Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

jorin Jan 26, 2015 03:51:49 PM ET

I am 28 weeks. oh gosh. i have heavy pain in my back, and sometimes my stomach is stiff an painful. i can't sleep, nor sit even to turn in bed. it's very paining. my due date is the 14th of april.

jenny whitehead Jan 22, 2015 12:05:14 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with a baby girl, and due on april 15th.

KB Dec 29, 2014 01:07:21 PM ET

I am 28 weeks pregnant on friday, with our third child. i am huge, and look ready to deliver. i have heartburn, nausea (on zofran), and feel uncomfortably full with little appetite. i can't wait until bub arrives. i am so uncomfortable. i also can't wait to feel energized again, and be able to breathe! i have 3 months to go and counting. i have two boys under 2 1/2 as well...aaaahhh!

bola Dec 17, 2014 07:50:18 AM ET

I am also 28 weeks, and every time my baby girl moves it's painful. what can i do?

Ashley Dec 10, 2014 06:44:55 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and expecting my first baby boy. i'm so excited, but this back and leg pain is horrible. i work part time standing on my feet a lot. should i continue to work or rest my body more at this time? i feel ok besides being tired and in pain.

roxy Nov 1, 2014 04:30:07 PM ET

My 4th baby is expected in january. the first 3 months i had terrible morning sickness. now i'm 28 weeks pregnant, and it has come back, and i feel terrible again. hopefully, it wont stay around another 3 months.

Tee Nov 9, 2014 08:52:01 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and also due on jan 30th. i have been sick the whole time, and i'm so over this. i will be happy when my baby comes and it's all over.

shay Sep 28, 2014 04:28:15 AM ET

I'm almost 27 weeks and i am carrying small i believe. i am nervous as a first time mom. my partner and i have recently separated. we're still together like in committed relationship, just he is living two hours away for health reasons. but, i need him. i'm a big cry baby. how can i help him understand that i am experiencing a lot of new things, and could use him around all the time?

Mona Nov 28, 2014 03:46:31 PM ET

I m sorry but since you are separated that's not too easy. also sometimes you feel no one understands. it's normal.

Guest Sep 11, 2014 07:15:27 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks today and i feel pretty good so far. i have not had any complications or pain. i recently had an asthma attack, and had some trouble breathing i have to go to the hospital scared for my baby, but everything is well with him and i'm so excited. good luck to all the ladies. god bless.

Kim Aug 9, 2014 03:11:03 PM ET

I'm almost 28 weeks. i don't look like i'm pregnant. the baby will move around. and for a while i won't even feel him or her move. is that ok? what else can i do to gain weight?

kamerra Jul 28, 2014 10:28:38 AM ET

I just turned 28 weeks today and i can't go to sleep at all. my stomach started to hurt really bad because i kept on using the bathroom. i think i got diarrhea. what should i do?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>