You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

Rana Jul 15, 2014 05:52:27 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks, and i'm being having bad headaches almost all day. is it normal to have headaches constantly?

Rita May 21, 2014 12:03:16 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and my back is killing me. i have sharp shooting pain in my right butt cheeks and my lower back tail bone. i'm feeling miserable every time i walk.

Elizabeth May 21, 2014 01:39:26 PM ET

This sounds like sciatica pain, which is very common. i had it as well, and it was excruciating, so i know how you feel! my doctor suggested a pregnancy belt to help relieve the pressure. try that. i hope it helps!

Diana Jun 20, 2014 12:12:37 PM ET

Hello, i am form poland, and very liked this pregnancy page. i also have a terrible pain in my lower back and butt cheek (now it is right side but it was left side couple days ago...). is it possible that this is sciatica? should i stay in bed or do some exercises? i'm not sure what is right for me now.

Bethany Aug 25, 2014 10:34:24 PM ET

You guys!! go see a chiropractor or massage therapist!

Aili Aug 15, 2013 06:42:59 AM ET

I am on my 28 weeks pf pregnancy now. due date is 6th of nov. can't really wait for my little baby boy :) its my first child and am super excited:) first three months were quite horrible for me, because of morning sickness...but when it was gone overnight, i almost forgot that i ever had it.. around week 22 i had to go to emergency, because i had weird pain down my abdomen, they told me there, i had early contractions and could have had lost my baby :s:s was the scariest moment of my life.. they gave me medicines and had to stay in bed for couple of weeks, and not to do anything that requires lifting or moving..now thank god, im all good and feeling great:):) all the struggle we go through throughout the pregnancy, is worth it :):)coz after giving birth, when you hold your little miracle nothing else matters anymore..we need to stay strong for our little ones:)

Rachael Aug 9, 2013 02:21:42 PM ET

I'm a little over 28 weeks. i have a 6 yr old, 4 yr old twins, & a 3 yr old all boys including his one so i'm about to be a mother of 5 boys but the last 2 days i've been feeling some pressure & pain in my vagina & my baby has been so low it feels like he has been pushing against my hips the last month. should i be concerned?

Guest Aug 9, 2013 04:04:06 AM ET

Im 28 wks 7 days with our first and its a boy. im sooooo excited. he kicks real hard and jabs at my belly. but thats abt all the stress hes given me so far. hes a real gentleman and i ope he remains that way. im due october 25th and im soooo excited.

cassandra Aug 4, 2013 09:23:22 PM ET

Iam 28 weeks with my third child an this is my second daughter i have been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and placenta previa so i have to bed rested but my baby is healthy thank god its just ive neva had this with my other two kids i just would like to meet my bundle of joy cuz im so not liking the bed thang

Nasreen Williams Naidoo Aug 4, 2013 04:52:32 AM ET

I'm 28weeks pregnant with my 1st baby. due october, baby kicks around like crazy lol..only trouble i have is at night i struggle to sleep right through the night. and sex with my husband is so painful, it really hurts and my vagina feels swollen nd luks red afterwards.

kgimbert Aug 1, 2013 07:32:48 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks today, with my 2nd boy and i'm having one of those days where i feel huge! it's probably the heat, but everything hurts and even walking is painful. come on cooler weather!

Mrs.pink27 Jul 31, 2013 01:41:14 PM ET

Iam 28 weeks due in oct. feeling ok now. when i first got pregnant it was hell for me i had to force myself out of bed,headaches everyday all day. my breast was so sore couldn't really touch them. i just got laid off my job in july cuz i dilated 1cm when i was 6months.my first daughter was cool no problems r sickness now this lil girl im sick all tha time. can't wait to meet my baby girl my girls are 10 years apart so i will have big help. i just wish she lay off my bladder she is so low. congrats to all tha mommies

BRITTANY Jul 14, 2013 07:37:50 PM ET

Im 28 weeks third baby first boy whooo what a experience and the pain on my pelvis everyday is breath taking. i feel like i want make it to october

Laura Jul 30, 2013 05:09:51 AM ET

Brittney i m also having pelvic pain when my baby girl kicks and its so uncomfortable is this normal i m 28 weeks also and due in october

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>