You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 34 > Comments

ngujeje May 14, 2013 03:05:22 AM ET

Hey i'm 34 weeks 3days n dis is ma first babay, am well n comfortable throughout d pregnancy, bt soooooo tired of carrying it anymore, bt alhamdulillah my baby is well n also me n daddy to b. its a boy. do u think i can give birth d next coming week

clare May 11, 2013 09:18:58 AM ET

Hi iam 34 weeks and with my third child, this one has been so different to my others, kicks all the time and painful, has not sleep so really tired, cant wait now to meet him or her.

CaitNKids May 9, 2013 09:59:13 PM ET

I am 34 weeks with my 3rd child and i have never felt so out of sorts as i do with this one. my belly constantly hardens. lower dull back ache. thighs have a dull numb feeling and i get a a lot of hot flashes. i love being pregnant but this has taken a lot out of me. have to say though she is doing very well and her older siblings cannot wait to meet her!

seye Apr 23, 2013 01:43:34 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks my baby kicks a lot...i can't really get much sleep at night..and i feel sooo tired these days. bt i'm happy to know my baby is alive and well.

amaris and tyric Apr 15, 2013 11:32:48 AM ET

I've just made 34 weeks and i'm super excited. i'm 21 and this is my first child. it's a little boy which me and my husband are excited about. i'm having my baby shower in 2 weeks. i'm so excited and can't wait to deliver. i'm nervous but anxious. i'm praying everything goes well. me and my husband cant wait to meet our very active baby boy.

nicole Mar 30, 2013 05:23:27 PM ET

Im 34 weeks pregnant with my 5 baby girl had morning sickness. thought out this pregnancy. but all is good now i can feel my baby girl dropped a lot but mummy and daddy cannot wait to meet you.

Mar 11, 2013 04:42:42 AM ET

Im 34 weeks and super excited now...although a little nervous about birth and labour. can't believe im gonna be a mommy finally. so grateful to god for this miracle and a healthy pregnancy and baby:-) also had my first baby shower last friday

karli Mar 10, 2013 09:38:26 PM ET

Im 34 weeks and ive been fealing a sharp pain in my hoo hoo lol but it hurts so bad ive been having to go to the br alot lately to even if i just went 5 min ago i feal like everythings getting tighter and im sooo uncomphtorbal this is my second child i dont remember anything from my first so any sugestons as to whats going on??

Nikki Jun 5, 2013 07:26:28 PM ET

Thats your babys head rubbing on your pelvis bone. im 34 weeks and this is my 4th boy! i have the same issue and my dr. said its the babys head.

Christina Mar 8, 2013 11:47:29 AM ET

I am 34 weeks pregnant with my first child. so far i have had a healthy pregnancy with no complications. my sons head is turned down already and he wriggls and kicks a lot. his mommy and daddy are excited to meet him. good luck to all the other new moms and mommy veterans!

Amber Feb 26, 2013 04:34:51 PM ET

Well i'm 34 weeks and four days. i have gained thirty pounds during this pregnancy. i'm twenty one years old this is baby girl number two. and the back pain is ruthless. my husbands rubs me down daily to help me be comfortable but it does not go away we are bolth so ready to have our lil girl here with us time has started to just slow down. so ready......

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>