You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

tina Feb 3, 2013 07:41:19 PM ET

I am 33 weeks today. somedays are better than others my back is so sore from sitting, walking ect gained 50 pounds so far but big babies run in our family my first child was 12 pounds, and never in this much discofort so im thinking im gonna have a bigger baby! lets pray its not lol

Kate Jan 31, 2013 10:08:14 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks and 1 day and have been on bed rest since 5 weeks due to a subchorionic hemorrhage and i've had 14 miscarriages. this is the first week i've been relatively pain free and comfortable, however i've noticed i'm suddenly having milky discharge and have a lot of pelvic pressure. he's just gone into the birthing position after being transverse for months. i'm hoping he stays put for a few more weeks but i've been warned he may try to come early. i can't wait to meet him and though i'll miss feeling his movements, i'm done.

meenakshi Jan 29, 2013 04:07:03 AM ET

Am 32 weeks 3 days..am feeling gr8..but a bit tired..cant w8 to see my junior...

danyel Dec 29, 2012 01:17:24 AM ET

I am 33 wks 5 days pregnant with fraternal twin girls. i am beyond miserable. always in pain. can never get comfortable. heart burn is outrageous. i am so tired of being pregnant i wanna scream. my pelvis just feels like its gonna collapse. i also have gestational diabetes. found this out at 28 wks. had a healthy pregnancy up until now. i have to carry them til 2 wks before my due date. and i am due february 11th 2013. i am not a happy camper at all. but i do thank god i was able to carry them full term. could've been worse. i could've had a bad pregnancy. i'm just complaining bout the pain. i am ready to have these kids.

Saimasattar Dec 26, 2012 09:49:58 AM ET

I am 33 weeks pregnant. my initial weight was 105 pounds. i am 5'2". so far i have gained 33 pounds. i feel like i have gained too much but could not help it. i get surprized when i read that some ladies have only gained 16 pounds at the same stage. so far everything is going good (thanks god!).

Heather Nov 23, 2012 05:55:03 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and feel pretty good. so far i have gained 13 pnds. due to an unstable cervix i had a cerclage placed @ 13 weeks. i am happy to say that everything has gone smooth and in 3 weeks i get my stitches removed!! at which point i am then free to go into labor and have him. this baby is definitely a keeper. i can't wait to meet him.

lindsay Nov 21, 2012 03:58:09 PM ET

Im 33 weeks this week i feel really tired.. but had a good pregnancy so far no sickness.. and most days fairly energetic.. gained 16 pounds so far.. my baby is very active.. cant wait to meet him...

smorris Jul 26, 2012 04:40:41 PM ET

I am 33 weeks tomorrow..gained 24 pounds so far..looks like i will hit the 30mark by birth which is fine with me..i get let cramps..and no sleep since my second trimester began...sucks!!!! beside that i am doing fine. my little man is very active morning and night..but is pretty quite when i sleep..i dont sleep much which probley wakes him up too. : ( but glad we are both healthy.. good luck to all you ladies!

chelly Jun 26, 2012 05:02:55 PM ET

Hey everyone! i am 33 wks and 5 days today! i have feel great through my whole pregnancy. i never got morning sickness, mood swings, sleepy spells or the crazy weight gain. so far i have been every lucky and have been able to enjoy being pregnant! a couple days ago a caught strep throat and have been feeling a bit tired and worn out but i still don't feel half as bad as i should. but, just a few more weeks and i get to meet my little baby boy making everything worth it! congratulations to all of you and good luck with everything! :)

Charm Mar 30, 2012 10:17:25 AM ET

I'll be 33 weeks in 2 days.i feel ok if not for the carpel tunnel syndrome i'm experiencing for the last 2 weeks or so. it's also harder to change sleeping positions and i feel sleepy most of the time. also my back aches all of the time...i desperately need a massage... we're excited to see our baby boy in a couple of weeks...i've gained around 40 pounds but it's good to hear that the baby's size is just right... i just hope to lose the weight ive gained after giving birth...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>