You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

LaQuinta Apr 3, 2012 02:44:53 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks and my pregnancy is going by really fast..!!! only thing i can complain about is this terrible heartburn and the fact that she move all day longgg...lol..but its cool since this is my 2nd child and its another girl..i already know what 2 expect!!!!

sama julliette Mar 19, 2012 07:29:54 AM ET

Am 29 weeks pregnant 1 day to enter 30,and my doctor says am due by 29 april or may 20th,is it possible or how coz i do not understand.plse help me.

Sara Mar 11, 2012 09:04:06 PM ET

I'm 29 weeks and feel pretty good. a little tired at times and swollen feet at the end of the day but other than that feel great! can't wait to meet her in 10 weeks.

Hannah Jan 25, 2012 11:43:39 AM ET

Pregnancy sickness is back! was really sick until 20 weeks and now i've got it back again.

Sarah Dec 9, 2011 03:31:33 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks & 5 days with my first . it's a boy . i'm so tired all the time , my back hurts , stomach feels heavy , & heart burn is the worst . so ready to meet this little guy . i worry myself to death . always worried if he is okay or not . but he moves around so much . i'm having an okay pregnancy ! just miserable ! (:

Lizzie Dec 6, 2011 05:25:25 AM ET

I will be 29 weeks on friday with my 2nd child. never experienced morning sickness but the heartburn and backache has just started. no swollen feet yet (thank god).i cannot wait to bring my little girl into the world.

mucha Jun 23, 2011 06:18:55 PM ET

I am jus excited.experiencing shortness of breath,back aches and heartburns.cant wait to kiss my son.pregnancy is so exciting and fulfilling.enjoying every moment of it.

hayley May 11, 2011 07:10:25 AM ET

This is my 4th baby. 29+1 wks and cant wait 2 meet my baby now pregnace gone pretty fast but might have some thing 2 do with lookin after my other 3 young children which are 5 3 and 2 yrs old, had terrible morrin sickness every day till i was 5mths and still have days when it comes back, get terrible leg cramps in the middle of the night some times makes me cry its that painful :o(. have u heart burn n acid n havin a few braxton hick, and im is soo much pain wen i walk, i swaer the more u have the worst the pregnance is, i have gone thou the works this time, with my others i only ever had 1 or 2 things wrong but this baby has had everything. the sickness i never had at all with my 3 girls so as iv had so much of it then many be this baby is a boy :o), gdluck 2 every1 :o) hope i didnt moan 2 much x

Mickie Mar 8, 2011 02:22:01 PM ET

29 weeks and 2 days with baby #5.... a girl this time! her brothers are thrilled, and i'm enjoying buying pink for a change. feeling very uncomfortable at this point... i feel further along than i am! baby is measuring small, ive had morning sickness from the get go which i'm on meds for, and cold after cold after cold! some braxton hicks which are uncomfortable, leg aches, killer heartburn, and horrendous pelvic bone pain. i hate walking, or rolling over in bed. other than that (lol) i feel great. so excited to meet my baby girl, but it feels like its never going to end!!

liz Mar 5, 2011 12:36:38 AM ET

I am 29 weeks and this is #2. my back is sore quite often and im getting heartburn more :( but i cant believe i only have 11 weeks left!i have to say though, im ready to have my body back.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>