Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 33 Comments & Discussion

Natalie Aug 21, 2018 06:19:26 AM ET

I am 33 weeks pregnant with my first child and I keep getting white mucus. And my vagina hurts inside. And my back is sore.

Leila Feb 8, 2018 01:42:41 PM ET

Hi I am 33 +3 days pregnant and I keep getting really bad pelvic and vaginal pain with a lot of thick discharge, which is starting to look watery. Is that normal?

Magreth Dec 1, 2017 09:56:21 PM ET

Hi, I am 43 years old , I am on week 33, with my first child . I am still salivating since the first trimester. Is this normal?

Lindsay Jan 5, 2018 09:33:49 PM ET

Yes, it is. i have been salivating since first trimester until date and i'm 33 weeks pregnant with my second baby. my first baby, i didn't salivate, but ob says it's normal because of hormones. all the best with your first baby.

ethel Jul 14, 2017 05:17:01 AM ET

I am 33 weeks pregnant with my second born. In the first pregnancy i had some complications where as the baby had to be pulled and the doctor said my pelvic bones were tight, the baby could not pass through. Since this is my second born will the same happen or I might deliver normal? Anyone who had the same issue, please advice.

Guest Feb 24, 2018 03:04:22 AM ET

Same happened with me but, they won't let me deliver normal with my second because she's bigger than my son was. so i'll have to do a c section.

kaydie Jul 9, 2017 06:06:32 PM ET

Am 32 week 5 days I had my son at 34 weeks is there a possibility a could go early again about the same time

Natalie Nov 17, 2017 04:06:52 PM ET

Hey, could i just ask how was your baby when born so early??

Mary Cristino - PH Jun 25, 2017 11:23:11 AM ET

I'm on my 33rd week, this is my 4th (and last) pregnancy, I am having series of contractions so went to see my doctor and turned out it's preterm labor (but cervix not yet open). I was advised to take duvadillan for a week and complete bed rest. Most of the time it is very uncomfortable, back ache and abdominal pain which I am not sure if it's braxton hicks or what. This is my 4th pregnancy but each pregnancy always felt like the first time, since each pregnancy is unique.

Rica love Jun 22, 2017 04:14:23 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my second child and can't wait to meet my daughter. She's very active at times. Counting down these weeks.

Helen Jun 2, 2017 02:20:25 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant with twins and having a yellowish discharge for the past two months now, which has no smell, I was worried and my doctor says it's normal, but I can't stop worrying.

Mamacarly Mar 14, 2017 01:57:24 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks today. I've gained 22 lbs and am feeling good although tired a lot and the nausea from the first trimester has been coming back in waves. I can relate to women saying they feel really heavy and it's hard to move around and get up and down. Excercise at the gym has been incredibly uplifting both in my mood and how I feel. I am for 30-40 mins on the treadmill, switching from jogging to walking briskly at an incline and feel my best after a good sweat. I also do light weight training designed for preggo women. I am preparing myself for this marathon called childbirth! This is my second baby and I've really learned a lot on what to do and not to do this time around and although it's not a cakewalk by any means, this pregnancy feels better on my body over all And I'm excited to meet baby boy #2

Mymy Feb 7, 2017 06:22:33 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant ...Baby isn't that active ..Is that a Concern?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>