You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

tree2000 Nov 10, 2016 11:10:23 PM ET

I am 33 weeks pregnant and 2cm dilated and 50 percent effaced. do you think i will make it to my due date?

Kathy Oct 21, 2016 10:55:42 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks and 1 day. everything hurts, feels as if my baby is going to come out of my rectum. i've been having white, like milky discharge.

Theresa Sep 10, 2016 09:08:06 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnant. cant wait to meet my first boy. i have 4 girls. i have a problem, there is a lump close to my left breast that makes me worried.

Guest Apr 1, 2015 09:09:04 AM ET

I'm almost 33 weeks with my second child. my daughter is 2yrs old. over the past week, my tummy has been feeling very heavy when i get up or walk short distances, and i have shortness of breath more! my midwife says my baby's head is quite low down! does this mean she's on the way? also, over the past couple of days i have been waking up in the night with cramps and the heartburn is getting worse! i'm getting it during the day now, not just at night! so yeah i could feel better!! i can't wait to meet her and feel normal again! x

Thirty three weeks two Days been having trouble Mar 22, 2015 04:57:26 AM ET

I'm thirty three weeks and two days. a few days ago, i had blood. it was coming out only when i wiped. i went to the hospital. he checked me and said my cervix was tightly closed. i have a follow up with the baby doctor the twenty fourth. i rested upon coming home, and i continued to bleed for three days. i didn't think it was normal, but i went by what he said. now i have been sitting here experiencing pain in my back and stomach. i'm hoping that it's nothing, but i guess we will find out. has anyone had any of these problems? can anyone maybe give me some advice on what to do? thanks.

trina Mar 11, 2015 03:12:57 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and 2 days, and feeling good. i can't wait to get this over with and meet my new bundle. congrats to all the new moms. best of luck.

Andre's Wife Feb 28, 2015 06:11:47 PM ET

I am 32 weeks and i could be better. i have been having lots of discharge more and more as time get closer, and tons of bh (braxton hicks), plus i've been feeling tired and have nausea some days. but, it's all part of being pregnant. in the end, it's worth every bit of it.

Dondreia Nov 29, 2014 10:53:30 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks with my second child. i feel pretty good. i'm just waiting on my baby girl, and counting the weeks down.

M.Gotti Nov 27, 2014 03:19:45 PM ET

I'm currently 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant. this is my first pregnancy, and i have to say this will be my last. ive been having morning sickness since week 6. it never went away. i've lost over 25 lbs and i'm all belly. i'm ready to meet my little baby boy. i'm ready to feel normal again!

Yolanda Nov 24, 2014 02:04:41 AM ET

I will be 33 weeks on november 25. when i tell you that everything hurts, i do mean everything. i had a cerclage put in when i was 26 weeks. i have one child and she is 4. i needed a cerclage with her too. my doctor is trying to make me wait until i get to 39 weeks to have my baby, but i had another child at 37 weeks. he is going to have to give, because i don't think i will make it to 39 weeks because of all the pain!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>