You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 33 Comments & Discussion

Mamacarly Mar 14, 2017 09:57:24 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks today. i've gained 22 lbs and am feeling good although tired a lot and the nausea from the first trimester has been coming back in waves. i can relate to women saying they feel really heavy and it's hard to move around and get up and down. excercise at the gym has been incredibly uplifting both in my mood and how i feel. i am for 30-40 mins on the treadmill, switching from jogging to walking briskly at an incline and feel my best after a good sweat. i also do light weight training designed for preggo women. i am preparing myself for this marathon called childbirth! this is my second baby and i've really learned a lot on what to do and not to do this time around and although it's not a cakewalk by any means, this pregnancy feels better on my body over all and i'm excited to meet baby boy #2

Mymy Feb 7, 2017 01:22:33 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant ...baby isn't that active ..is that a concern?

Amanda Jan 15, 2017 09:45:24 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks now with my first and am not feeling the best. let's put it this way, i am counting down the weeks to meet our bundle of joy! lol. i am carrying all at the front and have been experiencing really bad pelvic pain since week 16. i have had awful period-type pain for the last 5 days now. morning sickness has kicked back in due to the surge of hormones preparing my body for birth also. baby has engaged already and i am feeling increased pressure down low. i get very tired these days and am finding it harder to move about. i am really looking forward to meeting my son, and feeling back to normal again! i'm on the home run which is good :-) all the best to you ladies out there experiencing pregnancy at this time

shantel Dec 13, 2016 02:26:22 PM ET

Am 32weeks pregnant. i'm counting down to see my cute babe my lv and i can't wait to see our little princess kwetsima!

Guest Apr 1, 2015 09:09:04 AM ET

I'm almost 33 weeks with my second child. my daughter is 2yrs old. over the past week, my tummy has been feeling very heavy when i get up or walk short distances, and i have shortness of breath more! my midwife says my baby's head is quite low down! does this mean she's on the way? also, over the past couple of days i have been waking up in the night with cramps and the heartburn is getting worse! i'm getting it during the day now, not just at night! so yeah i could feel better!! i can't wait to meet her and feel normal again! x

Thirty three weeks two Days been having trouble Mar 22, 2015 04:57:26 AM ET

I'm thirty three weeks and two days. a few days ago, i had blood. it was coming out only when i wiped. i went to the hospital. he checked me and said my cervix was tightly closed. i have a follow up with the baby doctor the twenty fourth. i rested upon coming home, and i continued to bleed for three days. i didn't think it was normal, but i went by what he said. now i have been sitting here experiencing pain in my back and stomach. i'm hoping that it's nothing, but i guess we will find out. has anyone had any of these problems? can anyone maybe give me some advice on what to do? thanks.

trina Mar 11, 2015 03:12:57 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and 2 days, and feeling good. i can't wait to get this over with and meet my new bundle. congrats to all the new moms. best of luck.

Andre's Wife Feb 28, 2015 06:11:47 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and i could be better. i have been having lots of discharge more and more as time get closer, and tons of bh (braxton hicks), plus i've been feeling tired and have nausea some days. but, it's all part of being pregnant. in the end, it's worth every bit of it.

Dondreia Nov 29, 2014 10:53:30 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks with my second child. i feel pretty good. i'm just waiting on my baby girl, and counting the weeks down.

M.Gotti Nov 27, 2014 03:19:45 PM ET

I'm currently 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant. this is my first pregnancy, and i have to say this will be my last. ive been having morning sickness since week 6. it never went away. i've lost over 25 lbs and i'm all belly. i'm ready to meet my little baby boy. i'm ready to feel normal again!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>