You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

Jacqueline Oct 18, 2012 07:37:22 AM ET

I am 28 weeks and this is my first pregnancy i am glad my baby is healthly though my body is tired. but soon my baby will be in my arms and the experience would of been worth the wait.

Carol Oct 17, 2012 12:16:11 AM ET

Today i'm 28 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. this belly is the biggest out of all 3 and i am very uncomfortable. my back has started to hurt and i get sciatic nerve pain. i soooo want january to get here so i can hold my little baby, also to know what i'm having. it's a surprise.

vania Oct 4, 2012 04:00:41 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks and 2 days im 15 gonna be 16 during the time my baby is gonna be born my birthday is december 30 nd she is supposed to be out december 27 and i am very happy but nervous about what's gonna happen i don't want a c-section but i read that when u give birth threw ur vagina and u don't know or haven't got much learning about it sometimes u don't know the right why to push in the right spot is that true?

jessica Sep 11, 2012 03:44:52 PM ET

Im 28 weeks with my first ...its a boy!. i sometimes feel some pain in my back but other than that im sleeping fine and feel ok.

Ana Aug 27, 2012 11:41:51 AM ET

Im at 28 weeks, second baby i have a boy almost 3! and is been so much harder than my first since now i cant sleep all the time or rest because i have to run around all the time after my baby boy.the only good thing is that im not swelling yet and my belly is not that big eventhough sleeping has been hard since my lil princess moves around so much and kicks alot :/ cant wait till november :) good luck to all of u!

Destiny Matias Aug 22, 2012 10:36:27 PM ET

I am 28 weeks amd i am not getting any good rest!! i just cant get comfortable at all!! im having lower back pains and ive been swelling too!! this is the hardest month so far and i know its gonna get worse!!

Ladyne Aug 17, 2012 07:39:43 AM ET

Iam in my 28 weeks,feeling so tired already and experiencing lower back pain which comes and go....i am so happy to have made such progress cant wait for my baby to be born

milly May 31, 2012 05:42:17 AM ET

Am 28 and not showing could there been a problem.

Shantel Mar 20, 2012 05:41:47 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks & 3 days . i am losing so much sleep at night now but i'm happy to be in the last trimester . my son is very low already so i'm kind of afraid to walk everyday although i hear it makes labor easier . guess ill just ask my obgyn. congrats to the new mothers :) this is my first as well . hope everyone enjoys being a mommy

Missy Mar 15, 2012 12:19:58 PM ET

This is week 28 for me. i feel very uncomfortable, like moving is a chore. i was over-weight to begin with and my stomach is now really getting in the way of even tying my shows. shortness of breath, heartburn, fatigue and general unrest are issues. i hope to soon reach a point of less discomfort, because i know with nearly three months left to go, this could be a bumpy ride. this is my second child. my daughter turns 14 years old this month. maybe it's just my age, but this time i'm noticing so many more unpleasant bodily issues.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>