Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 27 Comments & Discussion

Grace Apr 23, 2018 09:25:59 AM ET

If my pregnancy is week 27 and 3day, wen will i give birth?

Sonia Jul 13, 2017 07:36:44 AM ET

Hi i am 26 years old and i had an ultrasound on 10th july 2017. my baby position is breech. and i am 27 weeks 5 days pregnant. may i know when my baby flip in womb is any problem if my baby is in breech position?

Jean Aug 18, 2017 06:18:48 AM ET

Baby will have plenty of time to reposition. almost all the way until birth. :) no worries, little one will be doing summersaults for awhile.

Susie Nov 21, 2016 05:21:38 PM ET

I'm 38yrs at 27 weeks 2 days.. i have gained 1/2 lbs to date and feel good most days but feel tired. looking forward to 3rd trimester.���

Cynthiarios5 Sep 1, 2016 10:10:42 PM ET

Hi ladies, i just 27 weeks and there are days i have no energy. i have leg cramps,insomnia,my back hurts, my stomach gets crampy and hard. i have 5 boys. i had a miscarriage last year and i'm pregnant with a lil girl. yay! it's a whole different pregnancy, i didn't go thru this much but i'm excited and can't wait to meet my lil princess!

Tiffany Feb 14, 2015 11:33:52 PM ET

Hello. i am 27 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my 3rd. i am also drained. i have no energy. (lol) every pregnancy is different. next week, i'll hopefully start getting more energy. good luck to all you mommies out there!

jackie Dec 1, 2014 04:05:17 AM ET

I am 29 years old and 27 weeks and 5 days pregnant! this will be our first. i can't wait to meet him. i feel great. i have gained 22 lbs already. :) i do sometimes get really bad gas cramps but doctor said it's normal. :)

silvania Nov 26, 2014 09:57:46 AM ET

If am currently 27 weeks. when will i give birth???

Guest Jan 12, 2015 02:28:33 AM ET

April 2nd.

jenny whitehead Jan 22, 2015 12:01:42 AM ET

Mine is on april 15th.

bridie Nov 10, 2014 11:50:44 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and i want to what weight will my baby be at 39 weeks. my 20 week scan said the baby was 1 pound.

chris Nov 9, 2014 06:01:19 PM ET

I'm 28, and 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby girl. i'm super excited. i get back pains at times and heart burn. i've gained 15 pounds so far. i'm just super excited. i can't wait to meet her!!

Constance Jun 28, 2014 08:10:06 AM ET

I am 27 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my first baby. i am happy and can't wait to hold him or her. i haven't gone for scan for gender. i would love to know, but i want a boy. i hope i won't be disappointed, but even if god give me girl i will be happy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question