You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

kristina Mar 29, 2012 05:06:54 PM ET

Im 33 weeks and 1 day and cant believe how much more uncomfortable i am with this pregnancy, but overall i do feel great, only gained 16 pounds so far, i walk up and down 6 flights of stairs 3x a day and my lil man moves all the time and constantly entertaines his dad and his two year brother. :) hoping these next 7 weeks fly by!!!!

Elaine Mar 20, 2012 11:33:07 AM ET

Right now i'm at 32 weeks and 5 days. my husband and i can't wait to see his handsome little face and my daughter can't wait to meet her brother. she always wanted a brother and now 16 years later, see will. =)

Melissa Jul 13, 2011 02:01:31 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks and 2 days. i feel great! no nausea, leg cramps or anything else of the sort. the only thing i've noticed about my appetite is that i'm super picky. if i feel like bbq chicken then that's all that will make me happy! lol nothing else! i've gained a total of 22 pounds so far, i'm 5'3" my starting weight was 133. my little guy doesn't kick me at all during the night, so i feel very lucky. i sleep well, except for all the bathroom wake-up calls. yesterday i saw my midwife and she believes he is in a breeched position and hasn't turned around yet. so hopefully he will in the next few weeks!

Reisha May 28, 2011 11:18:43 AM ET

Hi everyone, i'm 33 weeks and 2 days today. some days i feel great, others i feel like throwing up all over the place!! i can't wait to get rid of that feeling. however, i can't wait for the next 7 weeks to go by to hold my little man in my arms! :) p.s. this is my first baby as well.

Yolande May 9, 2011 07:24:15 AM ET

I am 33wks 4 days and i feel like crap. i have nausea and am always tired. i was never this sick during my first pregnancy.....i can't wait to hold my lil man though.

JC Mar 30, 2011 03:30:55 AM ET

33 weeks and feeling a bit crappy! i cant wait to meet this baby

Sonny Mar 30, 2011 12:08:47 AM ET

My wife is 33weeks, this is our first child, and it's a boy! we are both very excited, but also very busy trying to finish the "to-dos" before his big arrival! even though we only have 7weeks left, i bet it will feel like an eternity, since we both can't wait to meet our little miracle.

zy Jan 26, 2011 06:06:36 AM ET

33 wks friday and totally over it has been so hot. can't wait to feel comfy again.

Nickie Dec 16, 2010 07:15:20 PM ET

I am 33 weeks n counting. i gain over 40lbs and i am worried about the sizeof the baby and if i will be so lucky to loose the weight as the previous pregnancy

Nickie Dec 16, 2010 07:12:05 PM ET