You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 27 > Comments

Yalexa Nov 16, 2010 01:41:56 AM ET

I am 27wks pregnant and already experiencing braxton hicks! this little boy isn't kidding he wants me to knw he is there!

sabira Oct 26, 2010 02:05:43 AM ET

I am 27 weeks now and i feel tiered at the end of the day with back pain.but i am happy and want a baby girl

Maria Oct 23, 2010 07:32:43 PM ET

Im 27 weeks, 37 years old i know im getting old for motherhood, expecting my third child a little girl, tired lazy and on top of everything with a horrible cold lol......

jennifer Oct 19, 2010 02:29:08 PM ET

I am 27 weeks, and on bed rest (placenta previa..) so i do get to rest alot, but cannot do much else... a little concerned about weight gain, and 2 all of you still at work, way to go mamas! and remember, it is good that your body is active at this time! it will make it easier when you go into labor! i do like his movements, although they can be a bit painful at times..

Abigayle Oct 6, 2010 12:41:47 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks. i can't wait for my baby to get here. new years eve is his due date :d unfortunately i think he's pushing out my ribs. 'spent 7 hours total in the er the other night. lots and lots of pain!

bianca Oct 5, 2010 09:55:32 AM ET

Im 27 weeks, and im starting to get all those pains.. thanks to my lil girl.. cant wait to have her...

Mary jay Sep 8, 2010 11:49:15 AM ET

27 weeks our frist baby having a boy can't waite to him 3 more mouths to go.

LaTasha Aug 20, 2010 09:59:20 AM ET

I am 27 weeks and am having pelvic and back pain. sometimes it hurts so bad, it's hard for me to get out of bed.

Leydz Aug 4, 2010 02:22:28 AM ET

Hi! i'm 27 weeks pregnant and i'm eager to see my baby boy to come out...can someone tell me when is the right time for a baby shower??

Ka'Desia Jul 21, 2010 01:19:51 AM ET

Hi,iim 27 weeks and ii can't beliieve how fast tiime has flew~ii can't beliieve ii only have 2 months left~lol~yeahhhh~ii cant waiit for my baby boy to be born,rashad mikhel m.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>