You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

Jean Mar 30, 2013 05:45:19 AM ET

Hi i m 29 weeks today this is my first baby very excited but lots of problem going on this preg having kidney condition.. hydronephrities..ovarian cyst both overies.. but still nocomplain it's a challenge for me so guys don't worry take it easy .. at the end u going to c u little angles and little monkeys lol which will make u laugh n u 4gt everything!!:))

Amy Feb 26, 2013 06:11:45 PM ET

Today is week 29, day 5...i have 72 days left to go!! i am 40 yrs old and already have an 18 yr old and a 16 yr old. this pregnancy is far different from the first two!! it's so amazing and i am so blessed to be able to experience this again!!

Ms.Anderson Apr 18, 2012 10:36:35 AM ET

Hello,i am 29 weeks and ill be having my daughter at the of june.this is my first child! and i am very anxious to have her.my pregnancy went by fast now that i think about it..i am enjoying every moment of it..my only problem is that my back really hurts when i lay down at night to get some rest.is there anything i could do to relax better and get a good nights rest??

nikki Apr 4, 2012 11:02:25 PM ET

29 wks today. had ms from 5 wks 2 days. on zofran and had to take loa w/o pay from work. i go back when schoolresumes in late august. had just started so ddnt qualify for fmla or std or anytng. anyone had this situation? how did you cope financially? the stress of worrying is taking an emotional toll.

LaQuinta Apr 3, 2012 02:44:53 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks and my pregnancy is going by really fast..!!! only thing i can complain about is this terrible heartburn and the fact that she move all day longgg...lol..but its cool since this is my 2nd child and its another girl..i already know what 2 expect!!!!

sama julliette Mar 19, 2012 07:29:54 AM ET

Am 29 weeks pregnant 1 day to enter 30,and my doctor says am due by 29 april or may 20th,is it possible or how coz i do not understand.plse help me.

Sara Mar 11, 2012 09:04:06 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks and feel pretty good. a little tired at times and swollen feet at the end of the day but other than that feel great! can't wait to meet her in 10 weeks.

Hannah Jan 25, 2012 11:43:39 AM ET

Pregnancy sickness is back! was really sick until 20 weeks and now i've got it back again.

Sarah Dec 9, 2011 03:31:33 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks & 5 days with my first . it's a boy . i'm so tired all the time , my back hurts , stomach feels heavy , & heart burn is the worst . so ready to meet this little guy . i worry myself to death . always worried if he is okay or not . but he moves around so much . i'm having an okay pregnancy ! just miserable ! (:

Lizzie Dec 6, 2011 05:25:25 AM ET

I will be 29 weeks on friday with my 2nd child. never experienced morning sickness but the heartburn and backache has just started. no swollen feet yet (thank god).i cannot wait to bring my little girl into the world.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>