You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 30 Comments & Discussion

Lauren Jun 28, 2017 03:30:29 PM ET

30 weeks. feel sick, don't want to eat and can't sleep at night.

Guest Jul 5, 2017 06:51:09 PM ET

Me too:(

Bre Jun 5, 2017 04:10:57 PM ET

30 weeks and exhausted, as well as dealing with lots of nausea and a little vomiting :(

Fields Jan 5, 2017 11:32:25 PM ET

30 weeks and feeling sick.

Emily Jun 18, 2017 08:51:37 PM ET

Morning sickness back for me too, at 30 weeks.

Lee Mar 11, 2015 01:23:34 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and i'm so ready for this to be over.

sebolelo Mar 8, 2015 09:41:02 AM ET

I am 30 weeks, and i have labour pains. at the clinic, they did not give me the date to go into operation. it is possible that if i go to the hospital they can operate me?

Katie Feb 8, 2015 11:48:57 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant now, and i feel great! tonight, i actually felt a random attack of nausea. i've gained 36 lbs so far. i was underweight in the beginning, so my midwife says i'm okay. i'm very active still. she says my baby boy is consistently bigger at every visit, and thinks i might be farther along.

mini Jan 15, 2015 09:13:41 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant, and i must say i feel miserable, i feel sick every day like i did at the start of my pregnancy. i'm tired all the time. this is my 4th baby, and i don't think i felt this bad with the other pregnancies. i don't have any interest in anything. i really don't know what has gotten into me!!!!

liz Jan 23, 2017 12:31:27 AM ET

I feel that exact way.. it's also my fourth baby and my allergies are always acting up. in fact, i'm in bed with the biggest headache, ciatica on my right leg and a stuffy nose. :(

April T Sep 29, 2014 09:11:05 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and my mood swings suck. this is my third child, and i'm annoyed with this pregnancy. the mood swings are bad, but later i will be fine. hugs

Dawn Jun 10, 2017 08:06:49 PM ET

Same here and i am so irritable and insecure it's driving me crazy and him.

kel Jun 22, 2014 06:06:30 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, i'm having a lot of pains in my back and a couple contraction pains. but, my belly gone really soft and low i feel fat more then pregnant and baby movement has decreased. i'm scared if i go into labor now baby might be poorly or not live. i feel like i'm wasting docs time if i go hospital.

angel mother of 3almost 4 Oct 7, 2013 01:45:51 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks 3 days i feel tired and sick all the time i was in the hospital for a week recently because of kidney problems now i'm fine and not in pain anymore i'm having a baby boy already have 2 girls and one boy. i enjoy his kicks and hiccups i just hate the vomiting and feeling sick all the time this week i can't keep anything down ugh it makes me feel weak because of all the vomiting. cant wait till this is over. due date is dec 13

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>