You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

christy Apr 4, 2011 02:27:27 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first. its a boy... i feel unpregnant and just fat at times, and other times i can really tell hes really in there... hes steady kickin my ribs and bladder what seems like nonstop... sleep is almost a thing of the past n at times my spouse thinks ive gone crazy because i cant remember anything and the slightest things make me mad or upset... we r so ready for our lil man "brody" to get here...

T Mar 21, 2011 04:56:41 PM ET

I feel great! 30 weeks pregnant with our third, finally having a girl and excited about our homebirth!!!

Ms.Wright Feb 8, 2011 11:37:29 PM ET

Im 30wks and cant wait for the big day!! he keeps me up most of the night half because hes hugh and the other because he never stops doing flips i also have a two year old that i had a problem with getting into my bed (only sence ive been prego) that is before he kicked her out littarly!! :), and i will get body cripling heartburn from water i swear. april 15th

Jay Jan 21, 2011 12:01:35 AM ET

Feeling awful. tired all the time. have 2 year old daughter. it is hard to take care of her. still working 12hr shfits days and nights as a icu rn. got huge veicouse veins. can's wait for the due dats..wish me luck.

Rhodes Dec 21, 2010 03:05:06 PM ET

I am almost 30 weeks with my 3rd and i feel like a whale! i waddle everywhere, forget everything and have some back pain and leg cramps, but compared to last time so far this has been a cake walk! swo overall i actually feel pretty ok!

Kathleen Nov 22, 2010 11:36:09 AM ET

My ribs hurt so bad. she stays in my ribs. i can't breathe half the time and the pain never goes away. my feet are big and i feel like a cow, but my girl will be worth every second of it when she arrives. i'm so ready...!

Valerie Nov 4, 2010 06:01:24 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and i have been uncomfortable for a couple weeks now. back pain, pelvic pain, leg cramps, feels like my hips are gonna snap. im so glad to be almost done. im so excited to meet my lil girl!!

Sherrie Nov 1, 2010 06:23:01 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant and 2 days. i have a lot of leg cramps, i can't sleep at night, my ribs hurt, i feel like i can't breathe most of the time, and i have plenty of mood swings..but i'm so happy i only have 2 months to go :)

Julia Oct 8, 2010 03:06:16 PM ET

Back pain, leg cramps are getting bothersome...i feel like the belly is getting in the way of normal activies, picking up a pen, tying my shoes...don't have the energy to exercise, althought i know it would do wonders for the back & leg pain...otherwise spirits are up !

DARLYN Aug 18, 2010 11:46:45 PM ET

30 weeks ...i feel terrible..

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>