You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

nadia Apr 25, 2012 01:47:39 PM ET

I am 32 weeks today.cannot wait.this pregnancy is taking forever.8 more weeks.

miracle Apr 24, 2012 03:50:17 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks today and i feel okay its hard to get up some times with the extra load. but all in all once i got over the 5 months of morning sickness its been great.

Sugarncream Apr 17, 2012 04:56:02 AM ET

I am 32 weeks an can't sleep, ugh! my pregnancy has been great other wise besides the speed bump n 15 weeks with appendicitis. that was fun (not). but lil dominick has been healthy throguh out this hole thing. can't wait to meet the wiggley lil bugger!!

alissa Apr 4, 2012 08:43:37 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and boy i'm i ready this is my third baby and she is really a little mover. she has my back hurting and she loves being under my ribs. i experience some pre term labor two weeks ago come to find out i was dehydrated really bad. but now i'm fine i can not wait til this is over i'm done with the babies but i'm very excited that its almost time to meet my baby girl.

Jannet Mar 18, 2012 11:29:40 AM ET

Im in my 32nd week with my first baby, we are having a girl! so far everything is great! i have never felt better. the only thing is my energy is way low.

Shamaila Feb 3, 2012 10:45:13 AM ET

I am at 32 weeks today. feel fine other than the rib pain which feels a lot better if i lie down, but can't do that at work :( gets better at night. other than taht everything is fine. my baby movements always make me smile and i respond to them.. "i am right here with you my little one" is what i say back to him.

samantha Jan 3, 2012 03:57:08 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and feel like a whale, so much that i get bad back ache and cannot walk for long but i am super excited for the birth of my first son

Sunny Dec 14, 2011 12:41:08 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and i feel fine. i gained 28lbs total so far, and i an 3lbs over per the calculator. i did not gain much until 24 weeks, and i started gaining 2lbs every week. i think sudden gain was more a concern than the total weight gain. my glucose level is normal and i feel great though.

Casey Oct 27, 2011 03:00:20 PM ET

I am now at week 32 and feeling okay.. but ready to feel normal again! i rotated my pelvic bone the other day and had to get an adjustment from my doctor.. my thighs and lower back are in constant pain.. i hate walking!

sadia Oct 15, 2011 11:30:21 PM ET

I was 11 days overdue.after my delivery i had a abnormal bleeding from vagina.i was in the ot for 8 hrs. dr tried to stop bleeding but they couldnt.finally they had to cut off my uterus. it was my 1st baby and last also.i can not give birth anymore......

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>