You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

Yosuani May 7, 2013 10:24:32 PM ET

Im 29 weeks pregnant with my first baby girl! im pretty small for 29 weeks, iv had a normal pregnancy so far. my only issue not being able to sleep at night. but other than that, baby is being good :-) due july 23 2013, its funny same day of my birthday!

Monique May 8, 2013 10:12:06 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 3 days. this is my first pregnancy and i'm having a baby girl. i have had a wonderful pregnancy no sickness and very little issues other than sleep as well. i find myself up all night and of course she up too kicking nd wiggling keeping me company in the late night hours. i'm so excited to meet her countdown until july 22 2013!!!!

Guest Apr 27, 2013 06:20:24 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 6 days. i have a boy already i'm having a girl this time. this pregnancy is hard then i thought. when i was pregnant with my boy it was easy. i've been in pain since i was five months. i'm really to have this baby. i haven't able to go shopping so for the baby i don't know if i'm having a baby shower. i'm ben so much pain i just want to have this baby. good luck to all 2013 babies! i keep u in my prayer. god bless u.

Guest Apr 27, 2013 06:17:12 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and 6 days. i have a boy already i'm having a girl this time. this pregnancy is hard then i thought. when i was pregnant with my boy it was easy. i've been in pain since i was five months. i'm really to have this baby. i haven't able to go shopping so for the baby i don't know if i'm having a baby shower. i'm ben in

Chanta Apr 12, 2013 03:17:55 AM ET

29 weeks and 5 days. baby number 3, i have two boys already..waiting patiently for my daughter. let me just say i didn't know what i was missing until i went shoping for her. they keep all the cute stuff for girls!:-). back pain and breathlessness is all i can complain about. good luck to all you moms-to-be.

yvonne Apr 10, 2013 01:25:07 PM ET

Hello, i am 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant 72 days left to go very excited and i have all of my items gathered for my newborn daughter.

Karen Apr 1, 2013 12:55:19 PM ET

29 weeks 5 days pregnant with my 3 child. i have two girls already (ages 11 and 7) and this one will be a boy! i have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. i wasn't as sick with this baby as i was with the girls, just really tired. i have experienced a lot of heartburn this week, and a few contractions. nothing major though. since this will defintely be my last i am trying to enjoy the ride, but i am still really anxious at the same time. i can't wait to lay on my stomach again, run and play with the kids, and just be normal. but, this is all worth it for my little prince. good luck to everyone!

Jean Mar 30, 2013 05:45:19 AM ET

Hi i m 29 weeks today this is my first baby very excited but lots of problem going on this preg having kidney condition.. hydronephrities..ovarian cyst both overies.. but still nocomplain it's a challenge for me so guys don't worry take it easy .. at the end u going to c u little angles and little monkeys lol which will make u laugh n u 4gt everything!!:))

Amy Feb 26, 2013 06:11:45 PM ET

Today is week 29, day 5...i have 72 days left to go!! i am 40 yrs old and already have an 18 yr old and a 16 yr old. this pregnancy is far different from the first two!! it's so amazing and i am so blessed to be able to experience this again!!

Ms.Anderson Apr 18, 2012 10:36:35 AM ET

Hello,i am 29 weeks and ill be having my daughter at the of june.this is my first child! and i am very anxious to have her.my pregnancy went by fast now that i think about it..i am enjoying every moment of it..my only problem is that my back really hurts when i lay down at night to get some rest.is there anything i could do to relax better and get a good nights rest??

nikki Apr 4, 2012 11:02:25 PM ET

29 wks today. had ms from 5 wks 2 days. on zofran and had to take loa w/o pay from work. i go back when schoolresumes in late august. had just started so ddnt qualify for fmla or std or anytng. anyone had this situation? how did you cope financially? the stress of worrying is taking an emotional toll.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>