You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

Suze Gregoire Oct 31, 2014 11:49:14 AM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and i'm diabetic. this is my third pregnancy, but i lost the first and second one. can i ask the doctor to induce at 32 weeks because my blood sugar is very high?

yessie Nov 12, 2014 02:53:54 PM ET

Hi, suze. the doctor will not induce you because of high blood sugar. they will only induce you if there's a problem with the baby or you, and 32 weeks is way to early. if your not already taking anything for it, you should start right away. i'm 31 weeks pregnant with a massive headache and i need my baby to cook a little longer.

Guest Oct 11, 2014 09:00:57 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks, and i'm having a girl. i've had a great pregnancy. i just can't wait to meet my daughter. she is my blessing.

dwanna Sep 19, 2014 02:16:48 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks and 2 days. i'm so ready. i can't sleep at night, and i get numb on one side. i don't have that much longer to meet my baby girl!

desirae Jun 21, 2014 04:35:30 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and 3 days and this is my first pregnancy. my over all pregnancy has been great. i'm really huge, but outside of that i've had no pains, no morning sickness, nothing at all. half of the time i'll forget i'm even pregnant, until i look down or go to get up. lol. i'm in the best shape ever. i walk every day at lease a mile or two a day. i cant wait to meet my son. i still can't believe i'm pregnant with no complications. once so ever i honestly don't feel pregnant at all and it feels so crazy. i just hope my labor & delivery goes as simple and easy, as this whole 8 months of pregnancy has.

Christina Sep 16, 2013 05:51:42 PM ET

So i went for my 32 week check up today and they said i didn't grow from the tape measurement and no weight gain, and wanted an ultrasound before next check up. i was in tears but he reassured me that everything was ok, but can't get in until thursday.

shamone Aug 11, 2013 01:45:04 PM ET

I am 32 wks and 3 days this is my 4th child and first girl. last week i started to spot went to the e.r my dr. was there she said i was having contractions but not to worry. i had a color up appointment within 3 days she checked my cervix and said i was really soft and about 1. can someone tell me what she meant?!

scorpian Aug 1, 2013 02:55:15 PM ET

I'm 32w 3d today and this is my third pregnancy and byfar the worst but its all worth it in the end...9/24/2013

megan Sep 15, 2014 07:07:49 PM ET

The third for me was the worst. i stayed sick. my labor was awful. and to top it off, i had a 9 lb baby naturally.....ugh! but, yes you do recover.

busybee Jul 30, 2013 03:30:59 PM ET

This is my sixth pregnancy not as easy as my previous ones my baby girl is sill transverse and im nearly 33 weeks wish she would move as its get uncomfortable at times, not sure what will happen if she doesnt turn, i have appointment in august and i will enquire about it then, also i am quite nervous about labour lol my oldest is 22 yrs and youngest is 9yrs the last one was a difficult labour fingers crossed this one goes well, good luck ladies :)

carmenv Jul 23, 2013 07:21:38 AM ET

I am a few days away from 33wks...and i an so anxious and impatient....i can wait because i too am working til the end and i wanna have enough money saved up...but i can't wait cause i'm anxious to meet my lil guy...plus he's doin quite a # on me my legs and feet are swollen to the point i can only wear flip flops and my ribs and back hurt so much i can't sit lay or stand comfortably...the heartburn sucks too...just ready for time to fly and him to be here

carmenv Jul 22, 2013 09:10:09 PM ET