You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

Nadine Feb 10, 2011 12:07:48 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks now too. still working for another 3 weeks. apart from the crazy heartburn i had for months, i feel actually really good. also get fairly good night sleeps (with 1 or 2 loo brakes ;o) overall i say i had a very good pregnancy so far. my husband and i are very excited about the arrival of our first baby. can't wait to hold him/her.

Shannon Young Jan 5, 2011 02:05:59 PM ET

Im 32 weeks and im as big as a house! 2nd baby my first is 9 so 9 years apart i forget what to expect...so much pain shes been downwards in my placenta sincei was 5months, so im ready to have her!! so excited though!!!!!

Sharia Dec 23, 2010 05:55:03 PM ET

Omg 32 weeks preggers.... feeling pretty good. however sleep is a struggle i toss and turn all night due to not being able to get comfortable. i know it's late in the game but my xmas present to myself is a body pillow! everyone i know that has had it says it's great so tbd. i'm having a my first child a little girl feelings are mixed with excited to see her and fear of the unknown? and oh yeah i want my body back!! :-)

RADIANCE Nov 24, 2010 04:06:37 AM ET

Am not feeling fine at all it like my legs are falling apart and its so much work for me to get off the bed i pray god should see me tru.cant wait to get back to myself..

Natasha Oct 18, 2010 07:23:46 AM ET

Apart from back pain which has been going on for sometime, i feel fine and so looking to the arrival of our first child.

Monica Oct 7, 2010 11:15:10 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks and i've felt pretty good during my pregnancy. i work and do everything i did before at home. now, i'm feeling a little bit tired because i can't sleep very comfortable, but it doesn't matter because we are excited waiting to see our little boy.

Katalin Oct 4, 2010 02:35:39 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and so looking forward to meet my first little baby girl. i am really tired by the evening, but so excited.

Jomana Sep 24, 2010 03:46:33 PM ET

My 32 weeks and am tired and sick and cant wait to give birth already...i need to get back to a good routine clean the house and cook and do laundry havent done any since i got pregnant i miss it so much... love being a housewife

Melinda Sep 15, 2010 11:00:46 AM ET

I'm officially 32 weeks today and i'm getting excited and scared at the same time, this is my forth baby and i know what to expect, i'm excited because i already have 3 boys and this will be my first baby girl, i'm scared because i know what the pain will be like, all vaginal deliveries. feeling happy and blessed most of all. : )

Abby Aug 14, 2010 01:27:58 AM ET

On my 32 week first pregnancy and feel confident yet tired :] i know the baby takes a lot energy out of you movements and all, but after a good long nap it feels great. so exited to hold our little girl!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>