You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

Jo Mar 4, 2011 02:17:40 PM ET

28 weeks and 2 days and i feel pretty lucky to be having such a good pregnancy. i am still working full time and i manage to get to the gym 2/3 times a week. i am having some backpain and i do get tired but it sounds like this is completely normal :) can't wait to meet him or her!

Malika Mar 3, 2011 12:42:23 PM ET

I am going to be 29 weeks pregnant tomorrow. i have heart burn,constipation,joint pain(pelvic area),back pain,cramps and shortness of breath if i walk too fast or too much.i am tired most of the time and i swear sometimes this child is sitting on my bladder. no contractions yet. i can't wait to give birth, so i can finally meet my baby boy. pregnancy has been tough, i have a new found sense of respect for my mother.

Rupali Feb 9, 2011 03:44:48 PM ET

In my 29th week, feel great..no morning sickness, exercise daily, acid refulx is there, but tums work for me.

Cindy Jan 23, 2011 10:46:56 PM ET

28 1/2 weeks pregnant, im feeling like a cow! can't wait till my daughter is born

Anny Nov 9, 2010 11:03:05 AM ET

29 weeks and 5 days... i feel great!! never had morning sickness, heartburn, or anything! god is awesome! without him i know it wouldn't be so great! thank you father :-)

Enrika Nov 7, 2010 06:05:48 PM ET

Week 29 and third pregnancy and have been on bed rest since 18 weeks. i am very excited to meet my baby girl.

lilly Nov 3, 2010 06:38:06 AM ET

I felt very sick when i was pregnant

monica Nov 2, 2010 11:56:21 AM ET

Still feeling nausea from day to day, but the most have a very healthy baby boy, we just had a 3d ultrasound... he's so cute

Jude Oct 23, 2010 05:44:25 AM ET

29 weeks with my first, baby boy doesn't stop moving with plenty of kidney kicks. hooendous acid reflux and ligament pain, really bad back ache and now started getting braxton hicks, but hey it'll all be worth it :o)

Mrs dv Oct 20, 2010 11:30:49 AM ET

Week 29 2nd pregnancy on bedrest.. sick everyday, pain all day, just miserable. can't wait untill i finally have my daughter.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>