You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 32 Comments & Discussion

Ntombi May 1, 2017 09:18:32 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i enjoy my pregnancy, but sometimes i feel tired.

levo Oct 17, 2016 03:43:16 AM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant and i feel very happy!

Asia Sep 29, 2016 07:31:59 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and 5 days pregnant. sleep is very uncomfortable, feels like i'm smashing my baby. no stomach or back pain. so far so good. not including gestational diabetes.

Shanise Fleming Mar 27, 2015 11:33:32 PM ET

Hi. this is my first pregnancy, and i'm very happy. i can't wait until i meet her.

ProudMommyOf3 Mar 2, 2015 02:26:04 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks and 4 days! i can't wait to meet my princess! i think i've been having contractions they're not too bad but uncomfortable. how do i know if it could be preterm labor?? i had my youngest son at 34 weeks. i wasn't even aware that i was in preterm labor until i went in for a usual check up, and i was 4 centimeters dilated!! any advice or info??

rayleen Feb 13, 2015 06:32:01 AM ET

H.i i'm 31 weeks and 5 days. i feel sick all the time. i can't eat much. i was told i have gestational diabetes. i had full blown contractions when i was 30 weeks pregnant, and it lasted for 35 hours. they stopped on their own. i was in hospital for 2 days, and was told that i could go back into labour. this is my 5th child and i always had c-sections. i told my doctor and they won't answer any of my questions. i am going through depression. i also suffered from manic depression with my second child. he was a preemie baby born at 27 weeks.

Jessica Jan 5, 2015 10:40:27 PM ET

On the 30th of december, i went for test and found that i am 10 weeks pregnant. can you estimate, when i got pregnant because i slept with two men, and now i'm not sure who the father of the baby is.

babyAnayah Jan 10, 2015 10:58:22 AM ET

When was your last period, an when was your due date?

Guest Jan 11, 2015 07:24:56 PM ET

Do the ovulation test.

khanyi Feb 19, 2015 04:01:26 AM ET

Hello. you probably got pregnant on october 24th-26th, because it took 3 days for the baby to stay in your womb. plus, sperms stay for 24 hours in you.

Pandas Apr 6, 2015 12:09:34 PM ET

Actually it would be around november 4th that you got pregnant, because the first two weeks of pregnancy include your entire last period. in the first two weeks of pregnancy, you're not actually pregnant.

Fifii Jan 4, 2015 06:39:11 AM ET

I am 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant. it's my first baby, and well, excited i am. my belly is as stiff as anything. i don't feel much movement by my lil' man but he is growing rapidly. luckily, no heartburn, just little aches and pains. i sleep really well at nigh, sometimes maybe over 12 hours. it's not long left until he is born, and i cannot wait to hold him in my arms.

lilmamma 215 Dec 30, 2014 07:38:34 PM ET

If i'm 8 months and 3 days pregnant, when did i get pregnant and when will i have my baby?

Unknown Jan 11, 2015 07:08:15 AM ET

Ask your midwife or look in your pregnancy notes. if you don't know when you conceived, or when your due date is, how do you know you're 8 months and 3 days pregnant?

Guest Nov 24, 2014 09:52:05 PM ET

I am 34 weeks. my baby's head has been down since my third month of pregnancy. is this normal?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>