Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Becky Aug 13, 2010 01:42:00 PM ET

Everyone's so excited - this is my first and i'm more nervous than excited...is that weird??

Ashley Jul 4, 2010 11:38:49 PM ET

I am on my 32nd week and i could feel better but i am keeping my mind and eye on the prize here.

Kay Jun 21, 2010 06:13:46 AM ET

I feel pretty good, lots of kicking going on in my belly! we are getting excited to meet our little one(:

Dianne Lou Jun 6, 2010 08:53:36 AM ET

I'm currently on my 33rd week.. feeling great, and getting ready for the big day ! excited to hold my baby girl ..

Gotti Jun 4, 2010 12:12:20 PM ET

I feel weird,, my baby make funny movements, he kiks like he playing the drums, he gives me back spasms , and at times i feel paralized from my right leg. my cervix feel bruced ,sore and it be in pain like if it was cramping with burning. my doctor says all this is normal but i dont think so. any advice from ya?

Jessica Jun 3, 2010 01:41:30 AM ET

Im 32 weeks 3 days pregnant... had the flu for 5 days but other then that have been feeling great.. im due july 25th with my third boy and couldnt be happier =)

Rosy May 26, 2010 12:07:00 AM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant and i honestly don't feel 2 bad just yet:) i'm excited and cant wait to hold my lil girl in my arms.

Mel May 20, 2010 01:10:49 AM ET

I feel pretty good at 32 weeks. sleep really well, just wish didn't have to wake up so early to go to work. so excited to see my little boy.

Mickey Mouse May 17, 2010 11:27:15 PM ET

Im ready and feeling confident

Kasheena Aug 3, 2009 07:46:07 PM ET

Hey ladies i didn't know pregnancy could make you feel so beautiful. i feel amazing at 32 weeks pregnant

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>