Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

samantha Jan 3, 2012 08:57:08 PM ET

I'm 31 weeks and feel like a whale, so much that i get bad back ache and cannot walk for long but i am super excited for the birth of my first son

Sunny Dec 14, 2011 05:41:08 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and i feel fine. i gained 28lbs total so far, and i an 3lbs over per the calculator. i did not gain much until 24 weeks, and i started gaining 2lbs every week. i think sudden gain was more a concern than the total weight gain. my glucose level is normal and i feel great though.

Casey Oct 27, 2011 07:00:20 PM ET

I am now at week 32 and feeling okay.. but ready to feel normal again! i rotated my pelvic bone the other day and had to get an adjustment from my doctor.. my thighs and lower back are in constant pain.. i hate walking!

sadia Oct 16, 2011 03:30:21 AM ET

I was 11 days overdue.after my delivery i had a abnormal bleeding from vagina.i was in the ot for 8 hrs. dr tried to stop bleeding but they couldnt.finally they had to cut off my uterus. it was my 1st baby and last also.i can not give birth anymore......

preet johal Oct 9, 2011 04:06:17 PM ET

Si am in 31 weeks.i have little bit vaginal discharge in the early morning and vaginal streaching ...will u tell me why is it so...

Jaycee Aug 31, 2011 04:32:50 AM ET

I am 32 weeks today! my whole pregnancy has been a breeze! good sleeps, no problems! *knock on wood right? lol i'm mostly in a great mood with no extreme mood changes. he moves lots! he's in "ready position" . his dad and i are so very excited.

tishira Aug 9, 2011 07:34:46 AM ET

I am 31 wks with my fourth. i know thats a lot!! this is the hardest one i've been through. my back hurts, feet are swollen and i still have about 7 wks left of work. i need a break.. i really hate to complain but god i can't wait till this is over!!

Claire Jul 26, 2011 04:59:51 AM ET

32 wks with my second child (have 3 yr old) still got 5 wks to work before mat leave! so tired have perm heartburn & sickness, cant get good night sleep. no wonder i've only gained 10lb!but my husband & i are so looking forward to him/her.

Jessica Jun 3, 2011 05:11:30 PM ET

32 weeks today and i've felt better. stomach is sore from all the pushing and poking. she is my 1st child. she is already in position for birth, weighs 4 lbs, and has lots of hair :)

Heather Feb 17, 2011 06:03:05 AM ET

Im 32 weeks and doc wants me to be careful. our little bundle is trying to come out early. i tell her dad its cause she wants him to hold her. he is lovin it all except the mood changes

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question