You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

momo_coco Jun 30, 2013 11:04:55 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks exactly today and i feel awesome. my ob/gyn suggests working out for 1 hour daily so for the past 3 months i've been trying to but it is hard. i'm only successful for three-four days of working out per week. i've only gained 19 pounds and i stick to a pretty decent diet; high protein, iron, and fiber. i don't work and that is stressing me out! i hate not being occupied but as i get bigger i know it's for the best. baby boy is highly active and i've heard nothing bad from the doc, just to watch my weight. hubby and i are very excited for the arrival of our first child. :)

Portia Jun 9, 2013 09:39:08 AM ET

I m 30 weeks today.feeling bulky.cant sleepat night earlier i used to feel my baby jumping n kicking inside but from past week coulnt feel that way...i m worried if its not normal or my baby is not growing properly... my gynae too told me that baby is a week advncd in growth

Stephanie May 15, 2013 12:02:18 AM ET

Im 30weeks now..my body has changed soo much n also my thoughts...i feel like i over think stuff too much and it just builds up stress..bt most of the time i feel good..just my legs cramp up n feet get swollen when i walk alot...i love it wen my bbygirl kicks. punches n wiggles i feel no pain bt wen shes by my ribs oohhh god it feels weird

Rafena May 14, 2013 06:51:47 PM ET

I am 30 weeks and two day and the little one is moving all over my belly and i feel good but can't get no sleep at night, i hope my few weeks pass by fast so we can meet our son. god is great and will help me out.

brandi May 14, 2013 05:03:54 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and 1 day today im feeling huge looking huge got a ultra sound done yesturday an the baby was fine an weighs 3 pounds and 13 ounces he a busy body always on the move im my belly it just feels like its taking forever especially since iv been diagnosed with gestational diabetes an have a strict diet it feels like im never eating enough i just hope these 10 weeks fly bye quick cause im so ready to meet him oh an this is my 4th baby an they are all boys!!!

brandi May 14, 2013 09:41:19 AM ET

Keara Mar 12, 2013 01:56:37 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks and 1 day and i'm so tired! i'm not sure if it due to the time change and my body hasn't came to or if my body is getting more tired from the baby! just a little over being pregnant ready to meet the baby!

keke Dec 27, 2012 04:22:54 PM ET

This is my 3rd child and its a great experience and i love y ito feel him kick this is my only little boy i have two girls i been so tired with him lately its like i can never get full

Danielle J Hardy Oct 16, 2012 07:15:55 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks and 2 days! my first pregnant and i'm 24 years old and feeling generally fine! i've been trying to stay as active as possible but i know when i've over done it because my lower back really aches and is sore! i think ive been experiencing braxton hicks over last few weeks! especially when i'm laying down almost flat on my back! my bump gets firmer and hard and rises slightly for a period of around 20-30 seconds then it softens. i love feeling my baby kicks and i like poking my belly playing with the baby and feeling it kick back! i dont know what i'm having til it's born! due xmas eve this year! eeeeekkkk!

Latia Oct 10, 2012 10:35:02 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks and this is my 1st child. people who know me think i'm big but people who see me for the first time think i'm small. i have up days and down days. i am more active now but i'm tired as ever. on top of that i feel heavy and any little thing makes my back hurt. i'm ready to have him and get my body back also. i love feeling him move but i hate getting kicked in my bladder. i can't wait to hold him.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>