You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

Chantal Dupree Sep 27, 2010 11:12:18 PM ET

Today i hot my 28 weeks mark. this is my fourth pregnancy & i'm counting down the days. i'm in constant pain & sleep seems like a distant memory. every pregnancy is different & that couldn't be. anymore truthful. believe me ladies i'm truly done after this one. i love all my babies!! but i've suffered enough. this one will make it boy # 3 & one baby girl. my daughters bday is christmas & my due date is dec 20!! lol good luck to u all & enjoy ur blessings!!!!

JTH Sep 16, 2010 05:37:49 AM ET

I am 28 weeks, and feel so tired all of the time, i am so huge, most ppl think i'm carrying twins and should already be due at this point but i still have 2 1/2 months to go before this baby arrives. this is my 3rd and last baby that i will have in this lifetime. ha..ha.. i love having my kids and all, but do not enjoy any of the pregnancies. good luck to all you mommies out there.

Michele Jun 28, 2010 11:17:23 AM ET

28 weeks and getting compliments all the time on how great i look. feel pretty good too, althought i'm sure i'm going to get less mobile. 2nd trimester was great. i have a sharp pain in right side, have for weeks. maybe gallbladder, maybe torn ligament, but either way it won't go away. that's about my only complaint. can't wait to meet our little boy. i keep trying to picture what he will look like, but...guess we'll have to wait and see! good luck to you all!

Winnie May 16, 2010 07:59:45 AM ET

Am also 28.due august bt really tired.

TK May 10, 2010 09:56:42 PM ET

I start week28 tomorrow. energy level is definitely lower; walking short distances is like a marathon. sitting for long periods makes my tailbone ache. belly definitely feels 'heavy' compared to previously. can't wait to be done with this.

Danielle May 8, 2010 10:49:22 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy and am finally also at 28 weeks!!! i am tired all the time!!! i too am getting some dull, and some times sharp pains low down, front on the right side. not sure why but sometimes its painful to stand straight after getting out of a chair. but i exprect these will go soon. as its my first i am worried about everything!! looking to have a water birth as i have heard that this can speed things up a little more, and also less stressful for both me and my little girl! i can't wait to meet her, and to see what my little girl will look like etc. congrats to everyone, and wish you all good luck with the birth etc. x

KIM May 7, 2010 02:34:04 PM ET

Seems so true the baby is taking over! lol> it's much harder doing things 28 wks preggo. cleaning has to be done in sessions not a whole day event; and exercising has been cut down as well. fatigue has taken a toll and i could easily take 2-3 naps a day. i know it will all be worth it. much preggo luv. kim

brittney May 6, 2010 10:46:35 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks and 1 day! this is my first pregnancy!! :d we had a ultrasound today and she measured in 2 days ahead!! :d im so ready for my lil girl to get here!!!

Jami May 4, 2010 04:36:14 PM ET

I am 28 weeks today and am feeling great! i have been doing wii fit every weekday and i think that has helped me tremendously. i have two girls already and am excited to see my new little boy!! time feels like its slowing down at this point :-)

Brittany Apr 14, 2010 10:37:23 AM ET

Im 28 weeks today!! this is my first pregnancy && im so excited to meet my lil man :) i dont wanna wait 12 more wks lol but i guess he could make me wait longer if he wants... i hurt alot at nighttime so i think ill prolly go into labor at night, also sleep is getting really hard! ive been feeling him kick since i was 15 wks so maybe he will come a little sooner :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>