You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

Melissa Jul 13, 2011 02:01:31 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks and 2 days. i feel great! no nausea, leg cramps or anything else of the sort. the only thing i've noticed about my appetite is that i'm super picky. if i feel like bbq chicken then that's all that will make me happy! lol nothing else! i've gained a total of 22 pounds so far, i'm 5'3" my starting weight was 133. my little guy doesn't kick me at all during the night, so i feel very lucky. i sleep well, except for all the bathroom wake-up calls. yesterday i saw my midwife and she believes he is in a breeched position and hasn't turned around yet. so hopefully he will in the next few weeks!

Reisha May 28, 2011 11:18:43 AM ET

Hi everyone, i'm 33 weeks and 2 days today. some days i feel great, others i feel like throwing up all over the place!! i can't wait to get rid of that feeling. however, i can't wait for the next 7 weeks to go by to hold my little man in my arms! :) p.s. this is my first baby as well.

Yolande May 9, 2011 07:24:15 AM ET

I am 33wks 4 days and i feel like crap. i have nausea and am always tired. i was never this sick during my first pregnancy.....i can't wait to hold my lil man though.

JC Mar 30, 2011 03:30:55 AM ET

33 weeks and feeling a bit crappy! i cant wait to meet this baby

Sonny Mar 30, 2011 12:08:47 AM ET

My wife is 33weeks, this is our first child, and it's a boy! we are both very excited, but also very busy trying to finish the "to-dos" before his big arrival! even though we only have 7weeks left, i bet it will feel like an eternity, since we both can't wait to meet our little miracle.

zy Jan 26, 2011 06:06:36 AM ET

33 wks friday and totally over it has been so hot. can't wait to feel comfy again.

Nickie Dec 16, 2010 07:15:20 PM ET

I am 33 weeks n counting. i gain over 40lbs and i am worried about the sizeof the baby and if i will be so lucky to loose the weight as the previous pregnancy

Nickie Dec 16, 2010 07:12:05 PM ET

sumayya Nov 26, 2010 03:01:21 PM ET

Hey i am 33 weeks now 7 more o go.this is my second one.we kept the sex of the baby as a suprise.

shafaq Oct 13, 2010 01:21:35 AM ET

This one's my first n im at 19th of ma age..wao it feels awesome at 33 weeks almost completed, sometimes back n foot aches disturbs alot but the feeling of holding a baby makes me comfortable..yeah my baby moves alot..i think she's enjoying inside.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>