You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 28 > Comments

brittney May 6, 2010 10:46:35 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks and 1 day! this is my first pregnancy!! :d we had a ultrasound today and she measured in 2 days ahead!! :d im so ready for my lil girl to get here!!!

Jami May 4, 2010 04:36:14 PM ET

I am 28 weeks today and am feeling great! i have been doing wii fit every weekday and i think that has helped me tremendously. i have two girls already and am excited to see my new little boy!! time feels like its slowing down at this point :-)

Brittany Apr 14, 2010 10:37:23 AM ET

Im 28 weeks today!! this is my first pregnancy && im so excited to meet my lil man :) i dont wanna wait 12 more wks lol but i guess he could make me wait longer if he wants... i hurt alot at nighttime so i think ill prolly go into labor at night, also sleep is getting really hard! ive been feeling him kick since i was 15 wks so maybe he will come a little sooner :)

Samantha T Apr 5, 2010 01:05:36 PM ET

Wow i am so excited to hold my angel in my arms!! i feel like i already know her, she's a part of me, mine, this is my first and i already feel a strong connection spirtually with her and emotionally, i cannot express how i am going to feel when i look into her eyes, thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. god bless all and ha ve a happy nice pregnancy!! :)..

VITA Jan 13, 2010 06:33:25 PM ET

Hi everyone!! i'm just so happy im already 28wks!!this is my first first pregnacy i feel good!i cant wait to meet my baby in april!!! im so happy!!:-)

Keisha Jan 7, 2010 02:50:30 AM ET

This is my 2nd pregnancy and now it's 10 years later with lil man...im 28 wks and can hardly get some good sleep..i'm up all night and when i finally get some rest it's morning...during the day im extremely tired and cant do much. i know i have to walk at least 20 mins a day but i just to much and tiring...i have less than 12 more wks to go and i really hope that i'll feel less tired soon and can catch up with my daily walks.

Kerri Dec 27, 2009 09:42:47 PM ET

This is my 1st pregnancy and i'm so nervous, i was real sick 1st trimester, ok 2nd trimester, now i feel good, but still get morning sickness about 4 days outta the wk and have a real time getting outta bed, real tired!!

ashley Nov 1, 2009 05:58:09 PM ET

I've finally made it to the 28th wk mark and im excited to be 70% done..i can't wait til this chick is out of me.i've been having lots of pelvic pains.i go for my first in depth ultrasound tomorrow..(seems a lil late for that) but whatever.. my dr told me to start counting movements and to give her 2hrs to do 10 movements..but she knocks that out in 10mins..! very active busy bee..congrats 2 all tha expecting mothers and happy holidays! =)

maria Oct 11, 2009 03:08:49 PM ET

Its been a good pregnany but i have had alot of back pain and now its harder to sleep at night... cant wait for the baby to get here and for my body to go back down to normal..

Brittany Jan 23, 2009 02:34:19 PM ET

I have felt like crap my first trimester then my second i felt like i could do anything now i im in my third trimester and i have my ups and downs i notice that i cant remember anything and i mean anything i also am hungry all the time i walk like a duck and sleep thats a really bad subject because i dont get any but i guess its getting me ready for the days to come with my little one but other than that i am doing good i guess

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>