You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 31 > Comments

kristy archer Jan 24, 2011 09:12:06 PM ET

Im soo ready to have my girl.. im having intense braxton hicks right now....

sherly Dec 23, 2010 11:02:48 PM ET

I have my days.....my first baby...my ribs hurt like hell...now its my legs and back....shooting pain mostly when im asleep..its worth it ,,,cant wait to meet my baby

Laura Nov 8, 2010 12:32:45 PM ET

I have good days and bad days! but i also have two toddlers and 8 weeks left before my c section lol

beki Sep 28, 2010 05:55:16 AM ET

This is my sencond child and i'm having another girl and its been worst this preganancy that my first, ive had more sickness and pains i just can't wait to meet her now im fed up of being pregnant!

Chantelle Sep 1, 2010 11:17:30 AM ET

I am 31 weeks, 2nd baby. everyone said the second one is easier. but, this ones a girl and i am just really tired and i have a 10 month old too. hah go me

jennifer Apr 15, 2010 08:10:13 PM ET

Well this is my 31 week, and this is my forth cild i cannot wait for this to be over i have had 3 c-sections and scheduled for this one june 8 cant wait to be done no more after this, at this point i would just like to sleep comfortably....

Veronica Apr 1, 2010 02:15:02 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and this is my frist baby. i feel great but at times just really tired.my only worry is my alone time with my husband, just him and i for 10 years! he is ready to see him son!!!!

ann Mar 31, 2010 03:38:11 PM ET

I feel fantastic. but am having bad wind!!!

Brittney Mar 22, 2010 04:39:59 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy and so far everything has gone great. i am 31 weeks and also feel like i have been pregnant way to long and so ready for my son to be born already. i havent really gotten that big but im afraid the last month im going to double or something. yikes!!

breanna Feb 18, 2010 05:13:29 PM ET

Im 31 weeks i feel like i have been pregnant for way to long i want this to be over already

<< 1 2 3 Next >>