You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 32 > Comments

Natasha Oct 18, 2010 07:23:46 AM ET

Apart from back pain which has been going on for sometime, i feel fine and so looking to the arrival of our first child.

Monica Oct 7, 2010 11:15:10 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks and i've felt pretty good during my pregnancy. i work and do everything i did before at home. now, i'm feeling a little bit tired because i can't sleep very comfortable, but it doesn't matter because we are excited waiting to see our little boy.

Katalin Oct 4, 2010 02:35:39 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and so looking forward to meet my first little baby girl. i am really tired by the evening, but so excited.

Jomana Sep 24, 2010 03:46:33 PM ET

My 32 weeks and am tired and sick and cant wait to give birth already...i need to get back to a good routine clean the house and cook and do laundry havent done any since i got pregnant i miss it so much... love being a housewife

Melinda Sep 15, 2010 11:00:46 AM ET

I'm officially 32 weeks today and i'm getting excited and scared at the same time, this is my forth baby and i know what to expect, i'm excited because i already have 3 boys and this will be my first baby girl, i'm scared because i know what the pain will be like, all vaginal deliveries. feeling happy and blessed most of all. : )

Abby Aug 14, 2010 01:27:58 AM ET

On my 32 week first pregnancy and feel confident yet tired :] i know the baby takes a lot energy out of you movements and all, but after a good long nap it feels great. so exited to hold our little girl!

Becky Aug 13, 2010 09:42:00 AM ET

Everyone's so excited - this is my first and i'm more nervous than excited...is that weird??

Ashley Jul 4, 2010 07:38:49 PM ET

I am on my 32nd week and i could feel better but i am keeping my mind and eye on the prize here.

Kay Jun 21, 2010 02:13:46 AM ET

I feel pretty good, lots of kicking going on in my belly! we are getting excited to meet our little one(:

Dianne Lou Jun 6, 2010 04:53:36 AM ET

I'm currently on my 33rd week.. feeling great, and getting ready for the big day ! excited to hold my baby girl ..

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>