You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 27 > Comments

Jermaine Jul 20, 2011 05:28:41 AM ET

Im 27 weeks n feel wonderful never bin better

Elizabeth Jun 18, 2011 12:50:01 PM ET

Im 27 weeks preggo and this is my first:) we are expecting a boy. he is up all night and moves a few times during the day. i cant wait to meet him!!!

jordan Jun 14, 2011 04:25:09 PM ET

I am 37 years old and this is my first child. having a baby boy and i cant wait to kiss all over him. have felt pretty wonderful the entire pregnancy except for ache below my left breast. cross my fingers that the next three months sail by as smoothingly!

angel Jun 5, 2011 11:13:54 AM ET

I am 27 weeks i feel horrible, and i don't sleep well. this is my 3rd child an final. i am 25 yrs old a little young for 3 kids, but it is my last. i have felt crapy this hole time. good luck to everyone. :( :( :( can't wait to have my baby girl though.

Jamie Mar 3, 2011 04:44:58 PM ET

27 weeks today with my second girl. very excited and so much fun to see my three year old daughter excited too. just need hubby to get the babies room done! i am also cleaning everything. feeling pretty good...still walking two miles a day it is just taking me a little longer now. :) good luck everyone.

Emylea Feb 23, 2011 02:24:41 AM ET

I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my first child and having a daughter. her name macaiyah justine and i am so vry excited to meet here sumtime in the next 3 weeks. anyword fronm advice from other mommys to be or moms out there.

deb Feb 21, 2011 11:33:04 AM ET

Hi all, i am into my 27th week and weighing 17 pounds more than my pre-pregnancy wt. can't wait to meet my lil' prince, but at the same time hoping i am not gaining too much!

Heather Jan 4, 2011 03:14:49 PM ET

Hi ladies,i'm 27wks and 1 day today! i feel pretty good most the time but during the evenig start to feel tired.this is my third pregnacy/ 2nd son :) can't wait to hold him!!!

kim Nov 30, 2010 12:58:21 PM ET

Im 27 weeks and feel pretty good at this stage im sleeping good not to many complaints ...looking forward to meeting my little boy

Yalexa Nov 16, 2010 01:41:56 AM ET

I am 27wks pregnant and already experiencing braxton hicks! this little boy isn't kidding he wants me to knw he is there!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>