You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

Alice Oct 3, 2010 05:21:24 AM ET

28 weeks and 5 days, feeling fat with lots of leg cramps and heartburn but very excited about the arrival of our little boy!

Sydney Sep 10, 2010 09:38:50 PM ET

I am 29 weeks tommorow and feel great! this is my first baby(boy).i have had the best pregnancy so far.i just can't wait to see him!

Davis Sep 8, 2010 04:24:29 AM ET

Just miserable. 1st baby, 29 weeks 3 days. have had ligament pains the entire 7 months. now shortness of breath, braxton hicks every day, hips hurt like heck making sleep impossible. plus acid reflux/indegestion like burning battery fluid down my throat. feels like i have an eternity left. all in all i am sooo ready for this to all be over.

Dominique Jul 28, 2010 01:49:02 PM ET

3rd babyb, 29 weeks, feeling good for the most part... having contractions.. but my cervix is long and closed.. exicted about meeting my baby girl.

Cora Jul 21, 2010 07:48:44 PM ET

Well i'm a little over 29 weeks, and mostly anxious! it feels like pregnancy never ends! mostly feeling really full all the time, and really sleepy. other than that, not too bad.

Carla Jul 19, 2010 10:32:43 AM ET

29 weeks tomorrow and feeling pretty good. feeling a little tired but keeping busy with work. the heat is exhausting but keeping hydrated is key. love feeling all of the kicks and waves of movement in my belly, can't wait to hold her in my arms. up 30lbs already but i am pretty tall and i guess i can afford it. my baby bump now measures 41 inches and my waist is 35. crazy to see the changes...miss my flat belly but so worth it!

Isa Jul 7, 2010 09:08:34 PM ET

Suddenly feel like she has grown to full term and i'm only at 29 weeks, back hurts, restless legs, cant sleep, can't wait until end of september!

barb Jun 28, 2010 10:51:31 PM ET

29 weeks feeling fat as a whale. stomach feels stret hed to the limit. exhausted from running around all day after baby #1 craving lots not enough room in my body to get full getting heart burn.. nothings going good, hormones are going crazy. i feel crazy. can't wait until this is over. then i will be a little less miserable.

ayla dunn Jun 24, 2010 06:01:30 PM ET

Im 28 weeks and 4 days today..i feel anxious.. this is my first child and im getting very excited to meet my son! i have constipation and im a little tired.. other then that i feel great! :)

Breezy Jun 18, 2010 09:38:10 PM ET

Im at 29 weeks with #5! been super tired and hot! i have been struggling keep hydrated enough here. my husband has been gone for over a month with the military and i still have another month or so to go before he is home. but feel pretty good under thee circumstances.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>