View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 33 Comments & Discussion

lucy Nov 17, 2014 03:04:06 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks and 6 days pregnant, and have had a clear discharge. i feel good, so i'm not so worried about it. has anyone else had clear discharge? this is my second baby.

Jess Nov 16, 2014 01:49:28 PM ET

Reading everyone else's posts has really helped me this weekend. i'm 33 weeks and 5 day with my 3rd. my youngest is only 11 months. this pregnancy is really taking it out of me. i'm so tired all the time. i can't sleep, i have painful hips, heartburn, and constipation. i feel massive restless legs, and a weird choking feeling. the gas just stared. i can't wait to feel normal again! good luck ladies.

Lynn Nov 15, 2014 09:29:17 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks and 5 days, and i'm very tired. i've gained 20pounds, and it's starting to hurt when i'm walking a lot. i don't feel like my doctor is caring enough.

kerry Nov 15, 2014 08:45:57 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my 4th. i'm feeling so heavy, and getting tight. i'm also getting a white discharge. i've had enough now!!

Natasha Oct 27, 2014 06:59:45 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks and 3 days and i feel awful. i'm short of breath, leaked urine a few times today, and needed to move bowels a lot. i'm all bump with no weight anywhere else. i feel like i could burst. my belly is tight. i can't sleep from restless leg syndrome, heartburn and needing the loo often. i'm so ready to have this baby. this is my 3rd child.

Jess Nov 15, 2014 07:27:16 AM ET

Hi natasha. i just read your post, and i could have written it! good luck hun x

Guest Oct 10, 2014 11:13:58 AM ET

I am 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant! i have been on bed rest since week 24 because of a risk of preterm labor. i am super tired all the time, and have a constant back ache. i'm 2-3cm dilated already. i can't wait to meet my baby girl!

zullyswt Sep 17, 2014 02:08:12 AM ET

I mm 33 weeks pregnant, and i'm feeling so heavy. i find it very hard to turn on bed when sleeping. i am having a baby boy, and i am so wishing to see him soon.

dolly Sep 7, 2014 11:53:37 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks 5 days pregnant today, and i feel like the world is dropping down on me. i'm weak, tired, fatigued and short of breath. they just can't find anything wrong yet, and that is more annoying. i don't just feel like me anymore.

turna Aug 16, 2014 02:45:36 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant. i'm suffering from a lot of complications. vagina bone pain, back pain, lower abdomen pain, etc.

Guest Jan 23, 2014 11:16:08 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and 5 days pregnant. feeling quite good at this stage of pregnancy. i have gained 35 lbs. i was quite worried about that but the midwife said i'm a good weight & it's reassuring to see others on here have gained a similar amount of weight. i'm having a baby girl & can't wait to meet her & see who she looks like! :-)

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>