You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 33 Comments & Discussion

zullyswt Sep 17, 2014 02:08:12 AM ET

I mm 33 weeks pregnant, and i'm feeling so heavy. i find it very hard to turn on bed when sleeping. i am having a baby boy, and i am so wishing to see him soon.

dolly Sep 7, 2014 11:53:37 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks 5 days pregnant today, and i feel like the world is dropping down on me. i'm weak, tired, fatigued and short of breath. they just can't find anything wrong yet, and that is more annoying. i don't just feel like me anymore.

turna Aug 16, 2014 02:45:36 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant. i'm suffering from a lot of complications. vagina bone pain, back pain, lower abdomen pain, etc.

Guest Jan 23, 2014 11:16:08 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant. feeling quite good at this stage of pregnancy. i have gained 35 lbs. i was quite worried about that but the midwife said i'm a good weight & it's reassuring to see others on here have gained a similar amount of weight. i'm having a baby girl & can't wait to meet her & see who she looks like! :-)

Alyssa Jul 26, 2013 03:22:50 AM ET

I was told i'd never get pregnant and here i am 32 weeks and 5 days. my heartburn is driving me up the wall! i have two bulging disks in my lower back and with gaining 50 pounds i am in constant pain. i keep getting infection after infection and rarely get a good nights sleep but my baby boy is definitely worth it! september can't get here soon enough

Kandi Jul 9, 2013 12:54:56 AM ET

32 weeks and 4 days pregnant. so far i have gained roughly 50lbs (24 kilos). baby seems to be a normal size going by my fundal height. i feel very lethargic today, a little like i did in first tri (no where near as bad but i feel very off). i wake up very early to help m husband get ready for work so i think thats making me feel tired lately, very thankful i do not have to work. i feel terrible that some women have to work full time jobs while feeling like this! more power to you ladies xox

Ashley Jun 30, 2013 01:43:30 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks today and i definitely feel like poo.. i have no energy, and just exhausted constantly :( i've only gained about 5 pounds, i'm real tiny and i had back problems before getting pregnant.. now it's just increased! but,i can honestly say i'm looking forward to my little princess being here soon!!

Guest Jun 15, 2013 10:10:00 PM ET

I am 33 weeks today. i have gained 13lbs so far. this is my first pregnancy. i have been having contractions for 'the past 3 hours. ranging from 2mins to 30mins apart. on average they are 5 mins apart. i lost a little bit of my mucous plug yesterday. i've called my doctors office they said the doctor would call me back that was over 2hours ago! now i have really bad back ache. i feel miserable. i've felt really good until the past week!

Guest Apr 30, 2013 11:11:28 AM ET

Tired tired tired ... i feel so heavy though not really put much weight on.... 13 year old son and 9 year old daughter were easy even with spd with my daughter. this third had extreme sickness then over that and now almost 33 weeks just cannot get good sleep and my eyes just want to close all the time! this one also just on the toilet needing a wee all the time since the beginning and just toilet issues alone not let me have a whole nights sleep so far. my back feels like its gonna break and my feet hurt like hell ....

Hannah Mar 21, 2013 03:17:01 AM ET

I am 33 weeks and 3 days i have gained 50 lbs but it doesn't look like i have gained that much weight i don't know where it is all going i want to sleep all day till i get so hungry i have to get up and eat for the baby it's just i am so sleepy all the time my boyfriend works all day so when i finally get up at like 1 am he has to go to bed so we don't get to see each other much i don't know how to make myself stay up in the day time

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>