You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

lindsay May 10, 2013 12:54:38 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks with my 4th. i have only gained 2 pounds realy. i was 165 before pregnant then lost 10 pounds and gained back my weight and put on 2 pounds. i'm tired ready for my second son to hurry and get here. i have been in bad pain for 7 days now and don't know what to do. my tummy is not growing. people will look at me and ask if i am realy pregnant. to myself i look about 4 months. idk.

Emma Aug 5, 2013 12:10:14 AM ET

I'm the same!!! i'm due in oct i'm 28 weeks now and i look like i'm maybe just a few months. i also lost over 10 pounds and so far i've only gained 4 pounds it makes me worry if she's ok in there or not...

Michelle Apr 24, 2013 10:41:58 PM ET

It sounds odd but it's good to hear so many other women feel uncomfortable, exhausted and fed up of pregnancy (without taking away the love for our babies). i'm 28 weeks today, aged 37 with my second. i'm struggling!! i'm tired, picking something up from the floor is awful ( with a 4yr old that happens a lot!), getting comfortable at night is so difficult. i seem to have every text book symptom from being emotional to peeing constantly. for someone's whose normally focused, strong and capable, i feel like i've turned into this moaning, whinging person. my husband listens and loves me dearly but i don't think he really understand how crap this feels, so i feel a little alone in getting through this!

Jordyn Aug 11, 2013 07:19:00 AM ET

Ugh i agree with every word. i'm now current almost 29 weeks and have a two year old. i used to be able to do it all but now i'm so achey and exhausted.

Rashilda Oct 16, 2013 07:14:29 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks, age 37, this isy 3rd and last child. i'm sick of the whole process and my hubby bless his heart is tired too.

tes Apr 23, 2013 03:01:39 AM ET

Im 28 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first child, my boobs havent grown and im scared that they wont. when do you think they will grow...??

DRG Mar 15, 2013 07:56:17 AM ET

28 weeks tomorrow with my 1st, we dont know what we are having, so it will be a nice surpise. i had terrible sickness until 18 weeks. i then felt great for 4 weeks and then had spd symptoms, sciatica has also reared its ugly head. i am sleep deprived and i am now getting braxton hicks - dont get me wrong i love my bump and feeling my baby kick (which it does a lot) but i cannot wait for the pregnancy to be over and my bundle of joy to be here. good to luck to all...

KAWKAW Mar 21, 2013 02:29:07 PM ET

I fell like i could hqve written the same post! i had also terrible moring sickness, actually i had hyperermesis gravidarium, i still vomite every now and then but im ok. now it s the freaking braxton hicks contractions that drive me crazy. i had them since week 14, but lately they were so hard to bare, they were constent. i went to the hospital and they told me to stop whatever i do... which is hard since i dont do much lol. baby is fine and kicking like a real martial arts lover. i also cant wait to have my body back, although i love my baby bump... i'm just tired of the morning sickness, hemoroides, braxton hicks, mood swings and fatigue... but as my dad keeps telling me: "after you give birth you'll forget and you''l have other babies... and you'll complain again, forget again, and do it all over again" lol

antra Feb 23, 2013 03:35:44 AM ET

28 weeks,yeap.expecting our baby girl #2 in may. getting big again.gained almost 70lbs with my first one 3 years ago and its happening again. my 135 lbs body turns into this hippo size in no time. i remember losing 38lbs on the 5th day after baby was born via csection at 39weeks.crazy how much water weight my body had to carry. no diabietes here,no back pain,some insomnia and blood pressure slowly raising. excited to get to the end!

Judith Aug 30, 2013 03:40:52 PM ET

I was the same with my first pregnancy 3 years ago. i started at 135and gained 70lbs. got rid of it all and this pregnancy is happening the same way, and i can't help it!

koredeiyameji2 Feb 9, 2013 04:10:55 PM ET

Hello mommas!am 28 weeks gone.am so exicted about my pregnancy.god has been so faithful all d way.we so eager to hold our bundle of joy.i wish us all a wonderful journey.

Nicole Dec 24, 2012 11:07:33 AM ET

I am 28 weeks today.... with a girl! woot!woot! i feel amazing, full of energy. i have a five year old boy and we are so excited for this new addition. the first four months were really rough with morning sickness that seemed to last all day! after four months its been a breeze. the big belly is not very comfortable but excited to still have so much energy still!

Jacqueline Oct 18, 2012 07:37:22 AM ET

I am 28 weeks and this is my first pregnancy i am glad my baby is healthly though my body is tired. but soon my baby will be in my arms and the experience would of been worth the wait.

Carol Oct 17, 2012 12:16:11 AM ET

Today i'm 28 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. this belly is the biggest out of all 3 and i am very uncomfortable. my back has started to hurt and i get sciatic nerve pain. i soooo want january to get here so i can hold my little baby, also to know what i'm having. it's a surprise.

vania Oct 4, 2012 04:00:41 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks and 2 days im 15 gonna be 16 during the time my baby is gonna be born my birthday is december 30 nd she is supposed to be out december 27 and i am very happy but nervous about what's gonna happen i don't want a c-section but i read that when u give birth threw ur vagina and u don't know or haven't got much learning about it sometimes u don't know the right why to push in the right spot is that true?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>