You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

Kate May 3, 2012 02:44:16 AM ET

I am 30 weeks and 2 days, feeling like i can feel a few of the extra pounds but feel fab and still at the gym 3 times a week. i didn't enjoy pregnancy with my first i felt fat and lethargic (probably due to the ridiculous weight gain after eating everything) so loving it this time and i think the exercise has really helped! mood swings have started to come back, people can't believe how long i've got left as my bump is like a huge football stuck on the front of me but i am expecting a big one after 9lb 6oz for my first!

estelle Apr 21, 2012 06:12:11 AM ET

I feel worthless,physically exhausted.cant cope with much,also feel like i dont wanna be around anyone.i have a 7 year old daughter and she just drives me crazy at the moment.i just want to be left alone,is this normal?

Yolanda Nov 27, 2011 05:48:49 PM ET

Im 30 weeks n 3 days. im pregnant with twin boys. i cant wait til their born they are hurtin me but i love to feel them kick every morning.

Rose Aug 4, 2011 11:25:58 PM ET

Hi am almost 30 weeks and i feel huge... its our 4th girl, i feel really anxious at night i cant stay sitting or standing for long... i really want her out already and so do my girls we want to meet whats been in my belly for this long,i hope these next 10 weeks go by fast:)

precious Jul 9, 2011 01:08:47 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks now and i feel great ! its like im not pregnant . i feel wonderful every time my baby kicks .

Jennifer Jul 1, 2011 06:54:10 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks today :d people are shocked to find out how far along i am because i hardly look pregnant (: this is my first btw. and i'm feeling great! i could do without the lower back pain and leg aches that starts when i'm ready for bed. it keeps me up all night long which is hard since i'm still working 45 hours a week. but my babygirl will arrive soon and it will all be worth it :))

kathy Jun 8, 2011 09:16:43 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks now and i feel great! i could feel my baby girl kicking and moving a lot. hopefully this 10 weeks goes by fast. i can't for the arrival of my baby girl..

Paige May 7, 2011 11:28:00 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks & i feel great! i can't workout as long as before, i don't sleep as much, but i feel so much more positive than earlier in my pregnancy! baby girl moves around so much. it's going to be hard not to miss. hopefully, these next 10 weeks go by slow.

michelle Apr 11, 2011 07:29:30 AM ET

I dont feel good and i cant wait until it is all over 30weeks now

christy Apr 4, 2011 02:27:27 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first. its a boy... i feel unpregnant and just fat at times, and other times i can really tell hes really in there... hes steady kickin my ribs and bladder what seems like nonstop... sleep is almost a thing of the past n at times my spouse thinks ive gone crazy because i cant remember anything and the slightest things make me mad or upset... we r so ready for our lil man "brody" to get here...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>