You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 28 Comments & Discussion

Jazz Aug 15, 2017 01:54:58 AM ET

So drained , rashes , heartburn,cramps, headaches, still get morning sickness and sciatica and i'm trying to work full time in a very physical job . i can't wait for my lil girl to come to make all the sufferings worth it. i wish i felt glowy but i just feel run down and exhausted all the time.

Meg Jul 16, 2017 04:14:49 PM ET

I can't wait to meet my son, he moves so much!! i love his personality so far. i'm due oct 7, 2017. looking forward to seeing his face.

Guest Aug 6, 2017 09:42:45 PM ET

Awww my son is due in october as well!! october 30th

gloria Feb 1, 2017 08:58:26 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant,struggling to sleep on my left hand side. my boy is kicking me a lot and i have to change to my right side but still not getting my sleep. my stomach is stiff and painfull, i get tired so easily. this is my second pregnancy and i was told that i have a placenta,i'm just happy my baby boy is so active, kicking me all the time.

Charlene Jul 20, 2017 09:22:55 AM ET

I feel the exact same way, i am 28 weeks today and i can't sleep on my left side, then he kicks and it feels like i'm crushing him. so i end up sleeping on my rite side :-( - good luck

Guest Jan 23, 2017 04:11:16 AM ET

I'm 28+4 days and i only feel really sick when i'm laying on my bed or getting up from sleeping, but it's really horrible. does anyone know how to stop it?

Guest Feb 20, 2015 10:56:41 AM ET

I hate this. i can't stand to be pregnant anymore. i want this to end. i'm really miserable and depressed. i'm only 27 weeks. i can't stand it and my stupid doctors won't listen to me.

steph Mar 4, 2015 11:03:51 PM ET

You still have a long way to go. i know you probably feel miserable. i am 28 weeks with my second girl, but it's best to have a full term baby rather than a preemie.

Jamie Mar 18, 2015 02:11:28 PM ET

How selfish!

Dawn Mar 31, 2017 08:16:49 PM ET

Oh wow! how old are you? stupid dr.s?!

Eva Aug 5, 2017 03:50:01 PM ET

I think she's referring to the fact that she's depressed and the doctors aren't taking it seriously. they should. these unsympathetic comments are the immature ones.

pinkie Feb 12, 2015 11:21:19 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and i've had bad back pain for almost a week now.

Lolita Jan 31, 2015 07:11:13 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow. i feel sleepy.

jorin Jan 26, 2015 10:51:49 AM ET

I am 28 weeks. oh gosh. i have heavy pain in my back, and sometimes my stomach is stiff an painful. i can't sleep, nor sit even to turn in bed. it's very paining. my due date is the 14th of april.

jenny whitehead Jan 21, 2015 07:05:14 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with a baby girl, and due on april 15th.

KB Dec 29, 2014 08:07:21 AM ET

I am 28 weeks pregnant on friday, with our third child. i am huge, and look ready to deliver. i have heartburn, nausea (on zofran), and feel uncomfortably full with little appetite. i can't wait until bub arrives. i am so uncomfortable. i also can't wait to feel energized again, and be able to breathe! i have 3 months to go and counting. i have two boys under 2 1/2 as well...aaaahhh!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>