You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

SADIA Jan 27, 2013 04:01:44 PM ET

Im 32 weeks with second baby. my 1st is only 9 months. but im sore at the top of my uterus i felt my 1st baby stretch my uterus when i was neat my due date and this baby is lying in the same place. im fed up being pregnant and just want my body to myself again lol but im looking forward to seeing my wee babys face, soon!!! lol. il b a busy woman. good luck to use all...

Claudia Jan 25, 2013 01:15:26 PM ET

Wow i feel so blessed..im 32 weeks today and besides my back pains at the end of the day( of work only) i've had a pretty easy first pregnancy,...morning sickness lasted 30 days only during my 2nd month. my boy weights about 4pounds 7 ounces...:)

brittany Jan 24, 2013 08:20:09 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks and 5 days i have back pain, i'm really uncomfortable can sleep a lot of hurt burn,so at my appt his head is already down i'm just so ready it feels like hea ready to come out now but its cool i don't have that long good luck wit everybody pregnancy

Nickey Jan 7, 2013 12:38:29 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and i am ready for this to be over. i have been sick the entire time and still vomit once or twice a week. i have terrible heartburn, and have a hard time sleeping. my energy is very low, but the baby is very healthy, my bp is excellent and my glucose test came back good, so everything is looking good so far.

Tasha Mar 6, 2013 08:19:11 PM ET

Hey, nickey...... i totally feel u. im 32 weeks, exhausted, heartburn and insomia. im definitely ready for my "princess" to arrive......

rena Nov 24, 2012 05:36:17 PM ET

Im 32 wks n 5 days pg n im feeln very sick 2 my stomach, im havn a lil boy n hes my 1st n im very xcited but scared. idk if i shuld worry bout vomiting everytym but dats jus how i feel 4 over a wk nw.

PORCHA Oct 27, 2012 07:15:23 PM ET

Im 31 weeks and so uncomfortable ..feel like im about to bust...plus my belly is the size of someone thats 5 months and it feels as if my bby girl has ranned out of room..and on top of that pelvic pain and braxton hicks like crazy...first one and ready for this to be over ..i guess the last trimester is the worst one.

deidre Oct 20, 2012 10:32:31 PM ET

O wow this is my 5th baby and im only 32weeks preggo and due in dec.

terrlyn Oct 17, 2012 08:49:27 PM ET

Im 33 weeks and my belly is measurng at 36 weeks my baby boy is alost 6lbs yikes!!!! this wiill be baby number 3 and he will be the biggest. im tired,cant sleepand very uncomfortable with severe back pain.i cant wait to deliver my little stinker in december.

katrina Sep 8, 2012 09:35:34 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks pregnant. my pregnancy has been rough with bladder infections and contractions. but right know everything is ok and she's growing like a weed.this is my third pregnancy and ready to meet my little girl.

Angie Aug 14, 2012 02:08:37 AM ET

I am 32 weeks 4 days.my baby is 4lbs 12ounces already.i've been on bed rest for about 2 weeks now for the rest of my pregnancy.i'd say the worst is the heartburn and not being able to sleep at night.but everything else is good,i'm just ready to meet my little bundle of joy.no stretch marks yet,hopefully it stays that way!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>