You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

Jami Dec 28, 2011 04:19:37 AM ET

Hi i'm 28 wks with my 1st (it's a girl) 4 the past week i've had numbness starting in my feet and now its worked its way up 2 my hips i can't even tell when i'm using the bathroom until i hear it..anyways has anyone ever experienced this b4? also i'm not feeling her move as much as b4.

Leannan Dec 13, 2011 02:25:15 AM ET

I am 28 weeks, and i am having our number 3:) funny when you convinced yourself to have only one, and then 8 years later another, and now almost three years later here we go again, lol. i have two boys who i absolutely adore and from a vague ultrasound that was given at the hospital my best guess is that this one's a girl:)) they wont tell you the sex no matter how you beg....so anyway, just thought i would share my joy, and this pregnancy seems to be my easiest so far, bigger faster this time around than the other two. i have felt great but mostly complain of fatigue and wanting to sleep constantly during 2nd trimester, but as of today i think my nesting phase has officially begun. good luck ladies:)

ashley Oct 3, 2011 11:29:16 AM ET

I am 27 weeks along and i haven't gotten any sore feet i am a diabetic pregnant woman and i am almost active all day i go to college and walk from class to class it depends where i go for the day,i am gaining so much weight but i am always walking no matter what.?can someone tell me what the problem might be?i gained 8 punds since the 12th week of my pregnancy.i need some advice so my baby's and my life won't be at risk.?

Heidi May 28, 2013 12:49:18 AM ET

The diabetes explains the weight gain i believe, but you should really speak with your doctor about this:) good luck! wishing the best for you and your little one.

jane Jun 18, 2011 02:39:57 AM ET

I,ve now entered my 28th week and it has been bliss all the way except for some pain on my pelvic when i raise my legs and which the doc said it was ok especially this been my third baby.am so unexplainably excited with baby 3 like it was my first,i cant wait to have it(gender not known)in my arms. i mostly daaydream and picture it leaving me all smilley, collegues atwork think am just so full of this baby,i cant remember this feeling with the other 2 makes me feel guilty for sometimes b4 another kick and am in distant cloud with baby 3. to allexpectant mums congrats and enjoy the journey.

Katie Apr 21, 2011 06:22:06 PM ET

Well i started my 28th week today, and its my first one a precious lil boy lol...so far pregnancy has been great, no morning sickness at all, im gaining wait and getting bigger and im actually pretty happy about that, of course i have normal pains in my back, a couple in my abdomen but other than that im super ecstatic...i cant wait to see my lil one i am wondering what he will look like...hopefully not like his dad haha

Sarah Mar 15, 2011 11:02:13 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks and this is my first pregnancy! i've gained about 16lbs and my tummy is huge. i love feeling my baby boy moving around all the time:) i'm tired all the time and have been since the 2nd trimester. first trimester was bliss, second horrible and now that the morning sickness is gone i just need to make myself get out of the house and go for walks every day which is very hard. also been having a hard time sleeping, but i've found that having a full body pillow helps a lot, for underneath my belly and inbetween my knees. good luck to all you mothers to be!

N Hovey Jan 20, 2011 06:31:28 PM ET

I am 28 weeks and feel great! this is my first pregnancy and i am still teaching 18 kindergarten students everyday and wearing high heels. i'm sure this will change soon:)

kim Jan 16, 2011 04:56:33 PM ET

Wow, so many comments about painful and uncomfortable pregnancies on here. i feel lucky to not be having this. this is my first and so far so good. i'm 28 weeks today, cannot wait to meet my little man :)

emma Dec 17, 2010 09:28:45 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and its been horrible every minute of it. being tired all the time makes me feel frustrated and upset.

Klau Dec 12, 2010 08:56:40 PM ET

I'll start my 28 weeks tomorrow. my first trimester was hard, i had morning sickness until the 14 week, but since then i feel great. i little more tired, and sleep hours longer then before the pregnancy, but no pain, no huge heavy belly. i'm able to do 40 minutes pregnancy exercise every day. can't wait to see my baby boy:-)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>