Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 31 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 31 Comments & Discussion

cece Feb 4, 2015 06:50:14 PM ET

This is my 3rd pregnancy and i can't seem to get any good sleep. my hips hurt so bad, and i'm ready to have my son, but i want to finish the pregnancy with a good spirit. this will be the last. i already have 2 other boys, ages 7 and 4! good luck maziah's mommy.

selena Jan 24, 2015 11:48:47 AM ET

I'm 31 weeks and 4 days, and i feel like crap. i can't wait to have this baby. this is number 5 for me. i never thought that i would be looking forward to labor and contractions so badly.

Guest Nov 24, 2014 02:06:19 PM ET

I am 31 weeks pregnant with severe morning sickness. i couldn't even keep water down. two months ago, i managed to keep food down for 30 minutes. now, i have been having breathing difficulty. i've been to a&e twice. they sent me home. they say the baby is high up. i got a little toddler whose 3. he's a very healthy boy who was born 5 lbs. now, they want a scan of my lungs. i get really upset when i pant for breath. i can't wait to have this baby and be back to normal.

Nina F Aug 8, 2013 04:35:57 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant-34 years old. i cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore as i just entered my 3rd trimester i feel more tired, fatigue,heavy and tired :no energy! and i was having sleeping issues, could not get a good night sleep for 3weeks! it was driving me crazy!!!!!!!! until my friend that was also pregnant(she's not anymore) :) told me that i should go for walks after work ( i work full time btw i would just come home and rest,take a hot shower and go to bed to be ready for the next day! i guess that was my "routine" so my friend told that i should go for walks instead of just coming home and lay in bed! so i did:) best decision ever i should say:) now i do have a good night sleep! also don't drink or eat anything after 6:30 pm! if not u will be in the bathroom all night :( so avoid drinking any liquids after 6:30 pm:). the idea of knowing that i only have 9 weeks left makes me anxious! but that's nothing compare to all the months that passed already! so good luck everyone!:)

justina Jul 26, 2013 02:16:58 AM ET

I'm 31 weeks gone and i really cant wait to see my cute, charming little boy.i'm tired of being pregnant,although its my second baby and i'm just so excited

Cristen Jun 27, 2013 01:47:12 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy, 19, and at 31 weeks and 4 days! uncomfortable most of the time! in somewhat pain! but so far this has been a good pregnancy! i just cant wait to meet my babygirl!! :)

Marie May 29, 2011 03:33:32 PM ET

I would take 3 weeks of third trimester over 1 week of my first trimester. i was sooo sick. now, the some sort of sickness has come back but not neary to the same extent. people are nicer to you when you are pregnant and i am enjoying that. looking forward to loosing the extra 20 pounds i am carrying and gaining a family.

Elyse Mar 14, 2011 03:27:26 AM ET

I feel really great. this is my first pregnancy and i am 31 weeks and 4 days. our little girl is due in may and i can definitely wait, we still have a lot to do to prepare. i've only gained 20 pounds and i feel really healthy and in great shape. the gym has made things a lot easier for me. can't wait to meet her but i am definitely willing to wait the 8 weeks, so she is healthy and we are ready : )

kristy archer Jan 24, 2011 09:12:06 PM ET

Im soo ready to have my girl.. im having intense braxton hicks right now....

sherly Dec 23, 2010 11:02:48 PM ET

I have my days.....my first baby...my ribs hurt like hell...now its my legs and back....shooting pain mostly when im asleep..its worth it ,,,cant wait to meet my baby

1 2 3 Next >>