You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

promise Nov 14, 2014 12:48:05 PM ET

I am 29 weeks and 6 days and i weigh so much. i'm counting down to jan 24th. i can't wait to see my boy. anybody have the same weight?

gloria omwanor Jul 23, 2014 05:44:11 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant. my baby is kicking fine. i don't know the sex yet, but i just want to know it. it was meant to be a surprise. my baby is really happy inside me. i can't wait have my baby.

darlene12 Sep 5, 2013 05:33:32 AM ET

Anyone with due date 24sept.....

Alexandria Jul 8, 2014 07:52:53 AM ET

I'm due sept 24th. :)

Tasia Jul 6, 2013 08:02:19 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 4 days with my second girl. my only issue is i'm kinda small for 29 weeks. but my baby girl is healthy and growing on time. counting down to my due date september 17, 2013

shontasia Jul 10, 2013 08:26:41 PM ET

Being small is normal deoending on how your baby is in your womb. you're fine. i didn't even start seriously showing til 6 months. ;) seriously feels like a growth spurt. some people say i'm small and some say otherwise. i'm small myself also. i'm due sept. 24... not dure what the gender is because the doctor told me two things.but i'm 29 wks 1d. i'm excited to have my little one but as long as you're eating and doing all the requirements you are fine because there is no particular size you are suppose to be. everyone is different. ♥ hope this helped ;)

Mrs D Jun 5, 2013 12:51:26 PM ET

I am 29 weeks and 1 day pregnancy has been normal so far even though dr. stated high risk 35, slightly overweight and african american. i am blessed and can't wait to meet my baby girl egypt!

Brianna May 30, 2013 03:31:54 AM ET

Iam 29 weeks 2 days with my first child.iam javing a baby girl & super excited! iam small for being this far along, atleast that's what everyone tells me! ive had a perfectly normal pregnancy & i can't wait to meet my babygirl mckenzie joan :) she keeps me up throughout the night with her kicks and jabs hopefully she changes her schedule!!

Mommy~of~2 May 22, 2013 09:19:56 PM ET

Well i'm 29 weeks and 6 days whit another girl yay....

khumo May 22, 2013 08:38:19 AM ET

Um 29 wiks wid my first born.i cant wait to mit her.i hav a had a no complications pregnancy so far.i feel tired though ma back hurts and ma feet luk lyk dat of an elephant.gud luck to ol momy to be's

sarah May 22, 2013 04:24:12 AM ET

Hey,i'm actualy 29weeks and 2days! this is my first time...so exited to meet my baby boy!but my belly look very small like a 4month pregnant!so his moving alot!good luck to all mothers out there!

Mari May 12, 2013 04:10:14 PM ET

29 weeks 5 days.! i feel pretty good most of the time count down to my due date july 23rd 2013

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>