You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 27 > Comments

Guest Mar 25, 2014 04:46:55 AM ET

Wow i'm 27 years old and 27 weeks. i've gained too much weight. this pregnancy started out with a miscarriage to ohhh wait, no, yes, you're pregnant so now i am super tired. my fifth time around and biggest weight gain yet. i started at 185 lbs and now i'm 240 lbs and my blood pressure is usually high. as of the last few weeks i am always feeling sick but my doctor says i'm fine. i can't wait for june.

Guest Dec 12, 2013 02:46:42 AM ET

I am 27 weeks and 35 years old. i have gained 18 lbs so far. this will be my 5th baby and had 1 miscarriage prior to this pregnancy. i am feeling really good although some days my hips get sore but i just walk it off an it gets better. it seems like i have been pregnant forever already. i just can't wait to have my baby in my arm.

kellymomof5 Dec 2, 2013 12:28:43 AM ET

I'm 27 weeks and 2 days with girl and boy twins i measure 39 weeks my belly dropped low and i get painful contractions and b/h contractions have some type of pain to it. i'm hope praying and wishing i make it to my due date.

Kirsty Jul 18, 2013 06:31:25 PM ET

Hi i'm 24 years old.3rd pregnancy i'm 27 weeks i feel awful no energy at all.x

Old Mom Jul 25, 2013 04:44:46 PM ET

I am 47 and am also 27 weeks pregnant. i feel really good. maybe get your blood checked again as you might have a problem with your thyroid etc...it could also be your diet. try to stay away from refined foods and sugars.

Sudi Jul 3, 2013 04:02:03 PM ET

I am 27 and is 27 weeks with my first baby . i feel great and i can't wait to meet my princess. thank god for her

ashley Jul 2, 2013 12:04:39 AM ET

I am 27 weeks and i just feel like i can't breath. i try to switch positions but it doesn't seem to help.

Jen Jun 28, 2013 08:03:47 AM ET

I'm 27 weeks pregnant with twins. my stomach is giant! i was this big with my other two pregnancies @ 9 months. i'm plus size but i've lost 11 lbs. doctors are very happy! i'm feeling very, very good!

Ayinke Jun 24, 2013 12:27:48 AM ET

I am 26 weeks and i havé extrême pain in my hips . also don there hurt so much. what to do

Blessed May 27, 2013 10:47:49 AM ET

Happy to feel baby move; could sleep almost all day every day; baby 3; first boy; i'm 36-older

Antara Roy Sarkar May 16, 2013 03:26:42 AM ET

Hi! i am 24 years old and i am going to be mom for the first time as well as my husband too. we both are super exited! i read somewhere that at 27 week all the sensory organs developed. my husband used to spoke with our baby and pass his kisses through my belly. and surprisingly i found, baby starts to move. i dont know its real or not! we are not going for any sex determination as we want to be surprised just by arriving our love(baby). we just started our market research and shortly we will start our shopping and will buy both for girl or boy as we dont know the sex...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>