Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Tiny May 24, 2014 05:37:48 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and it's my first baby. I'm so happy and scared at the same time. I don't know what to expect.

Guest Dec 12, 2013 10:28:29 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks one day and this little boy lives in my ribs! It hurts quite a bit but it's okay :) just means he's growing and he's very active.

jade Jul 21, 2014 03:33:24 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks too. i'm due 2 september and it's my second baby. i am scared totally, and i'm having a boy. i have a girl. she's 5, and i get loads pain down below.

Guest Oct 21, 2013 02:57:11 AM ET

Im 34 weeks pregnant and my baby keeps moving most especially at night thats the cause that i cant sleep at night..its that mean im getting closer to get birth....how many weeks could i wait before i get birth

Guest Nov 8, 2013 02:27:46 PM ET

It's just the baby getting into position. i'm 34 weeks also this is my fourth child

matshepo at Lehae Lenasia Sep 27, 2013 12:00:06 PM ET

Hi I'm 34 weeks and I'm so excited for my second child even though this one have been so difficult and making me lazy haven't been to the sonar to see the sex of my baby cause I wish for a boy again just hope I give birth to a boy I'm ready like never before

sahara Sep 17, 2013 04:25:49 AM ET

I am 34 weeks 3 days this is my 4th child Don't know what I'm having hope it's girl it's cos I've already have got 3 boys.

annah Aug 7, 2013 03:47:41 PM ET

Am 34weeks can't wait to hav bundle of joy for 2time

lucy Aug 7, 2013 01:22:48 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks pregnant today this is my second child first is age 12. I'm finding pregnancy ever so hard 0 energy and very moody also sickness all the way through however I can't wait for baby now but wishing the weeks away!

dariyan Jul 27, 2013 04:07:13 PM ET

Hey peeps im 34 weeks today & feeling fabulous ! Yaa i can't wait for my new baby boy to meet everyone cause it hurts like crazy when he moves now .. but I would like him to stay in until his due date .. so he can get even cuter ! i love you m.b.m see you soon big man

Amber Jul 23, 2013 09:02:49 PM ET

I am 34 weeks an 3 days today! I feel like everyday goes by fast but I just wish these next few weeks would hurry up. Cant wait to meet my sweet baby boy!! I am 19 and this is my first baby!

maria Sep 21, 2014 09:50:56 PM ET

Hey i'm also 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant. it's so hard to sleep and sit. i'm having pains in my feet upper abdomen, lower back, and almost everywhere. :( i can't wait to hold my lil' boy in my arms. :) i'm also 19 and it's so hard. it's my first baby too.

thuli Jun 23, 2013 05:27:52 PM ET

Hi I'm 34 weeks,expecting my 1st baby boy. Still vomiting after taking my vitamins, my baby is very active, me and my fiancé cannot wait for our bundle of joy.. But still don't have a name yet. Lol any suggestions?

Guest May 7, 2014 02:23:37 AM ET

Have you tried chewable prenatal vitamins?

Guest Jun 7, 2014 05:03:08 PM ET

Whatever you do, don't take your vitamins on an empty stomach!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>