Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Kathleen Nov 22, 2010 04:36:09 PM ET

My ribs hurt so bad. she stays in my ribs. i can't breathe half the time and the pain never goes away. my feet are big and i feel like a cow, but my girl will be worth every second of it when she arrives. i'm so ready...!

Valerie Nov 4, 2010 10:01:24 PM ET

Im 30 weeks and i have been uncomfortable for a couple weeks now. back pain, pelvic pain, leg cramps, feels like my hips are gonna snap. im so glad to be almost done. im so excited to meet my lil girl!!

Sherrie Nov 1, 2010 10:23:01 PM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant and 2 days. i have a lot of leg cramps, i can't sleep at night, my ribs hurt, i feel like i can't breathe most of the time, and i have plenty of mood swings..but i'm so happy i only have 2 months to go :)

Julia Oct 8, 2010 07:06:16 PM ET

Back pain, leg cramps are getting bothersome...i feel like the belly is getting in the way of normal activies, picking up a pen, tying my shoes...don't have the energy to exercise, althought i know it would do wonders for the back & leg pain...otherwise spirits are up !

DARLYN Aug 19, 2010 03:46:45 AM ET

30 weeks ...i feel terrible..

TIFFANY Jul 31, 2010 02:05:26 AM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant now. most of the time i dont feel pregnant i wonder if its normal... but the only thing that bothers me the most is trying to sleep at night i toss and turn.

Nawal Jul 14, 2010 08:46:30 AM ET

I am 30 weeks and i have a very bad back pain, can not sleep at night, and not gaining weight for the past 2 weeks i am very concerned.

Michele Jul 13, 2010 03:51:53 PM ET

This boy keeps moving all around and it's so strange! i love it, but it's such a wierd feeling. i wish my husband coul feel it (from the inside) just once to have a clue. it's too hard to explain. i've been walking 30 mins a day and it's getting rough b/c it's so hot out. come on sept!

Sarah Mar 13, 2010 02:53:12 AM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant and feeling very tired and very emtional much like that at the begining of the pregnancy. my pregnancy has gone very fast up to this point but the last week have not been sleeping well and been very tired and uncomfortable so feel like it may drag on from this point. :)

Merisa Mar 3, 2010 11:19:18 PM ET

Im 30weeks and 3days im so excited. but ya my ribs hurt and cant get comfortable at night. tired all the time. but soon my baby girl will be here :) 67 days yay!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>