You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

bola Dec 17, 2014 02:50:18 AM ET

I am also 28 weeks, and every time my baby girl moves it's painful. what can i do?

Ashley Dec 10, 2014 01:44:55 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and expecting my first baby boy. i'm so excited, but this back and leg pain is horrible. i work part time standing on my feet a lot. should i continue to work or rest my body more at this time? i feel ok besides being tired and in pain.

roxy Nov 1, 2014 12:30:07 PM ET

My 4th baby is expected in january. the first 3 months i had terrible morning sickness. now i'm 28 weeks pregnant, and it has come back, and i feel terrible again. hopefully, it wont stay around another 3 months.

Tee Nov 9, 2014 03:52:01 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and also due on jan 30th. i have been sick the whole time, and i'm so over this. i will be happy when my baby comes and it's all over.

shay Sep 28, 2014 12:28:15 AM ET

I'm almost 27 weeks and i am carrying small i believe. i am nervous as a first time mom. my partner and i have recently separated. we're still together like in committed relationship, just he is living two hours away for health reasons. but, i need him. i'm a big cry baby. how can i help him understand that i am experiencing a lot of new things, and could use him around all the time?

Mona Nov 28, 2014 10:46:31 AM ET

I m sorry but since you are separated that's not too easy. also sometimes you feel no one understands. it's normal.

Guest Sep 11, 2014 03:15:27 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks today and i feel pretty good so far. i have not had any complications or pain. i recently had an asthma attack, and had some trouble breathing i have to go to the hospital scared for my baby, but everything is well with him and i'm so excited. good luck to all the ladies. god bless.

Kim Aug 9, 2014 11:11:03 AM ET

I'm almost 28 weeks. i don't look like i'm pregnant. the baby will move around. and for a while i won't even feel him or her move. is that ok? what else can i do to gain weight?

kamerra Jul 28, 2014 06:28:38 AM ET

I just turned 28 weeks today and i can't go to sleep at all. my stomach started to hurt really bad because i kept on using the bathroom. i think i got diarrhea. what should i do?

Rana Jul 15, 2014 05:52:27 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and i'm being having bad headaches almost all day. is it normal to have headaches constantly?

Rita May 21, 2014 12:03:16 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and my back is killing me. i have sharp shooting pain in my right butt cheeks and my lower back tail bone. i'm feeling miserable every time i walk.

Elizabeth May 21, 2014 01:39:26 PM ET

This sounds like sciatica pain, which is very common. i had it as well, and it was excruciating, so i know how you feel! my doctor suggested a pregnancy belt to help relieve the pressure. try that. i hope it helps!

Diana Jun 20, 2014 12:12:37 PM ET

Hello, i am form poland, and very liked this pregnancy page. i also have a terrible pain in my lower back and butt cheek (now it is right side but it was left side couple days ago...). is it possible that this is sciatica? should i stay in bed or do some exercises? i'm not sure what is right for me now.

Bethany Aug 25, 2014 10:34:24 PM ET

You guys!! go see a chiropractor or massage therapist!

Aili Aug 15, 2013 06:42:59 AM ET

I am on my 28 weeks pf pregnancy now. due date is 6th of nov. can't really wait for my little baby boy :) its my first child and am super excited:) first three months were quite horrible for me, because of morning sickness...but when it was gone overnight, i almost forgot that i ever had it.. around week 22 i had to go to emergency, because i had weird pain down my abdomen, they told me there, i had early contractions and could have had lost my baby :s:s was the scariest moment of my life.. they gave me medicines and had to stay in bed for couple of weeks, and not to do anything that requires lifting or moving..now thank god, im all good and feeling great:):) all the struggle we go through throughout the pregnancy, is worth it :):)coz after giving birth, when you hold your little miracle nothing else matters anymore..we need to stay strong for our little ones:)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>