You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

jessica Sep 11, 2012 03:44:52 PM ET

Im 28 weeks with my first ...its a boy!. i sometimes feel some pain in my back but other than that im sleeping fine and feel ok.

Ana Aug 27, 2012 11:41:51 AM ET

Im at 28 weeks, second baby i have a boy almost 3! and is been so much harder than my first since now i cant sleep all the time or rest because i have to run around all the time after my baby boy.the only good thing is that im not swelling yet and my belly is not that big eventhough sleeping has been hard since my lil princess moves around so much and kicks alot :/ cant wait till november :) good luck to all of u!

Destiny Matias Aug 22, 2012 10:36:27 PM ET

I am 28 weeks amd i am not getting any good rest!! i just cant get comfortable at all!! im having lower back pains and ive been swelling too!! this is the hardest month so far and i know its gonna get worse!!

Ladyne Aug 17, 2012 07:39:43 AM ET

Iam in my 28 weeks,feeling so tired already and experiencing lower back pain which comes and go....i am so happy to have made such progress cant wait for my baby to be born

milly May 31, 2012 05:42:17 AM ET

Am 28 and not showing could there been a problem.

Shantel Mar 20, 2012 05:41:47 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks & 3 days . i am losing so much sleep at night now but i'm happy to be in the last trimester . my son is very low already so i'm kind of afraid to walk everyday although i hear it makes labor easier . guess ill just ask my obgyn. congrats to the new mothers :) this is my first as well . hope everyone enjoys being a mommy

Missy Mar 15, 2012 12:19:58 PM ET

This is week 28 for me. i feel very uncomfortable, like moving is a chore. i was over-weight to begin with and my stomach is now really getting in the way of even tying my shows. shortness of breath, heartburn, fatigue and general unrest are issues. i hope to soon reach a point of less discomfort, because i know with nearly three months left to go, this could be a bumpy ride. this is my second child. my daughter turns 14 years old this month. maybe it's just my age, but this time i'm noticing so many more unpleasant bodily issues.

Alison Mar 5, 2012 02:55:28 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks + 3 days with my second baby. this has been such a different pregnancy from my first. first one went so smoothly except morning sickness in the beginning. this time round i had nausea and food aversions without any actual sickness. i was extremely tired in 1st trimester and now i'm having dizzy spells, heartburn and reflux, leg cramps at night and awful back ache. i'm finding it hard to sleep at all. so excited for my baby coming though. can't wait for cuddles.

lakesha Feb 22, 2012 03:51:17 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant i have had a really bad precnancy with morning sickness and headaches now iam starting to feel a lot of presure down there like i always have to go the bathroom when i get there nothing are there anybody else having the same promblem

Victoria Mar 3, 2013 04:04:20 PM ET

Hi the same thing happens 2 me wen i go pee not much comes out this is because the baby is resting on ur bladder don't worry i'm 27+5 :)

Brittany Jan 1, 2012 10:13:29 PM ET

I am a little over 28 weeks now and i am lucky to have made it this far along in my pregnancy. i started to go into labor at 25 weeks. the placenta started to detach from my uterus and they were almost sure i was going to have my daughter within 24 hours. i was in the hospital on bedrest for a week and they let me go home with restrictions to be on bed rest of the rest of my pregnancy. i had my son at 26 weeks so for me to make it this far is unbelievable and i pray to god everyday to make it one week longer.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>