You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

Jay Jan 21, 2011 12:01:35 AM ET

Feeling awful. tired all the time. have 2 year old daughter. it is hard to take care of her. still working 12hr shfits days and nights as a icu rn. got huge veicouse veins. can's wait for the due dats..wish me luck.

Rhodes Dec 21, 2010 03:05:06 PM ET

I am almost 30 weeks with my 3rd and i feel like a whale! i waddle everywhere, forget everything and have some back pain and leg cramps, but compared to last time so far this has been a cake walk! swo overall i actually feel pretty ok!

Kathleen Nov 22, 2010 11:36:09 AM ET

My ribs hurt so bad. she stays in my ribs. i can't breathe half the time and the pain never goes away. my feet are big and i feel like a cow, but my girl will be worth every second of it when she arrives. i'm so ready...!

Valerie Nov 4, 2010 06:01:24 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and i have been uncomfortable for a couple weeks now. back pain, pelvic pain, leg cramps, feels like my hips are gonna snap. im so glad to be almost done. im so excited to meet my lil girl!!

Sherrie Nov 1, 2010 06:23:01 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant and 2 days. i have a lot of leg cramps, i can't sleep at night, my ribs hurt, i feel like i can't breathe most of the time, and i have plenty of mood swings..but i'm so happy i only have 2 months to go :)

Julia Oct 8, 2010 03:06:16 PM ET

Back pain, leg cramps are getting bothersome...i feel like the belly is getting in the way of normal activies, picking up a pen, tying my shoes...don't have the energy to exercise, althought i know it would do wonders for the back & leg pain...otherwise spirits are up !

DARLYN Aug 18, 2010 11:46:45 PM ET

30 weeks ...i feel terrible..

TIFFANY Jul 30, 2010 10:05:26 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant now. most of the time i dont feel pregnant i wonder if its normal... but the only thing that bothers me the most is trying to sleep at night i toss and turn.

Nawal Jul 14, 2010 04:46:30 AM ET

I am 30 weeks and i have a very bad back pain, can not sleep at night, and not gaining weight for the past 2 weeks i am very concerned.

Michele Jul 13, 2010 11:51:53 AM ET

This boy keeps moving all around and it's so strange! i love it, but it's such a wierd feeling. i wish my husband coul feel it (from the inside) just once to have a clue. it's too hard to explain. i've been walking 30 mins a day and it's getting rough b/c it's so hot out. come on sept!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>