Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Karen Apr 1, 2013 04:55:19 PM ET

29 weeks 5 days pregnant with my 3 child. i have two girls already (ages 11 and 7) and this one will be a boy! i have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. i wasn't as sick with this baby as i was with the girls, just really tired. i have experienced a lot of heartburn this week, and a few contractions. nothing major though. since this will defintely be my last i am trying to enjoy the ride, but i am still really anxious at the same time. i can't wait to lay on my stomach again, run and play with the kids, and just be normal. but, this is all worth it for my little prince. good luck to everyone!

Jean Mar 30, 2013 09:45:19 AM ET

Hi i m 29 weeks today this is my first baby very excited but lots of problem going on this preg having kidney condition.. hydronephrities..ovarian cyst both overies.. but still nocomplain it's a challenge for me so guys don't worry take it easy .. at the end u going to c u little angles and little monkeys lol which will make u laugh n u 4gt everything!!:))

Amy Feb 26, 2013 11:11:45 PM ET

Today is week 29, day 5...i have 72 days left to go!! i am 40 yrs old and already have an 18 yr old and a 16 yr old. this pregnancy is far different from the first two!! it's so amazing and i am so blessed to be able to experience this again!!

Ms.Anderson Apr 18, 2012 02:36:35 PM ET

Hello,i am 29 weeks and ill be having my daughter at the of june.this is my first child! and i am very anxious to have her.my pregnancy went by fast now that i think about it..i am enjoying every moment of it..my only problem is that my back really hurts when i lay down at night to get some rest.is there anything i could do to relax better and get a good nights rest??

nikki Apr 5, 2012 03:02:25 AM ET

29 wks today. had ms from 5 wks 2 days. on zofran and had to take loa w/o pay from work. i go back when schoolresumes in late august. had just started so ddnt qualify for fmla or std or anytng. anyone had this situation? how did you cope financially? the stress of worrying is taking an emotional toll.

LaQuinta Apr 3, 2012 06:44:53 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks and my pregnancy is going by really fast..!!! only thing i can complain about is this terrible heartburn and the fact that she move all day longgg...lol..but its cool since this is my 2nd child and its another girl..i already know what 2 expect!!!!

sama julliette Mar 19, 2012 11:29:54 AM ET

Am 29 weeks pregnant 1 day to enter 30,and my doctor says am due by 29 april or may 20th,is it possible or how coz i do not understand.plse help me.

Sara Mar 12, 2012 01:04:06 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks and feel pretty good. a little tired at times and swollen feet at the end of the day but other than that feel great! can't wait to meet her in 10 weeks.

Hannah Jan 25, 2012 04:43:39 PM ET

Pregnancy sickness is back! was really sick until 20 weeks and now i've got it back again.

Sarah Dec 9, 2011 08:31:33 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks & 5 days with my first . it's a boy . i'm so tired all the time , my back hurts , stomach feels heavy , & heart burn is the worst . so ready to meet this little guy . i worry myself to death . always worried if he is okay or not . but he moves around so much . i'm having an okay pregnancy ! just miserable ! (:

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question