View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 33 Comments & Discussion

Dondreia Nov 29, 2014 10:53:30 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks with my second child. i feel pretty good. i'm just waiting on my baby girl, and counting the weeks down.

M.Gotti Nov 27, 2014 03:19:45 PM ET

I'm currently 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant. this is my first pregnancy, and i have to say this will be my last. ive been having morning sickness since week 6. it never went away. i've lost over 25 lbs and i'm all belly. i'm ready to meet my little baby boy. i'm ready to feel normal again!

Yolanda Nov 24, 2014 02:04:41 AM ET

I will be 33 weeks on november 25. when i tell you that everything hurts, i do mean everything. i had a cerclage put in when i was 26 weeks. i have one child and she is 4. i needed a cerclage with her too. my doctor is trying to make me wait until i get to 39 weeks to have my baby, but i had another child at 37 weeks. he is going to have to give, because i don't think i will make it to 39 weeks because of all the pain!

Kris Nov 21, 2014 02:41:36 AM ET

This is my fourth full term pregnancy and i am 33 weeks pregnant. my youngest is 10 yrs. i have been experiencing horrible back aches, vaginal discharge, low iron and tingly feet, legs, arms and hands. my emotions are wild, and i am ready to have my c section done! i forgot about all these lovely things and how much a baby moves around in your stomach at this late in a pregnancy!! i'm so terrified and excited again to bring another little one into the world. good luck to all you mommy's out there!

lucy Nov 17, 2014 03:04:06 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks and 6 days pregnant, and have had a clear discharge. i feel good, so i'm not so worried about it. has anyone else had clear discharge? this is my second baby.

Jess Nov 16, 2014 01:49:28 PM ET

Reading everyone else's posts has really helped me this weekend. i'm 33 weeks and 5 day with my 3rd. my youngest is only 11 months. this pregnancy is really taking it out of me. i'm so tired all the time. i can't sleep, i have painful hips, heartburn, and constipation. i feel massive restless legs, and a weird choking feeling. the gas just stared. i can't wait to feel normal again! good luck ladies.

Lynn Nov 15, 2014 09:29:17 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks and 5 days, and i'm very tired. i've gained 20pounds, and it's starting to hurt when i'm walking a lot. i don't feel like my doctor is caring enough.

kerry Nov 15, 2014 08:45:57 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my 4th. i'm feeling so heavy, and getting tight. i'm also getting a white discharge. i've had enough now!!

Natasha Oct 27, 2014 06:59:45 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks and 3 days and i feel awful. i'm short of breath, leaked urine a few times today, and needed to move bowels a lot. i'm all bump with no weight anywhere else. i feel like i could burst. my belly is tight. i can't sleep from restless leg syndrome, heartburn and needing the loo often. i'm so ready to have this baby. this is my 3rd child.

Jess Nov 15, 2014 07:27:16 AM ET

Hi natasha. i just read your post, and i could have written it! good luck hun x

Guest Oct 10, 2014 11:13:58 AM ET

I am 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant! i have been on bed rest since week 24 because of a risk of preterm labor. i am super tired all the time, and have a constant back ache. i'm 2-3cm dilated already. i can't wait to meet my baby girl!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>