You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 29 Comments & Discussion

cera Aug 27, 2017 01:16:32 PM ET

I am 29 weeks 5 days pregnant and i feel a very sharp pain striking my left buttock... is it normal mums?

happy Feb 26, 2017 01:48:25 PM ET

My due date is may 13, 2017. it's a princess!

Keerthi Jan 8, 2017 04:40:43 AM ET

My due date is given as march 23rd. i'm perfectly fine with my baby but i'm very much eager to kno whether mine is a boy or girl. as this is my first baby. i felt some in this group r already aware of their babies gender . is there any way to find out ?if so, plz let me know. i'm very eager to find out.

Mommy of ellian and emilia Sep 7, 2016 10:20:14 PM ET

I am 29 weeks and 2 days. i'm due nov 20 but will be having a csection before then. i am excited but i have not gained any weight yet. i have lost 8 pounds. i am not skinny but i'm average size. my dr. doesn't say anything about it but i think it's not normal. i hope my baby is doing good, she is always moving! i can't wait for her to join us and meet her big sister!

jennifer sherman Sep 4, 2016 08:46:18 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks 6 days and get heartburn, acid indigestion bad. i also get braxton hicks and she is constantly kicking and moving. due nov 14, 2016.

Guest Sep 1, 2016 11:47:05 AM ET

I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant and 1 day. i have two boys, 4 and 7, and i'm finally having a baby girl! i feel great and am excited to meet her soon!

china Mar 15, 2015 07:30:42 AM ET

Hi. i'm 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i have bad braxton hicks contractions. i've been sick, have lower back pain, and losing mucus. it's been three bad days. does anyone have any info on what i should do?

Guest May 26, 2017 09:37:18 AM ET

You're about to go into labor.

Alexsis Feb 21, 2015 01:23:45 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 5 days. it's a girl whose due date is march 4th!!

marcy Jan 7, 2015 12:54:45 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my baby girl, ariel christine. i'm due march 27th, 2015, but we hope she decides to come a little early. this is my first child at 30 yrs old. me and my husband are so excited, but at the same time scared.

Ashley Jan 16, 2015 08:38:41 PM ET

Aw! i am scheduled for a c-section on march 27th, but with my 4th! so, don't be scared!! it will be the most amazing experience. congrats!!

Guest Jan 2, 2015 02:01:50 PM ET

Is anyone's due date march 24, 2015?

Latoya Jan 6, 2015 10:49:46 AM ET