You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

Rafena May 14, 2013 06:51:47 PM ET

I am 30 weeks and two day and the little one is moving all over my belly and i feel good but can't get no sleep at night, i hope my few weeks pass by fast so we can meet our son. god is great and will help me out.

brandi May 14, 2013 05:03:54 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and 1 day today im feeling huge looking huge got a ultra sound done yesturday an the baby was fine an weighs 3 pounds and 13 ounces he a busy body always on the move im my belly it just feels like its taking forever especially since iv been diagnosed with gestational diabetes an have a strict diet it feels like im never eating enough i just hope these 10 weeks fly bye quick cause im so ready to meet him oh an this is my 4th baby an they are all boys!!!

brandi May 14, 2013 09:41:19 AM ET

Keara Mar 12, 2013 01:56:37 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks and 1 day and i'm so tired! i'm not sure if it due to the time change and my body hasn't came to or if my body is getting more tired from the baby! just a little over being pregnant ready to meet the baby!

keke Dec 27, 2012 04:22:54 PM ET

This is my 3rd child and its a great experience and i love y ito feel him kick this is my only little boy i have two girls i been so tired with him lately its like i can never get full

Danielle J Hardy Oct 16, 2012 07:15:55 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks and 2 days! my first pregnant and i'm 24 years old and feeling generally fine! i've been trying to stay as active as possible but i know when i've over done it because my lower back really aches and is sore! i think ive been experiencing braxton hicks over last few weeks! especially when i'm laying down almost flat on my back! my bump gets firmer and hard and rises slightly for a period of around 20-30 seconds then it softens. i love feeling my baby kicks and i like poking my belly playing with the baby and feeling it kick back! i dont know what i'm having til it's born! due xmas eve this year! eeeeekkkk!

Latia Oct 10, 2012 10:35:02 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks and this is my 1st child. people who know me think i'm big but people who see me for the first time think i'm small. i have up days and down days. i am more active now but i'm tired as ever. on top of that i feel heavy and any little thing makes my back hurt. i'm ready to have him and get my body back also. i love feeling him move but i hate getting kicked in my bladder. i can't wait to hold him.

latae Sep 14, 2012 06:58:03 AM ET

Im 30 wks and 3 days...i dont really hsve any symptoms...im really small everyone thinks im about five mths. so they r shocked when i tell them how far along iam.... i think im just tired of brong pregnant n ready for it to be over.....im tired of sharing my body....sounds kind of selfish but dats how i feel......

Mary Aug 20, 2012 01:45:34 PM ET

Am 30 weeks, this is my 3rd baby.am totally exhausted, very anemic, despite a great diet! people can't believe im 30 weeks, as appear very small. this is usual for me. at 4ft 11 normally weighing under 8 stone. my first 9lb oz my second 9lb 1 lb. wonder how heavy this one! another c section, not looking forward to that... just wish for some more energy right now!

sandy Aug 19, 2012 07:50:32 PM ET

I feel like crap. this is my third child, i'm 27 usual an active person. well, i've been glued to my bed for the past 2 months pretty much. hope this next 10 weeks flies by! can't wait to see my new son :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>