You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

Ashley Jun 30, 2013 01:43:30 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks today and i definitely feel like poo.. i have no energy, and just exhausted constantly :( i've only gained about 5 pounds, i'm real tiny and i had back problems before getting pregnant.. now it's just increased! but,i can honestly say i'm looking forward to my little princess being here soon!!

Guest Jun 15, 2013 10:10:00 PM ET

I am 33 weeks today. i have gained 13lbs so far. this is my first pregnancy. i have been having contractions for 'the past 3 hours. ranging from 2mins to 30mins apart. on average they are 5 mins apart. i lost a little bit of my mucous plug yesterday. i've called my doctors office they said the doctor would call me back that was over 2hours ago! now i have really bad back ache. i feel miserable. i've felt really good until the past week!

Guest Apr 30, 2013 11:11:28 AM ET

Tired tired tired ... i feel so heavy though not really put much weight on.... 13 year old son and 9 year old daughter were easy even with spd with my daughter. this third had extreme sickness then over that and now almost 33 weeks just cannot get good sleep and my eyes just want to close all the time! this one also just on the toilet needing a wee all the time since the beginning and just toilet issues alone not let me have a whole nights sleep so far. my back feels like its gonna break and my feet hurt like hell ....

Hannah Mar 21, 2013 03:17:01 AM ET

I am 33 weeks and 3 days i have gained 50 lbs but it doesn't look like i have gained that much weight i don't know where it is all going i want to sleep all day till i get so hungry i have to get up and eat for the baby it's just i am so sleepy all the time my boyfriend works all day so when i finally get up at like 1 am he has to go to bed so we don't get to see each other much i don't know how to make myself stay up in the day time

Erin Feb 27, 2013 09:49:36 PM ET

33 weeks and 1 day with twin boys. have gained 29 pounds. everything hurts and i can't sleep. i miss exercise and i miss my body.

Shel Feb 21, 2013 03:12:49 PM ET

33 wks one day so far have gained 28 lbs and constantly feel awful. from day one i've had bad morning sickness that finally went away about halfway through my second trimester. i work on my feet all day for a company that will not allow me to take breaks or sit and the nerves in my heel become enflamed and shoot pain up and down my body. two weeks ago i went into preterm labor and am on bed rest for a week until the meds to stop contractions kick in then it's back to work. i'm constantly exhausted and so so so over the constant pain. it will all definitelly be worth it though. this is mine and my husbands first daughter and i am beyond excited for her arrival just wish i could get more done!!!

Torrie Feb 11, 2013 06:42:06 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks and getting to the miserable stage. i've gained 30 pounds and my doctors tell me to watch my weight but to eat more ; i don't have an appetite so i only eat three meals a day. general backaches and pelvis pressure but otherwise fine.

perry Feb 11, 2013 03:36:49 AM ET

I am 33 weeks always having leg cramps at night and is always waking me up at middl of the night this is my first baby and i know what to do cos is always painfull

kerry Mar 17, 2013 08:38:43 PM ET

Take magnesium tablets for the cramps they work wonders

tina Feb 3, 2013 07:41:19 PM ET

I am 33 weeks today. somedays are better than others my back is so sore from sitting, walking ect gained 50 pounds so far but big babies run in our family my first child was 12 pounds, and never in this much discofort so im thinking im gonna have a bigger baby! lets pray its not lol

Kate Jan 31, 2013 10:08:14 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks and 1 day and have been on bed rest since 5 weeks due to a subchorionic hemorrhage and i've had 14 miscarriages. this is the first week i've been relatively pain free and comfortable, however i've noticed i'm suddenly having milky discharge and have a lot of pelvic pressure. he's just gone into the birthing position after being transverse for months. i'm hoping he stays put for a few more weeks but i've been warned he may try to come early. i can't wait to meet him and though i'll miss feeling his movements, i'm done.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>