Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 30 > Comments

Merisa Mar 3, 2010 06:19:18 PM ET

Im 30weeks and 3days im so excited. but ya my ribs hurt and cant get comfortable at night. tired all the time. but soon my baby girl will be here :) 67 days yay!

Natali Feb 8, 2010 11:55:53 AM ET

Why is it so difficult for your practitioner to make you feel comfortable by saying something other than "it's ok, it's normal"!! don't tell me it's normal tell me why it's normal!!

Tamara Feb 1, 2010 02:59:50 AM ET

30 weeks now.... scary! my back is killing me and my feet are sore - other than that im great.

Susy Nov 22, 2009 04:33:42 PM ET

I toss and turn all night long, because i am so uncomfortable. i am looking forward to my due date!!!

Amy Sep 14, 2009 11:24:09 PM ET

I'm almost 31 weeks pregnant and my energy levels are decreasing. also i'm a total ding bat right now. can't even talk at times cause i forget words or what i was trying to say!

Lindsay Jun 25, 2009 11:37:31 AM ET

I am almost 31 weeks and am totally feeling like it. i can't breathe and i have no energy at all.it's really hot and i can't even have a beer during a giants game. i'm done! lol!

celeste Mar 12, 2009 10:42:42 PM ET

Iam 30weeks and i feel so out of it sometimes.my joints are very loose so when i walk i feel like iam going to fall.i have been haveing braction hicks contractions alot now.and my little football player has been really kicking me in the ribs,but all this is worth it .

Lindsay Jan 9, 2009 01:08:50 AM ET

This week i've had really sore ribs because my lil guy is kicking and pushing up against them. i have to go lay down frequently.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6