You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

Angie Aug 14, 2012 02:08:37 AM ET

I am 32 weeks 4 baby is 4lbs 12ounces already.i've been on bed rest for about 2 weeks now for the rest of my pregnancy.i'd say the worst is the heartburn and not being able to sleep at night.but everything else is good,i'm just ready to meet my little bundle of stretch marks yet,hopefully it stays that way!!

april Aug 7, 2012 08:53:51 PM ET

Im 32wks this thursday and been haveing loads of them braxton contraction the last week and they get stronger every day i had my last baby girl at 34wks so i have a scan at the end of augest to check my waters has my back water went at 34wks last time and then i have a nother scan at 36wks i guess there keeping i eye on me consider what happerned last time i dont know if she will come early or not

sitara May 2, 2012 05:55:33 PM ET

Iam 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant and i am feeling pretty good . my baby is 4 pounds and 4 oz and she is allready head down . getting ready to come to the i am lil scared of birth i mean i saw the episiotomy video and it made me soooo scared i dont wanna to have episiotomy done to me just praying that every thing go smoothely.....

nadia Apr 25, 2012 01:47:39 PM ET

I am 32 weeks today.cannot wait.this pregnancy is taking forever.8 more weeks.

miracle Apr 24, 2012 03:50:17 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks today and i feel okay its hard to get up some times with the extra load. but all in all once i got over the 5 months of morning sickness its been great.

Sugarncream Apr 17, 2012 04:56:02 AM ET

I am 32 weeks an can't sleep, ugh! my pregnancy has been great other wise besides the speed bump n 15 weeks with appendicitis. that was fun (not). but lil dominick has been healthy throguh out this hole thing. can't wait to meet the wiggley lil bugger!!

alissa Apr 4, 2012 08:43:37 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and boy i'm i ready this is my third baby and she is really a little mover. she has my back hurting and she loves being under my ribs. i experience some pre term labor two weeks ago come to find out i was dehydrated really bad. but now i'm fine i can not wait til this is over i'm done with the babies but i'm very excited that its almost time to meet my baby girl.

Jannet Mar 18, 2012 11:29:40 AM ET

Im in my 32nd week with my first baby, we are having a girl! so far everything is great! i have never felt better. the only thing is my energy is way low.

Shamaila Feb 3, 2012 10:45:13 AM ET

I am at 32 weeks today. feel fine other than the rib pain which feels a lot better if i lie down, but can't do that at work :( gets better at night. other than taht everything is fine. my baby movements always make me smile and i respond to them.. "i am right here with you my little one" is what i say back to him.

samantha Jan 3, 2012 03:57:08 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and feel like a whale, so much that i get bad back ache and cannot walk for long but i am super excited for the birth of my first son

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>