You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 27 > Comments

Destiny Mar 14, 2013 02:10:45 AM ET

Im almost 27 weeks pregnant with my first child! i just started feeling the braxon hicks contractions but to me, they are painful :( it feels like getting a bowling ball thrown at me down there :/ i guess hes realy low. hes still breech too :( i hope my baby boy turns soon!

Sarah Mar 12, 2013 12:53:05 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant & this will be my 3rd and im only 19 years old. i am very happy this will be my last, but i feel like a brick that just got thrown on the ground!

Babycgj513 Feb 10, 2013 01:55:12 PM ET

I'm 34 years old and currently at week 27. it's our first child. we are having a boy and my husband can't wait for him to arrive! i feel great except for the frequent urge to urinate, which has cut down my running distances.

nichole Jan 21, 2013 08:35:57 PM ET

Hey ladies my son is now 18months when i was 27 weeks and 5days i had an emergency csection i was bleeding to death and my son was not getting oxygen the whole time i was prego i felt great no problems well untill june 30th 2011 i woke up at 10;30am went pee i didnt feel rite so i went to lay back down when i went to put my feet up on the bed i felt like i pissed myself so i looked it was blood i was scared but didnt let anyone around me know that i was i called my mother in law she left work came and got me took me to the hospital by the time i was in a room i was looseing blood like it was nothing doctor came in we taked he checked me then we did an ultrasound with in seconds my room went from 4 people to 15 people yelling drink this sign that take your earrings out running me down the hallway throw me on the or table i was passed out with in seconds my son was born at 12;05pm 6-30-11 2lbs 3.6ozs and 12inches long he went rite to the nicu at moses taylor hospital i didnt get to see him the day he was born but you can reat ashore the next morning i was there by his side i held him for the first time too let me just say my hands were just as big as he was we spent 9 weeks in the nicu i cant say enough anout the nurses and doctors in the nicu they were great keep me up to date with everything asked me before they did anything to him had a few scares we came home sept 1st 11 he was only 5lbs and 14inches long i miss my baby hes now 18mos 21lbs and 31inches long and bold just last week he came running over to me and calles me nik and ran away he still has a pda (hole in the heart) other than that hes doing great never in a million years did i think i was have him that day at only 27weeks and 5 days when my due date wasnt until sept 24th 2011...

Jen Jun 28, 2013 08:11:14 AM ET

I'm so happy to hear your both doing well!

kay Jul 3, 2013 06:52:04 AM ET

So happy to hear he is doing well. god bless you all x

emily Nov 20, 2012 02:07:12 PM ET

Im 20 years old an 27+5 weeks pregnant! me and my boyfriend of 6 years are very excited to meet our little boy! hurry up february 15th!

gtmom Oct 30, 2012 07:58:07 AM ET

I'm 27wks today can't wait 2 meet my lil gymnastics boo!!!

Monique Sep 25, 2012 03:41:03 AM ET

Im 28 weeks. this is baby #6 for me! i had it pretty good w.all my pregnancies, this time around is totally different. not feeling good, no energy, i dont even feel pretty :(. been bummed this whole time, i just want to enjoy being pregnant, esp since this will be my last. still, i can not wait to meet my baby girl!

Sarah Aug 27, 2012 10:54:30 AM ET

Im feeling great im 27 weeks and 4 days with my first baby im 18 and me and my husband are very exited :d but im starting to get a bit nervous as the day gets closer

Lili Aug 20, 2012 01:22:42 PM ET

Im 27 weeks, my second baby! im feeling horrible!! cannot sleep, no sex life, a lot of back pain and swolling feet :( shes been in position since week 20 so she has gotten the best of my ribs. still ery excited for my baby girl since my first baby is a boy :) good luck girls!

Erika Jul 26, 2012 06:47:20 PM ET

Im 24 years old and now 27 weeks pregnant. im having a baby boy & it's my first pregnancy. im loving all of it!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>