You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

Casey Oct 27, 2011 03:00:20 PM ET

I am now at week 32 and feeling okay.. but ready to feel normal again! i rotated my pelvic bone the other day and had to get an adjustment from my doctor.. my thighs and lower back are in constant pain.. i hate walking!

sadia Oct 15, 2011 11:30:21 PM ET

I was 11 days overdue.after my delivery i had a abnormal bleeding from vagina.i was in the ot for 8 hrs. dr tried to stop bleeding but they couldnt.finally they had to cut off my uterus. it was my 1st baby and last also.i can not give birth anymore......

preet johal Oct 9, 2011 12:06:17 PM ET

Si am in 31 weeks.i have little bit vaginal discharge in the early morning and vaginal streaching ...will u tell me why is it so...

Jaycee Aug 31, 2011 12:32:50 AM ET

I am 32 weeks today! my whole pregnancy has been a breeze! good sleeps, no problems! *knock on wood right? lol i'm mostly in a great mood with no extreme mood changes. he moves lots! he's in "ready position" . his dad and i are so very excited.

tishira Aug 9, 2011 03:34:46 AM ET

I am 31 wks with my fourth. i know thats a lot!! this is the hardest one i've been through. my back hurts, feet are swollen and i still have about 7 wks left of work. i need a break.. i really hate to complain but god i can't wait till this is over!!

Claire Jul 26, 2011 12:59:51 AM ET

32 wks with my second child (have 3 yr old) still got 5 wks to work before mat leave! so tired have perm heartburn & sickness, cant get good night sleep. no wonder i've only gained 10lb!but my husband & i are so looking forward to him/her.

Jessica Jun 3, 2011 01:11:30 PM ET

32 weeks today and i've felt better. stomach is sore from all the pushing and poking. she is my 1st child. she is already in position for birth, weighs 4 lbs, and has lots of hair :)

Heather Feb 17, 2011 01:03:05 AM ET

Im 32 weeks and doc wants me to be careful. our little bundle is trying to come out early. i tell her dad its cause she wants him to hold her. he is lovin it all except the mood changes

Nadine Feb 10, 2011 12:07:48 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks now too. still working for another 3 weeks. apart from the crazy heartburn i had for months, i feel actually really good. also get fairly good night sleeps (with 1 or 2 loo brakes ;o) overall i say i had a very good pregnancy so far. my husband and i are very excited about the arrival of our first baby. can't wait to hold him/her.

Shannon Young Jan 5, 2011 02:05:59 PM ET

Im 32 weeks and im as big as a house! 2nd baby my first is 9 so 9 years apart i forget what to expect...so much pain shes been downwards in my placenta sincei was 5months, so im ready to have her!! so excited though!!!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>