You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

Rose Aug 4, 2011 11:25:58 PM ET

Hi am almost 30 weeks and i feel huge... its our 4th girl, i feel really anxious at night i cant stay sitting or standing for long... i really want her out already and so do my girls we want to meet whats been in my belly for this long,i hope these next 10 weeks go by fast:)

precious Jul 9, 2011 01:08:47 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks now and i feel great ! its like im not pregnant . i feel wonderful every time my baby kicks .

Jennifer Jul 1, 2011 06:54:10 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks today :d people are shocked to find out how far along i am because i hardly look pregnant (: this is my first btw. and i'm feeling great! i could do without the lower back pain and leg aches that starts when i'm ready for bed. it keeps me up all night long which is hard since i'm still working 45 hours a week. but my babygirl will arrive soon and it will all be worth it :))

kathy Jun 8, 2011 09:16:43 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks now and i feel great! i could feel my baby girl kicking and moving a lot. hopefully this 10 weeks goes by fast. i can't for the arrival of my baby girl..

Paige May 7, 2011 11:28:00 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks & i feel great! i can't workout as long as before, i don't sleep as much, but i feel so much more positive than earlier in my pregnancy! baby girl moves around so much. it's going to be hard not to miss. hopefully, these next 10 weeks go by slow.

michelle Apr 11, 2011 07:29:30 AM ET

I dont feel good and i cant wait until it is all over 30weeks now

christy Apr 4, 2011 02:27:27 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first. its a boy... i feel unpregnant and just fat at times, and other times i can really tell hes really in there... hes steady kickin my ribs and bladder what seems like nonstop... sleep is almost a thing of the past n at times my spouse thinks ive gone crazy because i cant remember anything and the slightest things make me mad or upset... we r so ready for our lil man "brody" to get here...

T Mar 21, 2011 04:56:41 PM ET

I feel great! 30 weeks pregnant with our third, finally having a girl and excited about our homebirth!!!

Ms.Wright Feb 8, 2011 11:37:29 PM ET

Im 30wks and cant wait for the big day!! he keeps me up most of the night half because hes hugh and the other because he never stops doing flips i also have a two year old that i had a problem with getting into my bed (only sence ive been prego) that is before he kicked her out littarly!! :), and i will get body cripling heartburn from water i swear. april 15th

Jay Jan 21, 2011 12:01:35 AM ET

Feeling awful. tired all the time. have 2 year old daughter. it is hard to take care of her. still working 12hr shfits days and nights as a icu rn. got huge veicouse veins. can's wait for the due dats..wish me luck.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>