Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Danielle J Hardy Oct 16, 2012 11:15:55 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks and 2 days! my first pregnant and i'm 24 years old and feeling generally fine! i've been trying to stay as active as possible but i know when i've over done it because my lower back really aches and is sore! i think ive been experiencing braxton hicks over last few weeks! especially when i'm laying down almost flat on my back! my bump gets firmer and hard and rises slightly for a period of around 20-30 seconds then it softens. i love feeling my baby kicks and i like poking my belly playing with the baby and feeling it kick back! i dont know what i'm having til it's born! due xmas eve this year! eeeeekkkk!

Latia Oct 10, 2012 02:35:02 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks and this is my 1st child. people who know me think i'm big but people who see me for the first time think i'm small. i have up days and down days. i am more active now but i'm tired as ever. on top of that i feel heavy and any little thing makes my back hurt. i'm ready to have him and get my body back also. i love feeling him move but i hate getting kicked in my bladder. i can't wait to hold him.

latae Sep 14, 2012 10:58:03 AM ET

Im 30 wks and 3 days...i dont really hsve any symptoms...im really small everyone thinks im about five mths. so they r shocked when i tell them how far along iam.... i think im just tired of brong pregnant n ready for it to be over.....im tired of sharing my body....sounds kind of selfish but dats how i feel......

Mary Aug 20, 2012 05:45:34 PM ET

Am 30 weeks, this is my 3rd baby.am totally exhausted, very anemic, despite a great diet! people can't believe im 30 weeks, as appear very small. this is usual for me. at 4ft 11 normally weighing under 8 stone. my first 9lb oz my second 9lb 1 lb. wonder how heavy this one! another c section, not looking forward to that... just wish for some more energy right now!

sandy Aug 19, 2012 11:50:32 PM ET

I feel like crap. this is my third child, i'm 27 usual an active person. well, i've been glued to my bed for the past 2 months pretty much. hope this next 10 weeks flies by! can't wait to see my new son :)

Nikki Jul 30, 2012 04:38:43 AM ET

I am 30 weeks tomorrow and i feel exhausted a lot of the time, but i work on my feet at my job so i suppose that could be a part of it. i havent felt as hungry as i did earlier in my pregnancy...but i still try to eat as much as im suppose to everyday. i cant wait for the next 10 weeks to go by and i hold my little boy..hes my first, im excited and a little scared too :)

Kate May 3, 2012 06:44:16 AM ET

I am 30 weeks and 2 days, feeling like i can feel a few of the extra pounds but feel fab and still at the gym 3 times a week. i didn't enjoy pregnancy with my first i felt fat and lethargic (probably due to the ridiculous weight gain after eating everything) so loving it this time and i think the exercise has really helped! mood swings have started to come back, people can't believe how long i've got left as my bump is like a huge football stuck on the front of me but i am expecting a big one after 9lb 6oz for my first!

estelle Apr 21, 2012 10:12:11 AM ET

I feel worthless,physically exhausted.cant cope with much,also feel like i dont wanna be around anyone.i have a 7 year old daughter and she just drives me crazy at the moment.i just want to be left alone,is this normal?

Yolanda Nov 27, 2011 10:48:49 PM ET

Im 30 weeks n 3 days. im pregnant with twin boys. i cant wait til their born they are hurtin me but i love to feel them kick every morning.

Rose Aug 5, 2011 03:25:58 AM ET

Hi am almost 30 weeks and i feel huge... its our 4th girl, i feel really anxious at night i cant stay sitting or standing for long... i really want her out already and so do my girls we want to meet whats been in my belly for this long,i hope these next 10 weeks go by fast:)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question