:06 AM ET

I am 27 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my first baby. i am happy and can't wait to hold him or her. i haven't gone for scan for gender. i would love to know, but i want a boy. i hope i won't be disappointed, but even if god give me girl i will be happy.

Guest Mar 25, 2014 04:46:55 AM ET

Wow i'm 27 years old and 27 weeks. i've gained too much weight. this pregnancy started out with a miscarriage to ohhh wait, no, yes, you're pregnant so now i am super tired. my fifth time around and biggest weight gain yet. i started at 185 lbs and now i'm 240 lbs and my blood pressure is usually high. as of the last few weeks i am always feeling sick but my doctor says i'm fine. i can't wait for june.

Guest Dec 12, 2013 02:46:42 AM ET

I am 27 weeks and 35 years old. i have gained 18 lbs so far. this will be my 5th baby and had 1 miscarriage prior to this pregnancy. i am feeling really good although some days my hips get sore but i just walk it off an it gets better. it seems like i have been pregnant forever already. i just can't wait to have my baby in my arm.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>