Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 34 Comments & Discussion

marleynm12 Mar 6, 2017 04:06:27 PM ET

This is my 2nd baby it's a girl I have a 19 month old son. I'm 34 weeks pregnant. My lower back hurts and I have a harder time sleeping but with pillows in the right places it helps. Started getting morning sickness again like I did with my son around this time but it's not too bad. I've gained 18 lbs so far and this baby moves alot. All in all other than feeling huge it hasn't been that bad. It'll all be worth it in the end.

maranga Jan 24, 2017 11:46:38 PM ET

Hi,I am 34 weeks and my baby keeps moving to my ribs and chest,I am so happy,can't wait to have her

nisha Mar 20, 2015 05:46:02 AM ET

I m 32 weeks pregnant, and my baby is moving. I eat, but not until I feel full. I have itching on my foot, especially at night when baby kicks or if I hurt my back. This is my second pregnancy. I have a baby boy (5 years), so please tell me what the gender of my baby is.

Kelly Nov 3, 2016 01:28:24 PM ET

Omg i'm 34 weeks and last night my feet were so itchy while i was trying to sleep, it was driving me crazy. thought i was the only one.

bazilamushi Mar 10, 2015 05:56:42 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks, but my child is not moving at all.

Brittany Nov 6, 2016 11:46:27 PM ET

Go to the hospital!!!

Sophie Jan 30, 2015 12:44:01 AM ET

I always feel a tingling and pulling down sensation in my ladies area. I always wear a pad as it always feels like I'm dripping discharge, but I'm not. Is it normal?

fortune Jan 22, 2015 04:20:40 PM ET

I am also 34 weeks, and sometimes my baby does not move well. Maybe it's because of my work. I used to work a lot. Should I worry? Please help!!

sweetlady Jan 20, 2015 09:28:55 AM ET

I am 34 weeks, and my baby is not kicking like before. Why?

Bhoggatt Dec 15, 2014 10:43:16 PM ET

Hey guys. I am 34 weeks pregnant with my first child. I'm having a baby girl, and I lost my mucus plug not to long ago. I have been feeling period like pains in my pelvic area, as well as pressure and pain in my back. Should I be concerned?

Brittany Nov 6, 2016 11:47:35 PM ET

Sounds like pre-labor.

lex Nov 4, 2014 07:01:12 AM ET

I feel soooo bad. I'm never getting any sleep. I'm eating, but I never feel full. This is the worst ever. I'm 34 weeks, and i can't wait for this to be over with. She kicks, and it hurts my back. OMG, my back...let me not go there.

timeforbaby Dec 4, 2014 04:05:34 PM ET

I'm having the exact same issues. :-( i hope you get some relief soon. :-)

edith Aug 17, 2014 03:24:27 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks, and due September 26. I feel like crap. I can hardly walk. This is my 4th baby. My feet hurt so bad, and I get pain in my lower back and chest like if someone was standing on me. Have any of you gone through this as well?

lex Nov 4, 2014 07:05:01 AM ET

Yea i'm 34 weeks also, and i'm going through it too. i just want to cry. i can't sleep. when i eat, i'm never full. her kicks hurt my back hurt ect. she's killing me.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>