Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 31 Comments & Discussion

Ana Jul 26, 2017 03:53:00 AM ET

I love being pregnant and my pregnancy is going smooth, sooo sad it's almost over.

Guest Dec 6, 2016 05:23:14 AM ET

I hate it.

Vonn Sep 1, 2016 03:01:23 PM ET

Lol this post is like super old. i see,but maybe i can spice it back up for the 2016 mommies to be! well i'm 31 weeks 4 days and i am so overly excited to meet my little man next month. this has been a good pregnancy overall, besides the morning sickness in the beginning and now being super uncomfortable all the time. i'm just ready to meet him! oh yes i am a ftm. lol glad i could use that since i've finally come to realize what it stands for)! happy,, healthy, and easy delivery wishes to all!

cece Feb 4, 2015 11:50:14 PM ET

This is my 3rd pregnancy and i can't seem to get any good sleep. my hips hurt so bad, and i'm ready to have my son, but i want to finish the pregnancy with a good spirit. this will be the last. i already have 2 other boys, ages 7 and 4! good luck maziah's mommy.

selena Jan 24, 2015 04:48:47 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and 4 days, and i feel like crap. i can't wait to have this baby. this is number 5 for me. i never thought that i would be looking forward to labor and contractions so badly.

Guest Nov 24, 2014 07:06:19 PM ET

I am 31 weeks pregnant with severe morning sickness. i couldn't even keep water down. two months ago, i managed to keep food down for 30 minutes. now, i have been having breathing difficulty. i've been to a&e twice. they sent me home. they say the baby is high up. i got a little toddler whose 3. he's a very healthy boy who was born 5 lbs. now, they want a scan of my lungs. i get really upset when i pant for breath. i can't wait to have this baby and be back to normal.

Nina F Aug 8, 2013 08:35:57 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant-34 years old. i cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore as i just entered my 3rd trimester i feel more tired, fatigue,heavy and tired :no energy! and i was having sleeping issues, could not get a good night sleep for 3weeks! it was driving me crazy!!!!!!!! until my friend that was also pregnant(she's not anymore) :) told me that i should go for walks after work ( i work full time btw i would just come home and rest,take a hot shower and go to bed to be ready for the next day! i guess that was my "routine" so my friend told that i should go for walks instead of just coming home and lay in bed! so i did:) best decision ever i should say:) now i do have a good night sleep! also don't drink or eat anything after 6:30 pm! if not u will be in the bathroom all night :( so avoid drinking any liquids after 6:30 pm:). the idea of knowing that i only have 9 weeks left makes me anxious! but that's nothing compare to all the months that passed already! so good luck everyone!:)

justina Jul 26, 2013 06:16:58 AM ET

I'm 31 weeks gone and i really cant wait to see my cute, charming little boy.i'm tired of being pregnant,although its my second baby and i'm just so excited

Cristen Jun 27, 2013 05:47:12 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy, 19, and at 31 weeks and 4 days! uncomfortable most of the time! in somewhat pain! but so far this has been a good pregnancy! i just cant wait to meet my babygirl!! :)

Marie May 29, 2011 07:33:32 PM ET

I would take 3 weeks of third trimester over 1 week of my first trimester. i was sooo sick. now, the some sort of sickness has come back but not neary to the same extent. people are nicer to you when you are pregnant and i am enjoying that. looking forward to loosing the extra 20 pounds i am carrying and gaining a family.

1 2 3 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question