Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

forever1990young Aug 6, 2013 01:33:44 PM ET

30 weeks pregnant today and i still have 8 more lbs to gain before i even get back to my pre pregnancy weight. i initially lost 16 lbs. and have only gained 8 back in the last 2.5 months

denise a Aug 4, 2013 07:50:22 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregrant and i'm gaining weight like there is no tomorrow and this is my second baby and its a boy. hopefully these ten weeks pass by quick .

denise Jul 13, 2013 03:19:48 AM ET

30 weeks pregnant today i've gained. ...read carefully. .3 lbs obgyn said i was fine though that i shouldn't gain as much in the begging but i'm worried still

momo_coco Jun 30, 2013 11:04:55 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks exactly today and i feel awesome. my ob/gyn suggests working out for 1 hour daily so for the past 3 months i've been trying to but it is hard. i'm only successful for three-four days of working out per week. i've only gained 19 pounds and i stick to a pretty decent diet; high protein, iron, and fiber. i don't work and that is stressing me out! i hate not being occupied but as i get bigger i know it's for the best. baby boy is highly active and i've heard nothing bad from the doc, just to watch my weight. hubby and i are very excited for the arrival of our first child. :)

Portia Jun 9, 2013 09:39:08 AM ET

I m 30 weeks today.feeling bulky.cant sleepat night earlier i used to feel my baby jumping n kicking inside but from past week coulnt feel that way...i m worried if its not normal or my baby is not growing properly... my gynae too told me that baby is a week advncd in growth

Stephanie May 15, 2013 12:02:18 AM ET

Im 30weeks now..my body has changed soo much n also my thoughts...i feel like i over think stuff too much and it just builds up stress..bt most of the time i feel good..just my legs cramp up n feet get swollen when i walk alot...i love it wen my bbygirl kicks. punches n wiggles i feel no pain bt wen shes by my ribs oohhh god it feels weird

Rafena May 14, 2013 06:51:47 PM ET

I am 30 weeks and two day and the little one is moving all over my belly and i feel good but can't get no sleep at night, i hope my few weeks pass by fast so we can meet our son. god is great and will help me out.

brandi May 14, 2013 05:03:54 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and 1 day today im feeling huge looking huge got a ultra sound done yesturday an the baby was fine an weighs 3 pounds and 13 ounces he a busy body always on the move im my belly it just feels like its taking forever especially since iv been diagnosed with gestational diabetes an have a strict diet it feels like im never eating enough i just hope these 10 weeks fly bye quick cause im so ready to meet him oh an this is my 4th baby an they are all boys!!!

brandi May 14, 2013 09:41:19 AM ET

Keara Mar 12, 2013 01:56:37 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks and 1 day and i'm so tired! i'm not sure if it due to the time change and my body hasn't came to or if my body is getting more tired from the baby! just a little over being pregnant ready to meet the baby!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>