You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

monica Nov 2, 2010 11:56:21 AM ET

Still feeling nausea from day to day, but the most have a very healthy baby boy, we just had a 3d ultrasound... he's so cute

Jude Oct 23, 2010 05:44:25 AM ET

29 weeks with my first, baby boy doesn't stop moving with plenty of kidney kicks. hooendous acid reflux and ligament pain, really bad back ache and now started getting braxton hicks, but hey it'll all be worth it :o)

Mrs dv Oct 20, 2010 11:30:49 AM ET

Week 29 2nd pregnancy on bedrest.. sick everyday, pain all day, just miserable. can't wait untill i finally have my daughter.

Alice Oct 3, 2010 05:21:24 AM ET

28 weeks and 5 days, feeling fat with lots of leg cramps and heartburn but very excited about the arrival of our little boy!

Sydney Sep 10, 2010 09:38:50 PM ET

I am 29 weeks tommorow and feel great! this is my first baby(boy).i have had the best pregnancy so far.i just can't wait to see him!

Davis Sep 8, 2010 04:24:29 AM ET

Just miserable. 1st baby, 29 weeks 3 days. have had ligament pains the entire 7 months. now shortness of breath, braxton hicks every day, hips hurt like heck making sleep impossible. plus acid reflux/indegestion like burning battery fluid down my throat. feels like i have an eternity left. all in all i am sooo ready for this to all be over.

Dominique Jul 28, 2010 01:49:02 PM ET

3rd babyb, 29 weeks, feeling good for the most part... having contractions.. but my cervix is long and closed.. exicted about meeting my baby girl.

Cora Jul 21, 2010 07:48:44 PM ET

Well i'm a little over 29 weeks, and mostly anxious! it feels like pregnancy never ends! mostly feeling really full all the time, and really sleepy. other than that, not too bad.

Carla Jul 19, 2010 10:32:43 AM ET

29 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty good. feeling a little tired but keeping busy with work. the heat is exhausting but keeping hydrated is key. love feeling all of the kicks and waves of movement in my belly, can't wait to hold her in my arms. up 30lbs already but i am pretty tall and i guess i can afford it. my baby bump now measures 41 inches and my waist is 35. crazy to see the changes...miss my flat belly but so worth it!

Isa Jul 7, 2010 09:08:34 PM ET

Suddenly feel like she has grown to full term and i'm only at 29 weeks, back hurts, restless legs, cant sleep, can't wait until end of september!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>