You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 33 > Comments

Vanessa Oct 7, 2010 02:10:31 PM ET

i feel great, just some legs cramp...i'm 33 weeks today, baby boy :), i'm 30 yr and my 3 child and last :) >>> besides being stay home mom, i'm also baby sitting at home 2 others kids, 4 yr and 8 mths old.besides my own kids 9 and 5...is kind hard but great bcs i'm still making money and the time is going by faster..can't wait can't wait..oh by keeping busy, gain 24 pds so far... so 5'3 i was 122 now at 145 and happy!!!

Dolores Sep 23, 2010 11:37:32 AM ET

33weeks and 2days, wow how time flies. this is my first pregnancy i am 32yrs old. she is our little miracle baby, me and my husband tried to get pregnant for 15yrs with no luck and then i had what i thought was my period for a day, usually my period lasted for 5-7days, i didn't think anything of it, still thinking i couldn't get pregnant. a couple weeks came and decided to just check and was sure it would come out negative but surprisignly it came back positive. i couldn't believe it so we went to the doctor for an ultrasound and sure enough there was a little sac with a heartbeat in it. we were told i was 6weeks and 3days along. that was the most exciting day of my life and we couldn't wait to tell my in-laws and they couldn't wait to tell relatives. i always thank the good lord for this wonderful blessing that he has given us :)

ejide May 10, 2013 06:42:47 AM ET

Your story is touching . i want to say congratulation once again to u. the good lord will perfect all that concern you in jesus name (amen). god bless your home.

joanne Nov 2, 2009 11:45:02 PM ET

Thirty three weeks seven weeks to go . i cant wait .

alisha Oct 19, 2006 01:00:40 PM ET

Hey everyone,this is my first !!! i am 20 years old i am haveing a boy!!!!! i am so excited!! i am nameing him taylor shane!! i am due 12/1/06!!!!

melissa ebanks Jul 28, 2006 11:26:16 AM ET

I still feel nauseous even up to this stage i feel mybaby moving a lot its like she is doing backflips in there ,and for the first time in my pregnancy i"am having heart burn i"m starting to feel the braxton hicks contractions. which last a few seconds and come every now and then.but all in all i"m excited knowing its almost time to see my little princess so all of the aches and pains are worth it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7