You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 27 > Comments

nadia Jul 12, 2010 07:52:48 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks prego and i feel great. it's our first we're having a little girl. i want to be active and go jogging but my stomach is in the way. i get tired when i walk for a long time to and i cant keep up with my husband in the store i grab his arm and make him drag me. cant wait for our little girl to join us.

kristen Jun 12, 2010 08:30:16 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks and grateful for all the energy i have. unfortunately, some of that energy goes into crying and feeling sad or angry. i guess it's part of the process but it sure can be frustrating!!!

Tanya May 5, 2010 02:44:51 AM ET

Im 27 weeks and i fell in love with my son when i heard the heart beat. what a blessing!

Noelle Apr 23, 2010 03:28:36 PM ET

I have lots of energy still, although my belly is making it more difficult to be really active - walking is my main exercise. does anyone else feel like they have to go to the bathroom all the time, especially when you do anything physical?!

niy Apr 22, 2010 10:56:27 PM ET

Im 27 weeks and this couldn't go any slower

Ty Walker Apr 17, 2010 10:24:19 PM ET

I am 27 weeks and my biggest worry is my job security since i have not been at my job for a year which would have covered me under fmla. i love my baby boy and this is something that is stressful because i know i will not be able to be home for 3 months. i hope to be out for at least 3 weeks with my baby. i got pregnant the weekend before i started my job. what a celebration we had but it's so worth it.lol

Jenny Apr 11, 2010 01:05:15 PM ET

Moving in a couple of weeks, very overwhelmed! have begun to get quite uncomfortable, especially by the end of the day. sciatica, sleeping less easily, back pain, and terrible feet cramps! but all in all, i am so grateful to be pregnant, and feel my little girl kicking and punching in there!

Donna Feb 19, 2010 07:52:09 AM ET

I've got some heartburn this week. we're also moving to a bigger house. i'm concerned about doing too much, but many friends have volunteered to help. lots of kicks from my little man! i need a few more clothes to get through these last 3 three months!

crystal cheatham Feb 17, 2010 02:01:52 PM ET

I dont know what im am have yet i want to know so bad im 27 week in i really want to know

veronica Jan 22, 2010 04:33:22 AM ET

I am 27 weeks and 1 day and i am so excited to meet my little man. he is quite an active baby i tell ya.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>