You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 27 > Comments

Muntuza Jun 26, 2012 02:42:05 AM ET

M 29 years old & i am 27weeks pregnant with my 1st baby! i feel absolutely wonderful, i went to see my baby on scan 4 days ago and the dr confirmed that the baby has turned to the birth position which i felt the movements but i wasn't sure coz the told me it gonna be painful. yet it wasn't @ all. i can't wait to meet my baby n hold him/her on my hands! my fiancee knows the sex of the baby coz i wanted to be a surprise n hiz too excited!

Awol Jun 4, 2012 03:51:48 AM ET

Hi am 24 old and having my second baby but cant wait to hav this baby coz nose bleeding to the due date is affecting me,heip.

kesha May 31, 2012 11:55:54 PM ET

Ok im 27 weeks and 5 days with my first child i go back to the doctor in 3 more weeks how for along would i be then

martha May 18, 2012 06:27:02 PM ET

Im 27years old and i 6kids im 27weeks and i jzt have to pee every 10mins but other then that i feel great i cant wait to see my baby girl and my final 2...

caroline Apr 18, 2012 08:09:31 AM ET

This is my 4th child and im having another girl! im 35 nearly and am really feeling it, my heartburn is making me so low and i just want to cry. but only 11 weeks and 5 days to go! no more for me!!!

kiki Mar 15, 2012 11:52:09 PM ET

I feel exhausted everyday and sleepy most of the time cant wait till this is all over boutta be in ma third trimester in about another week and my baby is breech soo i might get a c section i really hope it turns around

AN Jan 10, 2012 10:09:11 PM ET

Im 30 years old and almost 27 weeks pregnant with my 7th baby.im feeling pretty good although i can tell that this isnt my first baby. feeling alot of pressure in my pelvis at times and my varcoise viens have been bothering me.i have decided to stop running this week and walk instead. im getting excited about meeting my new baby boy and love feeling him move.i never get tired of a new little miracle growing inside of me.what an amazing blessing!

sherry Dec 26, 2011 02:29:31 PM ET

Correction doc said im feelin more muscle pains that you normally would not feel if it was my forst baby

sherry Dec 26, 2011 02:27:46 PM ET

Im 27 weeks with my 6th baby and ive been cramping since 25 wks miserbale and uncomfortable. do any one have any suggestions of things they tried. doc said with so many babies the muscles have stretched so im feeling what a you normally would not feel during your pregnancy.

Dani Dec 17, 2011 03:58:27 PM ET

Working on my 27th week-feeling pretty good! lots to do to get the nursery ready but really enjoying this time. this is our first :) sometimes i get tired and i laugh at myself because i need to take breaks when exercising (and that's only walking!!) but i keep trying because i know it's healthy to keep moving. i'm not huge yet but it's getting harder to see my toes :) i love it!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>