You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

Rachael Aug 9, 2013 02:21:42 PM ET

I'm a little over 28 weeks. i have a 6 yr old, 4 yr old twins, & a 3 yr old all boys including his one so i'm about to be a mother of 5 boys but the last 2 days i've been feeling some pressure & pain in my vagina & my baby has been so low it feels like he has been pushing against my hips the last month. should i be concerned?

Guest Aug 9, 2013 04:04:06 AM ET

Im 28 wks 7 days with our first and its a boy. im sooooo excited. he kicks real hard and jabs at my belly. but thats abt all the stress hes given me so far. hes a real gentleman and i ope he remains that way. im due october 25th and im soooo excited.

cassandra Aug 4, 2013 09:23:22 PM ET

Iam 28 weeks with my third child an this is my second daughter i have been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and placenta previa so i have to bed rested but my baby is healthy thank god its just ive neva had this with my other two kids i just would like to meet my bundle of joy cuz im so not liking the bed thang

Nasreen Williams Naidoo Aug 4, 2013 04:52:32 AM ET

I'm 28weeks pregnant with my 1st baby. due october, baby kicks around like crazy lol..only trouble i have is at night i struggle to sleep right through the night. and sex with my husband is so painful, it really hurts and my vagina feels swollen nd luks red afterwards.

kgimbert Aug 1, 2013 07:32:48 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks today, with my 2nd boy and i'm having one of those days where i feel huge! it's probably the heat, but everything hurts and even walking is painful. come on cooler weather!

Mrs.pink27 Jul 31, 2013 01:41:14 PM ET

Iam 28 weeks due in oct. feeling ok now. when i first got pregnant it was hell for me i had to force myself out of bed,headaches everyday all day. my breast was so sore couldn't really touch them. i just got laid off my job in july cuz i dilated 1cm when i was 6months.my first daughter was cool no problems r sickness now this lil girl im sick all tha time. can't wait to meet my baby girl my girls are 10 years apart so i will have big help. i just wish she lay off my bladder she is so low. congrats to all tha mommies

BRITTANY Jul 14, 2013 07:37:50 PM ET

Im 28 weeks third baby first boy whooo what a experience and the pain on my pelvis everyday is breath taking. i feel like i want make it to october

Laura Jul 30, 2013 05:09:51 AM ET

Brittney i m also having pelvic pain when my baby girl kicks and its so uncomfortable is this normal i m 28 weeks also and due in october

sweets Jun 22, 2013 11:22:58 AM ET

June 22 2013 i am 27 weeks with my 3rd i'm happy its a boy but i can't wait til its over it's very stressful headache started numbness an i'm huge i'm use to 120lb now i'm 150lb with 3 more months to go i'm gonna be a blimp lol congratulations to all the mommies wish u the best

happy feet May 18, 2013 06:35:42 PM ET

3 more months left my back is killing me

mommyof2 May 15, 2013 08:46:26 PM ET

I'm 28w & 5d & its sooooooo miserable this my second i have my girl now i'm waiting boy my boy to arrive . my headaches just would not go away don't matter how many tylenols i take this is just the worst its gonna be worth it

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>