You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

preet johal Oct 9, 2011 12:06:17 PM ET

Si am in 31 weeks.i have little bit vaginal discharge in the early morning and vaginal streaching ...will u tell me why is it so...

Jaycee Aug 31, 2011 12:32:50 AM ET

I am 32 weeks today! my whole pregnancy has been a breeze! good sleeps, no problems! *knock on wood right? lol i'm mostly in a great mood with no extreme mood changes. he moves lots! he's in "ready position" . his dad and i are so very excited.

tishira Aug 9, 2011 03:34:46 AM ET

I am 31 wks with my fourth. i know thats a lot!! this is the hardest one i've been through. my back hurts, feet are swollen and i still have about 7 wks left of work. i need a break.. i really hate to complain but god i can't wait till this is over!!

Claire Jul 26, 2011 12:59:51 AM ET

32 wks with my second child (have 3 yr old) still got 5 wks to work before mat leave! so tired have perm heartburn & sickness, cant get good night sleep. no wonder i've only gained 10lb!but my husband & i are so looking forward to him/her.

Jessica Jun 3, 2011 01:11:30 PM ET

32 weeks today and i've felt better. stomach is sore from all the pushing and poking. she is my 1st child. she is already in position for birth, weighs 4 lbs, and has lots of hair :)

Heather Feb 17, 2011 01:03:05 AM ET

Im 32 weeks and doc wants me to be careful. our little bundle is trying to come out early. i tell her dad its cause she wants him to hold her. he is lovin it all except the mood changes

Nadine Feb 10, 2011 12:07:48 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks now too. still working for another 3 weeks. apart from the crazy heartburn i had for months, i feel actually really good. also get fairly good night sleeps (with 1 or 2 loo brakes ;o) overall i say i had a very good pregnancy so far. my husband and i are very excited about the arrival of our first baby. can't wait to hold him/her.

Shannon Young Jan 5, 2011 02:05:59 PM ET

Im 32 weeks and im as big as a house! 2nd baby my first is 9 so 9 years apart i forget what to expect...so much pain shes been downwards in my placenta sincei was 5months, so im ready to have her!! so excited though!!!!!

Sharia Dec 23, 2010 05:55:03 PM ET

Omg 32 weeks preggers.... feeling pretty good. however sleep is a struggle i toss and turn all night due to not being able to get comfortable. i know it's late in the game but my xmas present to myself is a body pillow! everyone i know that has had it says it's great so tbd. i'm having a my first child a little girl feelings are mixed with excited to see her and fear of the unknown? and oh yeah i want my body back!! :-)

RADIANCE Nov 24, 2010 04:06:37 AM ET

Am not feeling fine at all it like my legs are falling apart and its so much work for me to get off the bed i pray god should see me tru.cant wait to get back to myself..

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>