You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 31 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 31 Comments & Discussion

Nina F Aug 8, 2013 04:35:57 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant-34 years old. i cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore as i just entered my 3rd trimester i feel more tired, fatigue,heavy and tired :no energy! and i was having sleeping issues, could not get a good night sleep for 3weeks! it was driving me crazy!!!!!!!! until my friend that was also pregnant(she's not anymore) :) told me that i should go for walks after work ( i work full time btw i would just come home and rest,take a hot shower and go to bed to be ready for the next day! i guess that was my "routine" so my friend told that i should go for walks instead of just coming home and lay in bed! so i did:) best decision ever i should say:) now i do have a good night sleep! also don't drink or eat anything after 6:30 pm! if not u will be in the bathroom all night :( so avoid drinking any liquids after 6:30 pm:). the idea of knowing that i only have 9 weeks left makes me anxious! but that's nothing compare to all the months that passed already! so good luck everyone!:)

justina Jul 26, 2013 02:16:58 AM ET

I'm 31 weeks gone and i really cant wait to see my cute, charming little boy.i'm tired of being pregnant,although its my second baby and i'm just so excited

Cristen Jun 27, 2013 01:47:12 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy, 19, and at 31 weeks and 4 days! uncomfortable most of the time! in somewhat pain! but so far this has been a good pregnancy! i just cant wait to meet my babygirl!! :)

Marie May 29, 2011 03:33:32 PM ET

I would take 3 weeks of third trimester over 1 week of my first trimester. i was sooo sick. now, the some sort of sickness has come back but not neary to the same extent. people are nicer to you when you are pregnant and i am enjoying that. looking forward to loosing the extra 20 pounds i am carrying and gaining a family.

Elyse Mar 14, 2011 03:27:26 AM ET

I feel really great. this is my first pregnancy and i am 31 weeks and 4 days. our little girl is due in may and i can definitely wait, we still have a lot to do to prepare. i've only gained 20 pounds and i feel really healthy and in great shape. the gym has made things a lot easier for me. can't wait to meet her but i am definitely willing to wait the 8 weeks, so she is healthy and we are ready : )

kristy archer Jan 24, 2011 09:12:06 PM ET

Im soo ready to have my girl.. im having intense braxton hicks right now....

sherly Dec 23, 2010 11:02:48 PM ET

I have my days.....my first baby...my ribs hurt like hell...now its my legs and back....shooting pain mostly when im asleep..its worth it ,,,cant wait to meet my baby

Laura Nov 8, 2010 12:32:45 PM ET

I have good days and bad days! but i also have two toddlers and 8 weeks left before my c section lol

beki Sep 28, 2010 05:55:16 AM ET

This is my sencond child and i'm having another girl and its been worst this preganancy that my first, ive had more sickness and pains i just can't wait to meet her now im fed up of being pregnant!

Chantelle Sep 1, 2010 11:17:30 AM ET

I am 31 weeks, 2nd baby. everyone said the second one is easier. but, this ones a girl and i am just really tired and i have a 10 month old too. hah go me

1 2 Next >>