You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

puddin Jun 1, 2013 10:32:00 PM ET

32 week n feeling good most of the time but ready to meet my son like so ready 4pounds last time i checked n one ounce

Ashlsy May 20, 2013 08:00:23 PM ET

I'll be 32weeks tomorrow yay!! im very excited and can't wait i'm having a boy my first boy and im ready to hold him in my arms and meet him and give him alot of love! :) btw.. no pain at all im doing great!

Nasima Apr 26, 2013 04:15:29 AM ET

Hi i'm 32 weeks pregnant also nadia, and i can't wait until i hold my little bundle of joy in my arms just counting the days now..

sarah Mar 28, 2013 02:47:45 PM ET

Am 30 weeks pregnent my due date is 03 july , i cnt wait 2 meet my baby and i dnt know is a baby girl or boy cause i want a suprise is my first born am 29 years old

chanel Mar 26, 2013 06:42:39 PM ET

Ugh 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant wit a due date of may 17 th im going crazy eith this second pregnancy

KEN-SHINE Mar 19, 2013 09:45:44 AM ET

Iam 32 weeks prego and exeriencing insomnia, mild frquet headaches, backpains, abdominal cramps, frequent urinating and light yellowish discharges cant waight for my due date its on the 2nd of may. oll im worried about is that i never told my best friend hazel that im prego and tim is not on my sight

LA Mar 14, 2013 03:48:42 AM ET

46 years old- feeling terrific-32 weeks along- baby number 12. easy pregnancy- but insomnia. anxious for little one to arrive! going to be surprised if it is a girl or boy this time. all the siblings are so excited! hang in there everyone- it is so worth it! (for the curious ones, oldest is 20 and youngest is 2. no multiple births- same amazing daddy for all. so blessed! 2 in college, 2 in hs, 2 in middle school, 2 in elementary, and 2 preschool. so much fun.)

Ississ May 16, 2013 06:34:37 PM ET

That's awesome!! love to see big families.. it is hard work. i have 5 going on 6 due july 9th oldest is 17 youngest is 2.

Emma Jun 26, 2013 02:07:01 AM ET

This is lovely!! love a big family, from one myself.. one of 9.. oldest is 27 youngest 8, all same dad :) one grandchild and another on the way lol.. big family's are never lonely ones. congratulations :d xx

Char Feb 22, 2013 02:44:50 PM ET

I can relate to neetra the most. i am 32 weeks pg with a baby girl and its been 14 years since my last pregnancy. now, at 37 years old, my body is a little more tired than when i was in my early twenties. the fatigue has really set in! this pregnancy has been easier than the first two in that very little morning sickness, much less cramping and carrying much lower. i hope my labor goes well, feeling a little nervous about it. how well will i be able to handle all that pain again? yikes! freakin freaky. i'll try to go with the flow and focus on seeing her beautiful face when its all over.

Neetra Feb 12, 2013 10:38:18 AM ET

Im 33 weeks, and already anxiously awaiting my 1st baby girl's arrival. she's my third after ten years, and she's given me the business the entire time. i am tired often, and the heart burn and nasuea are never ending. praying for a 37 week delivery :) good luck everyone, and congratulations!

Takea Feb 3, 2013 09:49:17 AM ET

I am 32weeks and 3 days. i am having a lil girl can't wait fist girl. i have recently went on leave at work to much moving around. my back pain got really bad wen i would come home. my only problem is that i can't really sleep at night. can't wait u.til she's here my baby girl.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>