You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 29 > Comments

barb Jun 28, 2010 10:51:31 PM ET

29 weeks feeling fat as a whale. stomach feels stret hed to the limit. exhausted from running around all day after baby #1 craving lots not enough room in my body to get full getting heart burn.. nothings going good, hormones are going crazy. i feel crazy. can't wait until this is over. then i will be a little less miserable.

ayla dunn Jun 24, 2010 06:01:30 PM ET

Im 28 weeks and 4 days today..i feel anxious.. this is my first child and im getting very excited to meet my son! i have constipation and im a little tired.. other then that i feel great! :)

Breezy Jun 18, 2010 09:38:10 PM ET

Im at 29 weeks with #5! been super tired and hot! i have been struggling keep hydrated enough here. my husband has been gone for over a month with the military and i still have another month or so to go before he is home. but feel pretty good under thee circumstances.

Nthabiseng May 15, 2010 04:02:17 PM ET

I am 29 weeks pregnant and feel a lot of pressure on my legs and my back i try some of your tips of relaxation and it works most of the time,thank u.

lisa May 8, 2010 04:51:56 AM ET

I am 29 wks pregnant with 3rd pregnancy, i am starting to get uncomfortable now and cant wait to meet my little boy, my children are also excited to meet their new brother and my 5 yr old son kisses my growing belly and says good morning to it every day it brings tears to my eyes to see he is so happy to be getting a brother

kathy May 6, 2010 10:06:31 PM ET

Im 29 weeks and feeling every 29 weeks at this stage .alot different to my other 2 pregnancies.but still get overwelmed everytime i feel her kick.it really is a miracle.

Jo May 3, 2010 03:22:10 AM ET

My third baby and feeling great & getting excited to be off work & being able to meet them soon! x

Ari Apr 14, 2010 05:01:13 PM ET

I have cramping, i'm tired but i'm def not depressed. it's a lot to take in for the first time by i kinda want it to be over and be back to normal

Taffaney Mar 31, 2010 04:01:25 PM ET

Ia m 29 weeks and i am feeling so tired sore in the back this is my first she moves a lot which is good i just cant wait to meet her.

Julez Mar 19, 2010 06:14:31 PM ET

This is my third pregnancy and i am almost 29 weeks ...i feel pretty good a little tired and having some contractions here and there but great! i love being pregnant!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>